How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

88 now cruising through red maps like nothing (didnt think I make it this far) 6K life 100K DPS

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2017, 2:13:41 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
88 now cruising through red maps like nothing (didnt think I make it this far) 6K life 100K DPS

Nice. I suspect the BoR and the nice weapon helps =P
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
rifraw wrote:
I need to post again :D

yep 6 linked 2day:) for around 200 fusings. that armor alone. But we can say 500 becouse i tryed to upgrade my axe at the same time :)

And i have found Axabathox and did that chellenge for killing invasion boss possesed by a ghost.

Now i only need one steel ring

Teoreticly better axe...

and a some descent amulet... man those ar hard to craft.

Nice!
Git R Dun!
"
systemdown wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Nice. I suspect the BoR and the nice weapon helps =P

I actually had to respec like 70 points cuz I was a caster. Sold everything I could for regrets once I found BoR to become an attacker.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I actually had to respec like 70 points cuz I was a caster. Sold everything I could for regrets once I found BoR to become an attacker.

Nicely done! Are you a Templar? I found a Quill Rain.. no way I'm respeccing my Witch for that! I hope to find a better unique though for my next build!
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Not much Time atm turned in my First Jack in the Box set and got a void Battery rerolled an Arc miner

Oh Backup Plan is a ful critmulti warchief totem got the League only perandus maul

https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Mar 26, 2017, 3:30:21 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

nice wi chest! im jelly xd
also saving for a wi build xd need that damn amu :')

Remember there is a prophecy for Astramentis.

There's also a neat trick for chancing Onyxes.

Obviously put the base in your filter.
Collect chance orbs, use trash uniques to do the URMN 5 chance recipe.
Chance your white onyx bases.

Now, go to A1N on a character that gets all 3 colour gems for 1 wisdom each. I'm not sure exactly which classes qualify for this but it's not the way you would think, like I believe the Witch (pure int) can buy all 3 at 1 wisdom scroll, but Shadow (int/dex) has to pay a transmute (which is effectively 4 scrolls) for one of the colours (red?).

OK, buy 1 of each colour gem from Nessa, sell her your blue onyx from your failed chancing with the 3 gems and she gives you back a white onyx. The amulet you sell can be any base, but you will be filtering onyxes to chance anyway. Repeat.

Any onyxes that turn blue get recycled and chanced again, any onyxes that turn rare can be directed to your chaos recipe. Any onyxes that turn Chayula are 'Yey, Chayula'. Any that turn Astramentis are 'Yey, success'. Any that turn into the other unique onyxes are another 5 chances from URMN recipe. Any that turn into a good rare are, a good rare. Any that are rare but below ilvl 60 direct to the URMN recipe.

Polymath Drops in cruel Library already got 2
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
still using this at level 89, so far i had incredible luck dropping good uniques, except not for the build im playing, im bladevortex trickster

Considering rerolling for a melee block build after i hit 92 or so which should be absolute limit for my current build. So as to say i want to make a uber lab farmer
Last edited by Aetherium on Mar 26, 2017, 4:33:49 AM
Encountered Chayula for the first time, one season too late. Muh challenge, GGG

mmm, chanced GG CI bewts:

..aaand Uber lab still locked at lvl 91.2, ffs. Can you GGG chill out a bit with your absolute RNG design and do some biased spawn, plz? -_-
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
ventiman wrote:
Polymath Drops in cruel Library already got 2

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

"
morbo wrote:
..aaand Uber lab still locked at lvl 91.2, ffs. Can you GGG chill out a bit with your absolute RNG design and do some biased spawn, plz? -_-

Typical GGG design, make something intentionally aids in order to get people to circumvent said aids with player interaction. I don't mind them wanting people to interact and trade, but the way they go about it is absurd. Intentionally make parts of your game bad just so they will be circumvented. It's such a repeated design, though.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 26, 2017, 7:34:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info