Ancient Reliquary Key

funny league, but the ancient key system is not fun at all. got 11 exalt drops so far, and only 2 keys. beside the fact there are 90% (?) useless drops, ill never go and trade for a key.
hope they will rais the chance somehow.
No exalts, no keys.

Nice to see someone like above that complains on 11 exalts and 2 keys.
"
Tiitz wrote:
funny league, but the ancient key system is not fun at all. got 11 exalt drops so far, and only 2 keys. beside the fact there are 90% (?) useless drops, ill never go and trade for a key.

dude 11 exalted and 2 keys? stop complaining ffs :')
just dropped my second exalted still no freaking key on my 4th toon already :')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I take it the droprates were nerfed, the first week ppl seemed to be getting them at a decent rate but now noone seems to be dropping them.
Got my 1st key a few days ago, initially thought only 1 unique dropped from them(asked in global 820 & was told up to 3). Well got 3 out of it 1 trash-1 good for lvl'ing & I got the bringer of rain helm which I didn't know it was worth a lot until I checked Poe trade. It doesn't seem like it's too popular bc it hasn't sold yet :( but no biggie if it doesn't, it'll just stay in my stash until league ends & goes to normal HC
Stream= twitch.tv/truskillzzruns
Last edited by TruSkillzzRuns on Mar 30, 2017, 10:39:36 PM
got a key on the 3rd day at about level 50ish.

had several exalts drop since then, now at 91 (with a large amount of deaths) and havent seen another key.

things are seriously rare.
"
Asmosis wrote:

had several exalts drop since then, now at 91 (with a large amount of deaths) and havent seen another key.

On the first day of legacy i think i got 2 keys and 1 exalt, the day after 2 more keys and 2 exalts ( i was about lvl 70. When i hit 80 i didnt drop jacksh*t and im 91 atm. I think they made it so every lvl above 80 should have -10% drop chance for everything which is bull for real.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Tiitz wrote:

dude 11 exalted and 2 keys? stop complaining ffs :')
just dropped my second exalted still no freaking key on my 4th toon already :')

just want to point out how low, too low, the drop chance for the keys are. exalted u can use with a 100% fixed ratio (for the explicit time) for other currency or to craft.

but with the keys ur playing something like a world-wide-loto since most loots from there are on top not good (best loots are legacy items their current state is better...still clapping my hands for the developer that came up with that great idea).
"
Kaizerbgr wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:

On the first day of legacy i think i got 2 keys and 1 exalt, the day after 2 more keys and 2 exalts ( i was about lvl 70. When i hit 80 i didnt drop jacksh*t and im 91 atm. I think they made it so every lvl above 80 should have -10% drop chance for everything which is bull for real.

honestly, i think the drop rate is actually fine given what the potential rewards are.

But, given how rare they are a good portion of the playerbase wont even see one.

Then again, how many people found a headhunter belt in its original league or as a perandus league buy?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1848478

Please, spam more threads asking for more drops.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info