[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Is 3x ele grand spectum jewels a good idea to push the damage further?
I wonder if it's worth using blood and sand or flesh and stone for the cooldown recovery speed. Drop Purity of Ice, and then use Flesh and Stone, providing blind and a flat 11% damage reduction seems like it would be a good source of mitigation.
ign:Thagoverment
From what others posted, it’s not worth getting higher than 14% cdr as it won’t hit the breakpoint. From what other Said, it has to be 50%
Hello Rico,

With blood and sand active + lust for carnage + berserking should it be possible (and interesting) to reach 52% cooldown recovery speed and 10 aps ?

after several attempts (9.98 aps and 62% cdr), the result does not meet my expectations. It does not seem to work properly

sorry It's my fault cdr from blood and sand is local -> not working for discharge
Last edited by valentino46 on Jul 12, 2019, 7:22:45 AM
Gents, I cannot decide between Immortal Call and Vaal Molten Shell for Guard skill. What is your's suggestions?
How is the Pob link coming along? Pob should be well updated to 3.7 now :)
RE: Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone and cooldown reduction, isn't that mod local?

As in, that just refers to the cooldown of Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone, and won't help your trigger cooldown.
I've completed the build but somehow I run out of mana almsot instantly
"
Sandbagging wrote:
RE: Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone and cooldown reduction, isn't that mod local?

As in, that just refers to the cooldown of Blood and Sand/Flesh and Stone, and won't help your trigger cooldown.

It's Local.
"
Sandbagging wrote:

You will need the mod on something like a belt or a ring for it to work on discharge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info