[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

Well, why damage on full life is used? Elem focus and additional cold damage looks better according to tooltip. If DoFL is better than EF and additional cold damage what is the difference?
On the final PoB tree I see you still have Vaal Pact, but pretty much no leech nodes at all. There is also no equipment to provide leech. Why keep Vaal Pact or am I missing/not understanding something? For Vaal Pact to be useful shouldn't we have much more leech?
Last edited by narrus on Aug 14, 2017, 3:04:30 PM
"
narrus wrote:
On the final PoB tree I see you still have Vaal Pact, but pretty much no leech nodes at all. There is also no equipment to provide leech. Why keep Vaal Pact or am I missing/not understanding something? For Vaal Pact to be useful shouldn't we have much more leech?

claw circle
so guys, what are u doing with ele reflect mobs , now when i have 150k dps+ and crit chance 35%+ im ez kill myself with 1-2 attacks. Yeah , i dodge ele reflect maps , but ele reflect mobs are located at all maps , especially harbringer mobs (he can call 2-3 ele reflect mobs in 1 cicle) , so its very hard to lvling .
I have Primeval force node and Soul of YUgul pantheon , its about 35+ reflect reduce , but its not enough
sorry russian english )
Last edited by raNYnight on Aug 14, 2017, 4:06:20 PM
"
raNYnight wrote:
so guys, what are u doing with ele reflect mobs , now when i have 150k dps+ and crit chance 35%+ im ez kill myself with 1-2 attacks. Yeah , i dodge ele reflect maps , but ele reflect mobs are located at all maps , especially harbringer mobs (he can call 2-3 ele reflect mobs in 1 cicle) , so its very hard to lvling .
I have Primeval force node and Soul of YUgul pantheon , its about 35+ reflect reduce , but its not enough
sorry russian english )

I'm also dodging ele reflect maps, but sometimes I happen to miss one and still finish it. You should have resistances capped, have the Soul of Yugul Pantheon in use and with vaal pact + the 92 life for each enemy hit + lifeleech from the tree (Vitality Void( <--- You are missing this one!!!)+ Soul Rake) should keep you alive most of the time, tho you will mostly have to heal yourself up after mobs cause you will always end up with lower hp then full (in this game leech is calculated before reflect, so effectively you will always receive damage as last action in a fight)
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
"
raNYnight wrote:
sorry russian english )

I leveled to 95 so far and I have not died a single time to a reflect rare. I recommend getting Taste of Hate and getting more HP.
What gear should I be picking up, all dex/evasion or des/str evasion/armor?
saved
"
raNYnight wrote:
sorry russian english )

I run ele reflect maps without issue though I usually slap on a Sibyl's Lament for them.

Sibyl's + Soul of Yugul should let you clear ele reflect safely. Taste of Hate helps but isn't necessary.

why 2 curses? isnt only 1 viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info