How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Found this:

A prophecy ("kill rare Gladiator in map") gave me this:

Then I put high base magic 1h weapons on my lootfilter, found this, regaled the leech roll:

...solid enough.

I thought of maybe rerolling a gladiator, but then decided to respec the Jugger instead, from 2h mace with 5L Marohi into 1h axe + shield.

I made one small mistake during respec, need to find a couple more regrets to correct the pathing.
Also need a couple more chromes to fix my supporting skill setups. With BoR, you lose a bunch of sockets.

But I'm comfortable that this will get me to 90 on a breeze.

This shield is amazing for Jugger. I sacrifice 1 of my charges, but I get perma-onslaught.
Gameplay is much more fluid with the high move and attack speed.
(maybe Jugger should have this instead of the weak "6% increased damage per EC" in his Ascendancy)

Due to the pseudo-6L, my DpS went up by quite a bit.
Now hoping for a pdps >300 1h axe, and a Saffel's to swap in against heavy spellcasters.

Also finally found the last 2 trials, getting ready for uberlab now. :)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
finally had a 5l prohecy xd now i can wear
and farmed for
which is totally awesome :D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
and farmed for

Grats on the 5L kongors :) Looks real nice.

I managed to drop an ilevel 84 vaal regalia last night... 20%'d it and threw an alchemy orb at it and...

So now I'm rolling a new CI character to abuse it. Need to 5/6L it though, and didn't manage in 250 fuse so I guess I'm going to have to keep at it.
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
and farmed for

I managed to drop an ilevel 84 vaal regalia last night... 20%'d it and threw an alchemy orb at it and...

So now I'm rolling a new CI character to abuse it. Need to 5/6L it though, and didn't manage in 250 fuse so I guess I'm going to have to keep at it.

nice wi chest! im jelly xd
also saving for a wi build xd need that damn amu :')
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Doomstryver wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
and farmed for

Planning on playing some sort of CI melee character. Hit 3R3B so lets me use a red skill, multistrike and WED; was thinking of using static strike because I love that skill. Certainly was lucky with the T1 int though! Would slam this if it wasn't for the troll life roll lmao.

Nice black sun crest. 15% int is great for HoWA or WI. Have you got good ES gloves/chest/boots to go with that though?

Slight shame on the 14% WI. Div it or farm up another one :P
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
Doomstryver wrote:

Planning on playing some sort of CI melee character. Hit 3R3B so lets me use a red skill, multistrike and WED; was thinking of using static strike because I love that skill. Certainly was lucky with the T1 int though! Would slam this if it wasn't for the troll life roll lmao.

Nice black sun crest. 15% int is great for HoWA or WI. Have you got good ES gloves/chest/boots to go with that though?

Slight shame on the 14% WI. Div it or farm up another one :P

well yeah the black sun crest was very ncie ^^ was only 1k p coins asfar i remember :P
sadly no decent es gear so far xd but i will at some point tho not as good as ur chest but that's just insane :')
ugh. Just ripped @91 to bearer's and unfortunate chat-opening instead of whirling-blading :(
"
satanttin wrote:

Remember there is a prophecy for Astramentis.

There's also a neat trick for chancing Onyxes.

Obviously put the base in your filter.
Collect chance orbs, use trash uniques to do the URMN 5 chance recipe.
Chance your white onyx bases.

Now, go to A1N on a character that gets all 3 colour gems for 1 wisdom each. I'm not sure exactly which classes qualify for this but it's not the way you would think, like I believe the Witch (pure int) can buy all 3 at 1 wisdom scroll, but Shadow (int/dex) has to pay a transmute (which is effectively 4 scrolls) for one of the colours (red?).

OK, buy 1 of each colour gem from Nessa, sell her your blue onyx from your failed chancing with the 3 gems and she gives you back a white onyx. The amulet you sell can be any base, but you will be filtering onyxes to chance anyway. Repeat.

Any onyxes that turn blue get recycled and chanced again, any onyxes that turn rare can be directed to your chaos recipe. Any onyxes that turn Chayula are 'Yey, Chayula'. Any that turn Astramentis are 'Yey, success'. Any that turn into the other unique onyxes are another 5 chances from URMN recipe. Any that turn into a good rare are, a good rare. Any that are rare but below ilvl 60 direct to the URMN recipe.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 25, 2017, 6:22:06 AM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Remember there is a prophecy for Astramentis.

There's also a neat trick for chancing Onyxes.

Obviously put the base in your filter.
Collect chance orbs, use trash uniques to do the URMN 5 chance recipe.
Chance your white onyx bases.

Now, go to A1N on a character that gets all 3 colour gems for 1 wisdom each. I'm not sure exactly which classes qualify for this but it's not the way you would think, like I believe the Witch (pure int) can buy all 3 at 1 wisdom scroll, but Shadow (int/dex) has to pay a transmute (which is effectively 4 scrolls) for one of the colours (red?).

OK, buy 1 of each colour gem from Nessa, sell her your blue onyx from your failed chancing with the 3 gems and she gives you back a white onyx. The amulet you sell can be any base, but you will be filtering onyxes to chance anyway. Repeat.

Any onyxes that turn blue get recycled and chanced again, any onyxes that turn rare can be directed to your chaos recipe. Any onyxes that turn Chayula are 'Yey, Chayula'. Any that turn Astramentis are 'Yey, success'. Any that turn into the other unique onyxes are another 5 chances from URMN recipe. Any that turn into a good rare are, a good rare. Any that are rare but below ilvl 60 direct to the URMN recipe.

mhmm the prohecy trick looks neat thought those prohecy uniques were always random which unique u get?
can try to get that one but probally won't be easy xd and as for chancing it's hopeless :') after 4k hours still made no unique even a crappy one xd
I think I'm on the end of the rope with this guy.

I loosely followed this build:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995/page/1

but I'm only on T5 maps. I do OK, but struggle with a few bosses. It seems like any time I'm nearing my next level, I face a boss that kills me a few times and brings me back to zero again. I haven't tried Marc Labs because cruel was near impossible itself.

I'm thinking switching to a witch build and going legacy, not SSF.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info