How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I have the other items as well. The jewels are equiped. (Have twice the zombie jewel) And I can't find the mace.
It seems that these are common drops these days. It feels like GGG is pushing zombie summoner builds.
I dont think you usually use a Jorrhaast in a zombie build.

My idea is a zombie.. autosummon AW.. earthquake.. necromancer.

or something.

I have not quite worked out all the details, if you hadnt noticed.

I'll have to work out all the details in path of building, and what my passive situation looks like but i have doubts that I'll be able to work out damage nodes for the weapon and the duration nodes for AW. *shrug*

I am in no hurry either way. My FB toon just hit 80, and as said, i hit the funzone with it.
So i am going to milk it for what it is worth for now.
Got the map from a divination card!

Warm weather is here and I ride the motorcycle now instead of gaming. But, I did run a few maps the other day for an hour or so. I'm only on T10 maps. I was right on the brink of leveling and some boss wiped me six times sending me back to a zero exp bar. I got so fed up. The mod was two unique bosses and they dropped some form of Rain of Arrows or something. It was like a cemetery map. I'd get one shot the moment I ported in. Should have just abandoned the map, but my stubbornness got ahead of me.

edit: to add, I also have been trying to get a better 1h mace. Used all my mats on a Behemoth Mace trying to get a high +phys damage mod. No luck though. Still only using a 4L as well. Can't get anything to 5L nevermind a 6L.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Last edited by Westwood1121 on Apr 18, 2017, 11:48:02 AM
Ahhhh, the Cemetery, the map that beats the confidence out of us all.

Yeah, with twin boss that is 6 mobs you are fighting in that tiny room, and the Rain of Arrows hits you from off screen.
"
Oiranoiccid wrote:
Got the map from a divination card!

Lucky - you can do Atlas from the mid...

"
Westwood1121 wrote:
I was right on the brink of leveling and some boss wiped me six times sending me back to a zero exp bar. I got so fed up. The mod was two unique bosses and they dropped some form of Rain of Arrows or something. It was like a cemetery map. I'd get one shot the moment I ported in.

"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Maybe there is a reason for all the graves on the map.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
"
Slaanesh69 wrote:

Yeah, with twin boss that is 6 mobs you are fighting in that tiny room, and the Rain of Arrows hits you from off screen.

Ah. So this is common. I died right when porting in too. Thought it was just a blip. I should have just stopped after the second death. Nope. Had to be an idiot and keep dying.

Well, I have the stuff to do Atziri or what the name is. Was going to wait until I leveled. But, now that my exp bar is at 0% perhaps I can try to give it a go. 3500hp though so it'll probably be bad.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Feeling lazy to play these days and progress beyond L88, I attempted Izaro and was surprised to achieve full ascension in one take! Only 5.8K HP and on a 5L at that (not even L20gems), he just melted.

I got zero AR drops after the initial two that I got though. Maybe I'll just transfer to Standard and trade for them before the league ends because I got more EX so far than the keys. Steadily mapping T7-T11's at the moment, I had some decent drops begging me to run another toon. I highly doubt it though because SSF can really be boring at times, I can't explain it but it does, lol.

Skipped Argus once today. There was an Embezzler right before the door. I (deliberately) let it in. But inside was another Tormented. Both got into Argus and he became ultra fast (moving and attacking) and very hard hitting. Dont remember seeing anything as fast as that in PoE. Have done 1x ghosted Argus before and it was nothing like that. Unfortunately I dont know quite what the ghosting does to monsters.
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Been running 42 IIQ / 218 IIR (+Bisco's Collar) low maps and dried lake, _hoping_ to get RoTP. Chancing every base mosaic kite shield too. Today I started to run merc solaris temple, just to try my luck with the cards.

Got these within the first 3 hours.

10 hours later, still with those three. Not sure if I have much solaris left in me... :P
Damnit, never played self-cast RF and it's like the only build that I want to try at the moment!

Guess I'm gonna burn out before I get to actually burn myself.
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Apr 18, 2017, 5:58:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info