Ancient Reliquary Key

Found first one today at lvl 86:

I dont get it, this seems worse than the original, of which I have two in std.
"
cdchi1 wrote:
Found first one today at lvl 86:

I dont get it, this seems worse than the original, of which I have two in std.

It is worse.. and a lot are in fact worse than now...
... nothing
lvl 90, lvl 84 - had no key, no ex, no drop until yesterday

then the sickest day in my poe life:
relic key (which I sold cause I had no currency at that point), 2 ex and a HH drop in 8h -_-

sold the HH for 59 ex which is probably more currency then in all my "remove only tabs" in Standard and Hardcore together (only play temp. leagues)
"
StealthEagle wrote:
lvl 90, lvl 84 - had no key, no ex, no drop until yesterday

then the sickest day in my poe life:
relic key (which I sold cause I had no currency at that point), 2 ex and a HH drop in 8h -_-

sold the HH for 59 ex which is probably more currency then in all my "remove only tabs" in Standard and Hardcore together (only play temp. leagues)

Should have bought a lottery ticket instead.
Found one lvl 85. I dont do MF and I definite dont do 10 Move speed so no idea if I got trolled.

Git R Dun!
3 Exalted, but still no Keys
I've found that the more your focus on not getting one, the more you'll get angry about it! Just play like normal and it'll eventually come and surprise you. I didn't get any in 2 characters. I got my necro to 90 and spamming red maps and in the same day I got 4 keys. On the flip side I haven't had a single EX drop this league and I've put in some pretty hard hours so yeah...RNG is RNG.

Edit: Also, all the keys I got was using the lockbox leaguestones. As they seem to have a higher chance of dropping from them, it makes sense that stacking those stones, getting the prophecy with 6 traps etc will increase your odds. Every one I got this weekend was drop a strongbox and leaguestone on.
Last edited by coaa on Mar 20, 2017, 9:10:48 AM
I honestly forget the keys are even a thing until I look at the forums or search items and see relics.
First ...
Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/c/MrJimGaming
Kinda feels like if 99.9% of the results are garbage, why cant i at least spin the wheel of fortune more often? It's unrealistic for the average player to think he is getting legacy kaoms, vinktar's,ect..Damn though i thought i would be able to try more often. 82/70 no key.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info