constant crashes since 2.6.0

Crashing like 100 times a day, played breach perfectly fine.

Intel i5 2500k
Asus GTX 680
Corsair nominator GT Ram
Intel extreme burage MB

Last edited by waiora on Mar 5, 2017, 12:23:35 PM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2017, 6:24:08 AM
Same here. returning player, played a bit before 2.6.0 (a week or so), everything smooth. Updated to 2.6.0, crashes within 10 minutes. Tried both 64 and 32 bit executables, crashed all the same.

I'm using ZoneAlarm and Avast. Listing them because often these type of programs can interfere.

Edit: I got three 64 bit processes stuck in "suspended" in process explorer.

Edit 2: Disabling engine multi-threading seems to have done the trick. I've seen no impact on an i5 6600k, but I think this was supposed to help on less powerful CPUs.
Last edited by bug77 on Mar 6, 2017, 3:26:00 PM
Lots of people with the same crashes.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1842170
Played all least league just fine except for the lazer show glitch that i fixed with the launch options

started this league played fine till i got the first patch
now crash every ten min or so
if i port to town crash leave a map crash
crash at different points in the lab cant even get my merc or uber lab done becuse of crashing
leaving master misions is the same enter just fine when i go to leave crash

pretty much unplayable makes me sad :(
I am having crash issues as well. Only it's not just a couple times a day, it's literally almost every time I am grouped with other players and use a portal or enter another room in a map (like Labyrinth). I have to say it's very f'ing irritating never being able to do lab runs because the game chain crashes every time I take a portal...

Making the game pretty much unplayable since every time you do something new you are taking a portal to somewhere.
yes same here
The game is getting bored wit crashes all the time... changing map crash makes this game an annoyance... hope dev. will fix it ASAP... not babying Beta server too much :(
This is the latest thread with complaints about crashes I could find. I solved the crashes on my end. My game kept crashing all the time since 2.6 came out. Didn't matter whether I used DX9, DX11, multithreaded, singlethreaded. Crash crash crash.

I uninstalled Logitech gaming software a week ago.

Since then the game hasn't crashed once.

Hopefully this will help someone.
Last edited by Underachiever on Jul 21, 2017, 12:57:51 PM
My PoE used to crash every 5 hours a month ago. I switched from DX11 to Dx9Ex and it solved my crashing problems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info