[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

"
Tantresha wrote:
What do you think of using a 2 curse version with conductivity and flammability ? Instead of getting more damage on the front end get it by reducing resistances to negatives ...that and the ailment increased % ...been using it for a while now ..seems very nice ..did a T16 shaped at 89 deathless . Used passives for the extra curse . Got 2 corrupted items for +2 curse levels as well as enlighten support for level 24 curses . Plenty of range on the curses for discharge .

This will lower the resistances by 44% but you will need to use both curses to maximize the effect, a better approach is to use elemental weakness and use enfeeble to augment your survavibility.

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela
"
Tantresha wrote:
What do you think of using a 2 curse version with conductivity and flammability ? Instead of getting more damage on the front end get it by reducing resistances to negatives ...that and the ailment increased % ...been using it for a while now ..seems very nice ..did a T16 shaped at 89 deathless . Used passives for the extra curse . Got 2 corrupted items for +2 curse levels as well as enlighten support for level 24 curses . Plenty of range on the curses for discharge .

This build isn't a massive glass canon dmg build. It need the purity to be able to facetank everything, if u want more dmg, id use a ele weak repentance and 4 GG stats jewel. The double curse setup really hurt ur defense n its not has good has u think since boss have 80% less curse effectivness. Beside unless ur using a +1 curse amulet using 4 point on the tree to get +1 curse is not worth it, u should put those point into dmg or life node.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jul 25, 2018, 5:03:44 PM
"
frogemoth wrote:
"
Tantresha wrote:

This will lower the resistances by 44% but you will need to use both curses to maximize the effect, a better approach is to use elemental weakness and use enfeeble to augment your survavibility.

I use blasphemy not curse on hit ...so i hit everything with -94 fire and cold resist as well as giving discharge some nice ailments
"
philophil wrote:
"
Tantresha wrote:

This build isn't a massive glass canon dmg build. It need the purity to be able to facetank everything, if u want more dmg, id use a ele weak repentance and 4 GG stats jewel. The double curse setup really hurt ur defense n its not has good has u think since boss have 80% less curse effectivness. Beside unless ur using a +1 curse amulet using 4 point on the tree to get +1 curse is not worth it, u should put those point into dmg or life node.

That would be 60% less effective for bosses not 80% ;) Still comes to an over 20% damage boost of a multiplicative nature on bosses and a much larger boost on every other critter in the game ...I rotgut speed kill every non-boss on the board regardless of level of map . being dead before they even see me coming is a nice defense lol .
"
Tantresha wrote:

That would be 60% less effective for bosses not 80% ;) Still comes to an over 20% damage boost of a multiplicative nature on bosses and a much larger boost on every other critter in the game ...I rotgut speed kill every non-boss on the board regardless of level of map . being dead before they even see me coming is a nice defense lol .

map boss..... sure if thats what u aim at i don't see any issue on ur setup, i doubt u would need the purity defense for that.

has for curse effectivness in endgame bossing its 80%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Jul 25, 2018, 9:44:42 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Tantresha wrote:

map boss..... sure if thats what u aim at i don't see any issue on ur setup, i doubt u would need the purity defense for that.

has for curse effectivness in endgame bossing its 80%

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Shaper

I believe your not taking into account the increased curse effect from the curse passives needed to get the 2 curses and Blasphemy support that would happen to total 20% for each curse . So no 80% ..and VS every single other critter in the game even more effective then I at first thought hehe. And im sure i could find ways to push that even further with Enhance support anyway on the Blasphemy and curse effect enchants on gear .
i was talking more about base curse effectivness, but i think that part was a missunderstanding on both part. But believe me u will need those purity if u go against shaper/Uelder/Uatziri. Otherwise has i said in map it should be totally fine. If u want to put some investment into it u could do double curse with a +1 curse amulet eleweak on hit glove n a curse on hit setup on cyclone.
Last edited by philophil on Jul 26, 2018, 10:59:30 AM
Okay trhen it IS acvtually an extremely good build. Confirm that arc in stead of a second support for discharger is OP.
Is a legacy Mjölner a good BIS upgrade?
"
EvilWiffles wrote:
Is a legacy Mjölner a good BIS upgrade?
Legacy Mjolnier is worse. The cooldown that was added applies to all versions so all legacy gives you is 50% chance to do nothing on hit.

For GG weapon, look for coorup implicit with something like inc AOE, but other slots have way better GG options like a cannot bleed Romiras or if in standard a CDR belt with +1 endurance charge.
Last edited by Nyarlathotepian on Jul 29, 2018, 5:11:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info