Zara's Progress, SSF Synthesis. One of the best geared Soulrend characters!

Vaaled some more gems to level 21

Added some 6links
Found Legacy Taste Of Hate!
6linked my belly

no idea why tho
This is really cool progress. The guild custom challenges sound awesome too!

Does your guild look for new SSF players or are you a tight knit group of friends?

"
Darigandevil wrote:
This is really cool progress. The guild custom challenges sound awesome too!

Does your guild look for new SSF players or are you a tight knit group of friends?

We are mostly swedish players but we do accept anyone, Just be ready for some swedish in the guild chat every now and then :)

You can contact me ingame if you wanna join ( SSF_Oriath ) And you don't need to be in the guild to do the challenges, its enough you're in our Discord group :), Wich you can find here

https://discord.gg/dveSJf8
Last edited by Fernqvist on Apr 25, 2017, 6:00:00 AM
Giveaway! Woohoo free stuff
Hi, well obviously I would really like to have those skyforth. Why? Because it is one of These objects only few can enjoy and i as an casual Player would really like to use such an buildenabling object. Always wanted to try an ci wander pathfinder. :) my ign: FatherofThree
YEP
👉😳👈
Last edited by HeyKou on Dec 26, 2020, 10:38:19 AM
Hi, I guess I won't be the only one but I would like to get my hands of those Skyforth ofc ;) That would be a great addition to several of my favorite builds like my EK Pathfinder or Scourge BF ! Wished I was luckier when trying to chance it but got nothing so far. My IGN: SybilScarletWound

Actually after seeing all the stuff you managed to get in SSF I might give it a try next league, seems like a great challenge and a good way to test my crafting knowledge.

Anyway thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone.
Last edited by DragonBornPoro on May 6, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info