,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==“
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&“…………….`\
Two words.. Horse.. Wait-
I look forward to trying this out to see if there's anything that needs improving, so the rest of us can enjoy it even more when it's out of beta status. I probably have enough time right now to get in a decent amount of hours each day, and two builds that use all 107 points I'm ready to try out(one for the unreleased class that I'm looking forward to using, and a Templar to try out in the meantime). I also know a decent amount of people who've already got in I can play with in order to test out the co-op aspects of the game with.

If that's not enough, here' a silly youtube link to enjoy as well. Laters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir516vWvpJs&feature=related
This forum is just ridiculous.
A beta key for me would be nice
but:
this beta is going to a farce
more and more threads like: hey i got a key, dance for me jump through burning tire stand up lay down and may you can have one

so if you wanne give me a key i will say thank you and test the game nothing more :)
4 of my friends got beta keys already, im just waiting on one to play with them... they are all playing without me and listening to them get excited about it on vent makes me sad =[
I'm posting just to say how goddamn awesome this game is, FUCK YEAH, If you guys ever need help with ANYTHING, I don't know how I could but if it's within by ability I AM MORE THEN WILLING, you guys fucking rock! It's like Diablo2, Dark Alliance, a few others I can't think of and the amazing thing is (I CANT BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS) It's better then both, that skil tree is intimidatingly beautiful, I love this game you guys keep up the good work!
"
Frogling707 wrote:
I'm posting just to say how goddamn awesome this game is, FUCK YEAH, If you guys ever need help with ANYTHING, I don't know how I could but if it's within by ability I AM MORE THEN WILLING, you guys fucking rock! It's like Diablo2, Dark Alliance, a few others I can't think of and the amazing thing is (I CANT BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS) It's better then both, that skil tree is intimidatingly beautiful, I love this game you guys keep up the good work!

Sure, you can help me by giving me a key. ;)
Two words.. Horse.. Wait-
Seems like everyone got a key in this thread :P the thread is still open for like 8 hours more, then i choose one to give my key too.

Still interested? Write something :)

pz
something
cool
"
agev wrote:
something

Guess i just hand it out too you, i watched some of your posts and i feel that you have a really genuine intrest in this game.

Check PM :)

Pz.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info