How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
ladish wrote:
steelmage just hit 100 ssf hc legacy with vaal fireball. Grats to him, I am kind of in awe!

Just saw it. Kudos to him, now Vaal Fireball will become meta? I'm ready
:-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Got bored of fb totems so decided to roll a cyclone shadow. Got to play it for a whole 2 levels before this happened:
Spoiler

Back to fb totems we go :s
I'm starting to get a bit impatient.

My atlas progression is slowing down quite a bit, Zana isn't really selling what I need her to sell, and I don't want to get back to tier 3 and 4 to grind for the missing tier 5 and 6 maps.

Current (relevant) map pool:

Trials also don't show up, I'm at 3 trials, 5 offerings.

My items are fine, I guess.
Every single one could have better rolls, better links, better everything... but it's fine. My jugger doesn't die a lot, levels come in at a steady pace.
Spoiler

...still, I'm getting impatient. I have yet to find build-enablers I care about. Treshold jewels for skills I want to test... 1h weapons with 250+ dps... Good spellcaster gear...

But on the other hand, I really like the currency shortage. Whatever I do, I don't have enough. In Non-SSF, I would just trade for a couple Scours and Alchemy orbs to roll my maps. Here, I need to find other solutions (e.g. vendor regret orbs for alchemys).
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Mar 19, 2017, 4:48:07 AM
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Got bored of fb totems so decided to roll a cyclone shadow. Got to play it for a whole 2 levels before this happened:
Spoiler

Back to fb totems we go :s

I kind of regret going SSF HC in retroperspective. It is quite expensive, currency wise to craft your gear at 80+ then lose it when you die. It also limits the pool of uniques to use in builds quite a bit, because obviously you'd use the best stuff you have in a build.

My current plan is to not delete any of the toons that RIP to SSF standard, and after the league is over and if the leaguestones get implemented into the core game (hopefully) to start staying there permanently.

Did one last (already prepared) Graveyard after completing the set and got these:
Have not seen a single one of them before..

Also got first Tabula drop a few maps ago - so farming it ("long" ago) was the right choice:

No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
pretty good made it all the way to town SSF!

I dont see any any key!
Groundslam needs a 5 linker, badly. Please Chris and RNJesus, Provide!
Just wanted to say that I'm really impressed by Steelmage.

He died 93 I think then rerolled and hit 100 first. Sure he plays probably 20x more hours than me but his speed especially in ssf is just amazing.
Voll's Devotion dropped been chancing jewelled foils in hopes of a cospris malice. That or either hoping for the animate weapon jewel to drop. If I chance the cospris doing shield charge discharge if the jewel drops then going to give jorrhasts a whirl. Meanwhile doing ele buzzsaw with a hyaon and dyadus in the offhand with a kintsugi to mitigate the extra damage taken somewhat from 8 frenzy charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info