How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Enjoying my first SSF experience, yesterday I dropped Shavs so time to think how to use it :-)

Otherwise

Last edited by Hypper on Mar 20, 2017, 2:08:56 AM
At last i found a tabula !!! 2 exalt, 1 divine, NO reliquary keys at level 84 and cleaning maps... I should have played HC : merciless lab done, died just one time in a uber lab trial (5 on 6 done already) that I would not have done in HC (no need for the points with Scion).
... nothing
Died at lvl 81 when trying to farm astramentis cards in library, and then - vall side area, why not... and bahm dead... ok, time to reroll and going for WI build :) but still ok ssfhc is hc :)
staff facerolls everything.
Got hat ring too: not sure to use or not
Hit level 90 over the weekend. Second level 90 ever! Starting to run rippy shit without caring at this point because worrying about XP penalty will just suck all the fun out the game. Completed 4 atziri sets:

Got another two sets to run tonight. One mortal hope off of an uber set :)

Also managed to get to tier 15 maps. Somehow. RNGesus was watching over me. Still no key drops.

Might be able to do vinktar soon as well
21/05/18 - The beginning of the end of PoE
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
Died at lvl 81 when trying to farm astramentis cards in library, and then - vall side area, why not... and bahm dead... ok, time to reroll and going for WI build :) but still ok ssfhc is hc :)
staff facerolls everything.
Got hat ring too: not sure to use or not

^Depends if you have the str to int conversion jewels.

If you do, then unwavering stance is the better choice since the ring slot allows an int roll or a perandus signet(though in SSF this is going to be hard to get).

But yeah, WI is stupid strong and i don't understand why they made "the incantation" card so easily
farm-able.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Really having fun with SSF, but finding it hard to get the usual help in build threads when I have stupid questions. They just say "your gear sucks, go get this". I'll get right on that.

I was hoping to get farther this weekend, but something happened and my monitor isn't getting a signal so I had to hookup to my tv as a display and the response time isn't nearly as good.. so it has been slightly frustrating.

Anyway, some of my notable loot:

Nevermind.. I guess I didn't get much but currency and ~15 levels this weekend. This item does make me feel like I might be able to try one of those cast while channeling setups that looked cool.. or fireblast. Not sure. The lightning arrow thing is a little more difficult for me than I expected.

Also picked up:

Although I don't have frenzy charges yet, or know if I even will so it's nothing yet.
Last edited by frenzul on Mar 20, 2017, 10:56:27 AM
Nearly to the map device!

MVPs:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm off until April 1St though, so that'll hurt.

(then again I'll be nerding it up in Tokyo so the pain is minimal.)

You going to AnimeJapan convention on the 25th? Other than that, enjoy the week or so over there. :)

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Im in full charan mode. rolled my third toon the other day, got it to 60s. I tried to be more in the ssf mindset, and since I got a touch of anguish drop as well as
I've decided to do raider frostblades.

btw - phasing is actually quite cool. not sure if it behaves similarly to phase run, but seems mobs are somewhat confused when you phase, which adds an extra kind of layer of defense
"
鬼殺し wrote:
That's actually a coincidence, JN. We're going for an Evangelion x Godzilla symphonic concert tomorrow night a friend managed to get us tickets for.

I've been to that anime con before, back in 2006. Bet it's changed a lot.

I actually had to look it up and Crunchyroll already pointed out the news about the concert since like last year. Now that is an interesting crossover.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info