[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I'm running this build in Abyss SC, and with added cold damage on abyssal jewel, it is possible to use Kaom's way.With the passive point that give 0.2% life regen per endurance charge, it out regen RF with Lvl20 PoF, stone golem and max endurance charge.You have to cap res and stats requirements with jewels for doing this.

Importation of my character lvl90 : https://pastebin.com/waTKfusq (forgot to disable determination, just leveling it up)

I'm still missing one level to get the 0.2% life regen/endurance charge so degen is 0.2/sec still, and my gems are not max level/quality yet.

Then i will go for jewel socket up the marauder start, and i should be able to get enough intel for Death's Door to get 10 endurance charges.Pob tell me more DPS with death's door, but i have no idea if it takes inya's 25% chance to get max power charges into account.
What do you think about Death's Door with this max charge configuration ?

Finally i will stick to devoto because i have the 40% discharge enchant and i can't get the missing dex anywhere else.

Thank you for the guide and Merry Christmas everyone !
How do you guys deal with stun I keep getting stunned by bosses?
"
ZekeAsakura wrote:
How do you guys deal with stun I keep getting stunned by bosses?

You cannot be stunned while cycloning.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
"
lordgreg wrote:
Hi there :)

I have few issues and would love it if you could help me out with them:

1)

So I've hit 57 just few minutes ago, which means, I'm now using blade flurry instead of sunder. The problem I'm currently having is, that mobs just don't die quick enough. Is this normal? My BFlurry avg damage says its "180,3". Abyss mobs are just pain since I can't kill anything until 2nd portal opens etc. BFlurry is currently on 5L:

Blade flurry, Faster attacks, melee, increased AOE, maim.

Is this normal? Should BFlurry part really be that slow?

Just in case you're making the same absent minded mistake I did for like five levels before realizing, you've removed the Resolute Technique keystone, right? Kill speed goes up a lot with BFlurry when you can crit again :P
Hey, just askin why do we need those "strange" aps ?

From the wiki : "Cyclone spins at the player's attack speed and deals area of effect damage twice per spin."

Cyclone should be at 2.5AS. But we need much higher.
Is it because the damage deal twice per spin isn't deal at regular speed ? (First hit is at frame 0, and the second hit is at 0.300ms for 1AS, for example, I don't have the number).

Or is there another mechanics I don't understand ?

Don't if blade vortex or flame golem on the cwdt. I'm bored of casting it manually, but blade vortex allow more constant charge..
Tried the golem myself on CWDT, can tell you firstand it literally dies in 2-8 seconds at the reduced level/health pool needed for CWDT, and its buff is around 16% as opposed to 20, so you do want to get used to reapplying that manually, the rest can be automated though.

Myself, im running Blade Vortex in my boots;

And use my gloves for my CWDT immortal call with a curse (warlord's mark);

And a lv4 enlighten and my purities on my Scold's

This is what ive settled on (dont use RF myself), nothing wrong with RF I just prefer the health/regen and not needing 2 specialized flasks for it and the extra risk/micro-management, pretty easy to boost spell damage with Scolds, jewels, shaped ring etc atm.

Anyways though, this is the 1st build ive played that actually does what it says, I have easily killed Shaper, Elder, and all guardians with this build and faceroll all maps/mods.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 26, 2017, 1:13:35 AM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Tried the golem myself on CWDT, can tell you firstand it literally dies in 2-8 seconds at the reduced level/health pool needed for CWDT, and its buff is around 16% as opposed to 20, so you do want to get used to reapplying that manually, the rest can be automated though.

Myself, im running Blade Vortex in my boots;

And use my gloves for my CWDT immortal call with a curse (warlord's mark);

And a lv4 enlighten and my purities on my Scold's

This is what ive settled on (dont use RF myself), nothing wrong with RF I just prefer the health/regen and not needing 2 specialized flasks for it and the extra risk/micro-management, pretty easy to boost spell damage with Scolds, jewels, shaped ring etc atm.

Anyways though, this is the 1st build ive played that actually does what it says, I have easily killed Shaper, Elder, and all guardians with this build and faceroll all maps/mods.

how do u get enough int str dex for require?
With my boots on im roughly 307 INT, STR im around 450, idk the exact # on that off the top of my head, the only thing I did extra to meet any stat requirement was spending 1 skill point on the agility node (30dex).

However my skill tree slightly varies from rico's, if you look just below Elemental Overload to the right, you will see Occultist's Dominion, that has an extra 20int, I take that, the 3 heart and soul nodes next to it, and the 5 spell damage nodes below it.

Heres my gear though, same stuff rico lays out, jus fancier b/c I play on standard so you have
most of the uniques in max rolls floating around to buy from;

Clean Voll's too, I think people grab the cheapest corrupted one alot and forget about the 24STR/INT they miss out on from the implicit, can also get nearly 100STR on a belt, a heavy belt with tier1 STR, shaped with cooldown recovery is idea.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Dec 26, 2017, 3:30:30 AM
Hey all,

a quick question: how can you mantain righteous fire? im just at the start atm (safing for voll amulet) but when i cast it, my life is draining so hard!

can anyone explain this to me pls`?

"
JCOH35 wrote:
With my boots on im roughly 307 INT, STR im around 450, idk the exact # on that off the top of my head, the only thing I did extra to meet any stat requirement was spending 1 skill point on the agility node (30dex).

However my skill tree slightly varies from rico's, if you look just below Elemental Overload to the right, you will see Occultist's Dominion, that has an extra 20int, I take that, the 3 heart and soul nodes next to it, and the 5 spell damage nodes below it.

Heres my gear though, same stuff rico lays out, jus fancier b/c I play on standard so you have
most of the uniques in max rolls floating around to buy from;

Clean Voll's too, I think people grab the cheapest corrupted one alot and forget about the 24STR/INT they miss out on from the implicit, can also get nearly 100STR on a belt, a heavy belt with tier1 STR, shaped with cooldown recovery is idea.

Am i missing something, or why do you use a 20% cdr belt when you are not doing 4.5-4.7aps on cyclone? I thought a cdr belt was useless if the attacks per second was lower than 4.5?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info