[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

I'm trying to adapt this to hardcore which is easy enough with a few nodes moved around, but I have one problem, will reflect mobs just randomly kill me? Soul of Yugul is only 25% reduction which isn't nearly enough, any ideas?
I am not at 61 yet I am stuck in act 7 at 55
"
EternusNox wrote:
I'm trying to adapt this to hardcore which is easy enough with a few nodes moved around, but I have one problem, will reflect mobs just randomly kill me? Soul of Yugul is only 25% reduction which isn't nearly enough, any ideas?

Didnt they get rid of those a few patches back though, pretty sure they did. The only reflect that is still a thing is the specific map mod which you can control or specific fights like uber atziri etc.

You can get another 10% reduction from ash, frost and storm nodes but even with 25% + 10% a map with 15% ele reflect will kill you in a few seconds.

Its absolutely HC viable though, ive gone 2 weeks + between deaths many times and im far from mechanically skilled / aware when playing.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 18, 2018, 11:39:42 PM
"
Jaynen00 wrote:
I am not at 61 yet I am stuck in act 7 at 55

i was assuming you had the bare minimums like capped resistances and a lil physical mitigation

just make sure your 75 fire/cold/lightning rsistance and pick up a cheap wall of brambles body armor (4c atm on league), 55 to 61 is like 3 hours
Last edited by JCOH35 on Mar 18, 2018, 11:42:39 PM

It took me forever to get the lab enchant on boots
Nice, worth it though.

So many people bitch and moan about fights like the Elder b/c they all are Vaal Pact clones, the second they stop hitting something they just fold like lawn chairs.

I love stacking regen, I take it in extra places in my skill tree, use the enchant on my boots, and even run a stone golem. Before I had my shaped CDRS belt I also ran an abyss jewel with 50 life and 1% of life regenerated per sec while moving, so many good options atm to stack it.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
lumpsumhero wrote:
What are the best boot and glove enchantments for repentance and inyas? I have the 2% regen on boots and was wondering if that is the best defensive enchant for the build

The regen is the best overall, sure the 10% pen. is good in guardian fights but the majority of boss encounters have waves and waves of adds so you dont get to benefit from the enchant whereas you will always be "recently" hit (last 4sec).

Asfar as the gloves honestly the corruptions are probally better, elemental weakness on hit, +1 to socketed gems etc but I am done with that rng BS, I went through 40+ pairs of -1 to -3 repentance gloves during abyss league and never got a single halfway decent corruption.

It may be easier now with beastcrafting but im done with that league personally. Enchant wise I prefer commandment of blades b/c I dont have to worry about it messing up anything with random elemental damage.

I see some now for 20 chaos and 2ex. 2 blue sockets and 2 red. need one of them to be green so I cant do that. oh, I guess those are featured in league, not standard though.
Last edited by lumpsumhero on Mar 19, 2018, 2:08:59 AM
A huge problem im having right now:

Whenever I proc Discharge, my RF AOE decreases to surround only my character itself while still running itself in the background and degening. My burning immunity flask isnt on at all and only a failsafe.

The aoe decrease ONLY happens when my Discharge procs. It seems really random at times as I have to reactivate RF for it to show the aoe again which is deadly to stand still during boss fights.

Could it be that since im relying on the minor node that uses # of endurance charges for life regen and my discharge is using it all up at once, my RF cancels itself out?

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit: Discharge, not my cyclone.
Last edited by Cryogeni on Mar 19, 2018, 2:42:51 AM
"
Cryogeni wrote:
A huge problem im having right now:

Whenever I proc Discharge, my RF AOE decreases to surround only my character itself while still running itself in the background and degening. My burning immunity flask isnt on at all and only a failsafe.

The aoe decrease ONLY happens when my Discharge procs. It seems really random at times as I have to reactivate RF for it to show the aoe again which is deadly to stand still during boss fights.

Could it be that since im relying on the minor node that uses # of endurance charges for life regen and my discharge is using it all up at once, my RF cancels itself out?

Anyone know what's wrong?

Edit: Discharge, not my cyclone.

If you're on Jugg theres 5% increased AoE per Endurance charge effect going on if u took Unyielding Ascendancy Keystone.

If you're on Witch theres 5 secs 75% increased AoE for every 10 secs if u took Pendulum of Destruction Ascendancy Keystone.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Man after 3 leagues in a row playing the same build, I'm having the best one so far.
My tree is a little bit modified to allow more jewels!
Last edited by ThecNiqueMan on Mar 19, 2018, 3:12:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info