[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

RicoKGB, thx for answer!
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Hey,

I'm currently leveling up a new character for this build & I've just finished getting everything together, & I had a question. What would you recommend replacing Shield Charge with? Would Fortify be a wasted slot supporting Leap Slam, or is there something better to replace it?

Looking forward to trying this build.
Last edited by boxanata on Jul 4, 2019, 8:45:03 PM
anyone wanna buy a elder romira's Banquet on legion give me a pm @Aragalz.. Enjoying this build so far i have changed it a fair bit tho xD
Hello to all

Uber first try kill both without dying myself
uncredible tank
perma rf with regen ++

https://pastebin.com/PGV23kQr
Last edited by valentino46 on Jul 22, 2019, 3:11:18 PM
Thank you so much for this great build! Here is my take on your build this league (3.7):
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/chenvx/cVx_marauderII

1. GGG finally added the "skill_can_add_multiple_charges_per_action" tag to Cyclone in 3.7.1, so we can gain multiple power charges while hitting multiple montsers. This is a significant buff!

2. After the melee changes, a Juggernaut can reach 100% hit chance with nearly no investment, so we don't need the Additional Accuracy gem any more.

3. Cyclone CWC BV is a good idea, but BV's built-in 100% increased Critical Strike Chance may cause problems. In the traditional Mjolner Discharge model, we can gain on average 2.81 power charges per attack against a single target. Now with CWC BV, it's only increased to 3.03 power charges per attack, because BV crits often and causes us to lose all power charges. So my conclusion is that if you want to use CWC BV, you have to add an additional Controlled Destruction gem to decrease the crit chance of BV. With Controlled Destruction linked in, we would be able to gain 3.39 power charges per attack. Also for bosses, we can cast Vaal Blade Vortex, which is equavalent to another 10-blade BV and can further increase our power charge gain per attack to 3.57.
So my final 6 link in Kingsguard is:
Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Life Gain on Hit - CWC - Vaal Blade Vortex - Controlled Destruction

4. Vortex is a great auxiliary skill for any Cyclone build. It's a instant skill with a very short cooldown, so we can cast it at any time while spinning. With Vortex - Arcane Surge - Curse On Hit - Elemental Weakness, we can sustain Arcane Surge, curse monsters, and chill them at the same time.

5. CWDT (level 1) - Wave of Conviction inflicts Exposure of both fire and lightning. I guess every one is already using it.

6. I slightly changed your tree like below:

It's equavalent to trading 18% Endurance Charge duration for +10 Strength and trading 18% Power Charge duration for +10 Intelligence. I think the charge durations are totally useless, so it's like getting 10 Strength and 10 Intelligence for free.
Also, Light of Divinity is not worth it: the 20% increased crit chance diminishes the return of 15% increased spell damage.

7. The new keystone Inner Conviction (3% more Spell Damage per Power Charge / Gain Power Charges instead of Frenzy Charges) from the new Timeless Jewel Militant Faith is usable. We can socket it right above Resolute Technique, which takes 4 Passive skill points. However, even with Vaal Blade Vortex on (gaining 3.57 power charges per attack), it's only 10.7 more damage, inferior to Divine Judgement (also a 4-point investment). Surely, if one reached level 100 or was willing to sacrifice some life nodes, the Militant Faith would still be a good option.

8. In terms of auras, I sacrificed some defence (Purity of Lightning ) for offence (Aspect of the Spider). It's just my personal preference.
nvm
Last edited by Conor_Mc_Gregor on Jul 8, 2019, 8:59:04 AM
nm ignore post
Last edited by Ratedetar on Jul 6, 2019, 2:07:39 PM
So many diofferent versions of this build for 3.7, I literally loaded my character and gave up trying to work out which one to use XD
"
So many diofferent versions of this build for 3.7, I literally loaded my character and gave up trying to work out which one to use XD

I am playing this build for quite some time actually. For 3.7 the only change I made was to replace Additional Accuracy for Culling Strike since I was already at 100% anyway.

During the week-end I was finally be able to beat the Hall of Grandmasters with this build. Also reach depth of 400, but now things are becoming quite though, especially Soul Eater rare monsters, beware of those at this depth.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Hey man just wondering if you had an updated PoB for Jugg. Not showing one in the front page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info