[R.I.P.] life Mjolner done right by Rico - Juggernaut version - R.I.P. thx to "balancing" policy

Can someone explain to me how Lightning Strike plays into this? If I am attacking with Molten Strike and it is casting Arc off of the Mjolner, when/how would I want to use Lightning Strike? Am I missing something?
look at my profile i think i do all right but....i miss 1 endurance charge....why? (3+ 2 from tree 1 from ascend 1 from bandit....the other u show on screenshot? ) ihave 7 and u have 8 without +1 item.....
Last edited by Beskaius on Apr 7, 2017, 4:12:06 PM
"
Beskaius wrote:
look at my profile i think i do all right but....i miss 1 endurance charge....why? (3+ 2 from tree 1 from ascend 1 from bandit....the other u show on screenshot? ) ihave 7 and u have 8 without +1 item.....

The death's door crusader boots give +1.
Hey Rico

simple question : do I need double lvl 3 enlighten to be able to run double purity + grace + blasphemy enfeeble ? I can only run the purities and enfeeble atm (with lvl 2 and 3 enlighten)
am I missing something ?

thx
11211 never forgetti
Any hint for doing uber lab? Failed twice...having trouble kill the boss. Do I have to find the Forgotten Reliquary to nerf Izaro?
Hi, im trying to build a lightning based mjolner and i think your guide is the best starting point but i have some questions to an expert :D

1.-Why not run a cast on crit setup as our main attack ? seems like it will be great if we fish some more crit to build arround it and we can get more use from the spell damage nodes not being limited to the elem dmge ones.

2- is about the necklace, if i run another source of endu charges, like warlords mark plus something like vengance+reckoning(not playing saffel frame as our shield, i dont know if its really mandatory)+stun+endurance charge on melee stun (plus both of this attacks trigger mjolner) will be possible to play Choir of the Storm as our neck? Is one more solid dps source and helps us building crit if we play CoC like i said before. Im not familiar with how Romiras works with mjol and erratic crits to mantain our power charges to Discharge so i will need help to figure out if is just unplayable Romiras with out Volls or if Kingsward will be useless with out Volls.

3-Then, why not play a proyectile instead of arc and grab Iron Grip in our talents as a dps bust with all of our strenght?

4-Are Presence of Lightning good in this build? It stacks in our melee damage and speel damage boosts and we are shocking a lot i guess.

Im trying to build a triggered focus build and this seems the way but i dont know if its viable. I have a lot of Ideas and questions but i dont know where to find answers D:

Thanks for your time.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR
I need some advice. In my gloves I have Leap Slap and FA, the other 2 sockets are unused.

I was thinking maybe a level 4 or 5 CWDT and matching Golem?

If I do that maybe the Lightning Golem?

Any advice for those 2 sockets would be great!

Thanks!
"
mithras001 wrote:
Any hint for doing uber lab? Failed twice...having trouble kill the boss. Do I have to find the Forgotten Reliquary to nerf Izaro?

Are you using ALL of the required/needed unique items?

I am and I did Merc Lab at level 67 without a lot of trouble, had more trouble with the traps than anything else.
"
Can someone explain to me how Lightning Strike plays into this? If I am attacking with Molten Strike and it is casting Arc off of the Mjolner, when/how would I want to use Lightning Strike? Am I missing something?

LS is ranged and it chains with +1 chain from Mjolner. It is best vs packs and you can kite with it in some very difficult situations.

"
Xila_Xila wrote:
Hey Rico

simple question : do I need double lvl 3 enlighten to be able to run double purity + grace + blasphemy enfeeble ? I can only run the purities and enfeeble atm (with lvl 2 and 3 enlighten)
am I missing something ?

thx

Build runs both puritys and grace. I have Bla-Enfeeble socketed to switch one purity for it in some situations like vs Minotaur.

"
mithras001 wrote:

I can do it eyes closed with this build. Make sure you have all the gear and gems on proper lvl.

"
Lhigtingtopo wrote:
Hi, im trying to build a lightning based mjolner and i think your guide is the best starting point but i have some questions to an expert :D

I cant help you with that. Never made such a thing. Was designing "classic" Mjolners only.

"
I need some advice. In my gloves I have Leap Slap and FA, the other 2 sockets are unused.

I was thinking maybe a level 4 or 5 CWDT and matching Golem?

If I do that maybe the Lightning Golem?

Any advice for those 2 sockets would be great!

Thanks!

CWDT - Golem with phys reduction
CWDT - Vortex (for chill ground effect - usefull vs bosses)
Blasphemy - Enfeeble to switch one purity out where its not needed.
Latest guides:
3.11 Loki's Rainbownuke:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2904155
3.7 CI CoC Discharge: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2605608
3.7 Juggernaut life Mjolner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1846362
Well despite the fact you only played classic mjolners i think my questions are mostly generic.

1.-Why not run a cast on crit setup as our main attack ? seems like it will be great if we fish some more crit to build arround it and we can get more use from the spell damage nodes not being limited to the elem dmge ones.

2- is about the necklace, if i run another source of endu charges, like warlords mark plus something like vengance+reckoning(not playing saffel frame as our shield, i dont know if its really mandatory)+stun+endurance charge on melee stun (plus both of this attacks trigger mjolner) will be possible to play Choir of the Storm as our neck? Is one more solid dps source and helps us building crit if we play CoC like i said before. Im not familiar with how Romiras works with mjol and erratic crits to mantain our power charges to Discharge so i will need help to figure out if is just unplayable Romiras with out Volls or if Kingsward will be useless with out Volls.

3-Then, why not play a proyectile instead of arc and grab Iron Grip in our talents as a dps bust with all of our strenght?

4-Are Herald of Lightning good in this build? It stacks in our melee damage and speel damage boosts and we are shocking a lot i guess.

1 Is basically, CoC work in this build?

2 Is about how necessary is volls devotion and if have any point play romiras with out it or if there is another reliable source of endurance charges instead of volls so i can play choir of the storm

3 is only about why not iron grip + spark instead of arc since we are really close to iron grip in the skill nodes

4 is only about if Heralds are worth.

Any advice will be really apreciated. Sorry for bothering but your oppinion looks solid to me and i really want to have some solid basics before start my character.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/172043 SELLINGSHOP
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/148812 UNARMED RAIMBOW TEMPLAR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info