Account Hacked.........

Just got on to play with my friends tonight and got a screen saying "Account has been acessed from a different computer". Kind of shrugged it off after unlocking the account, but to my suprise ran to my stash to find that hackers cleared me out. Everything of worth currency-gems-gear.......please help GGG i really enjoy PoE but not if i have to restart everytime some jerk hacks me.
Sadly there are no restores. I'd recommend you change your PoE password to one you've never used before. If it is a user/pass you've used before and that site/game was compromised, it will be tried here by hackers. Next, once you've got the game seeing your current IP as the main IP, it should always lock if they try and hack you again from another IP and thus deny them the ability to clean you out again.
Please familiarize yourself with the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory (GIFT) - http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19

Realize that the only part of the equation you can affect in the GIFT is the audience. Remove the audience and the trolls merely rant at the air.
keylogged/10
^_^ You will hate me and I am okay with that ^_^
@EnlightenD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info