[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I've been trying tier 15 elder with this build and I was wondering how you could protect the shaper properly since I can't for the life of me kill enough mobs fast enough before he even finishes the second restraint. Do i have to replace controlled destruction linked to discharge with arc again?
Last edited by Weisheit on Aug 10, 2018, 2:45:38 PM
"
Weisheit wrote:
I've been trying tier 15 elder with this build and I was wondering how you could protect the shaper properly since I can't for the life of me kill enough mobs fast enough before he even finishes the second restraint. Do i have to replace controlled destruction linked to discharge with arc again?

I use this setup at weapon swap for elder fight.
Spoiler

Just put an X or \/ shaped 2 frostwalls and you will be able to protect shaper.
Last edited by mutiv on Aug 10, 2018, 3:19:38 PM
nvm a bug i think
Last edited by Mindsmog on Aug 11, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
I post not a lot on the forum of poe but my friend this build is gold! Thanks to this I enjoy poe a lot. Used this build as a league starter for the flashback league in hardcore. Until mjolner it was though. I used the chaos recipe to get the currency for all required items to get the build started.

As I played hardcore I preffered to take next to the required items also the kingsguard for extra safety as it costs nothing. Once everything equipped the builds shines and you can really work to get the other items 1 by 1.

Now I got all the uniques except for a cdr belt, a better ring and try to get the right enchants from uberlab.

After that I need to adapt the tree a little as I took some resistance.

I got a few questions: Do we need to have our resistances capped in hideout? Because we boost our resistances as soon as we got our endurance charges up.

I got incraesed elemental damage on my belt. This doens't got influence on the elemental equilibrium I think?

If you see some other things I can try to do better with my gear feel free to let me know.

If you answered it already sorry but I didn't read through this thread as I enjoyed playing this build too much :)

If it are newbie questions my bad but I'm still learning the game.

Hey Rico

Could you help me with passives tree for lv83 character(106 points available,8 ascendancy points)?
I have Intuitive Leap jewel already.
"
ajowan wrote:

I got incraesed elemental damage on my belt. This doens't got influence on the elemental equilibrium I think?

As far as elemental equilibrium goes it doesn't hurt, but notice the phrase "with attack skills".
You're boosting your cold damage from cyclone with this, and nothing more. Discharge and arc are both spells, not attack skills.
"
ajowan wrote:
Do we need to have our resistances capped in hideout? Because we boost our resistances as soon as we got our endurance charges up.

Yes I will strongly suggest having res capped before the charges. Otherwise you can get one shotted with elemental dmg just in that brief moment when you are out of charges.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Just defeated Uber Izaro with Essences buffs having 4900 life only,and ATTENTION with permanent Diamond Shine buff on ;] Damn,this build is awesome to still survive even in such unfavorable conditions(though I'm very experienced lab guide,that probably helped as well),and the tree you've gave me on PM is also neat!Btw,you could paste the tree into your guide for those who have Intuitive Leap early.
Thank you so much Rico for sharing us the build.
"
MasterBLB wrote:
Just defeated Uber Izaro with Essences buffs having 4900 life only,and ATTENTION with permanent Diamond Shine buff on ;] Damn,this build is awesome to still survive even in such unfavorable conditions(though I'm very experienced lab guide,that probably helped as well),and the tree you've gave me on PM is also neat!Btw,you could paste the tree into your guide for those who have Intuitive Leap early.
Thank you so much Rico for sharing us the build.

You know that you can disable this shrine effect by simply right-clicking on the top left icon? Unfortunately you need to do this for each new area you enter.
I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
Sadly,I didn't knew that,thanks for the tip mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info