How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Kettch wrote:
Found a Wasp Nest and Coralito's Signature recently, so I thought I'd try out that poison molten strike build...until I noticed that I still don't have an added chaos gem.

Thought my days of not playing builds because of lacking skill gems was over a long time ago, but apparently not. There really should be a recipe for that. Amethyst flask+Exalt or something.

Hopefully I can get it from Catarina at some point.

also roll gemcutter boxes for quant, support only etc. its what I did for my gc miner and detonate mines but still didn't find one until like 87/88 iirc
Last edited by Trentemoller on Apr 11, 2018, 8:27:01 PM

most is useless
SSF is an option where a gamer has chosen to do something alone knowing the end result is probably going to be devoid of the meaning they imagined would probably be there in the time it took.
"
georgepine wrote:
SSF is an option where a gamer has chosen to do something alone knowing the end result is probably going to be devoid of the meaning they imagined would probably be there in the time it took.

Nope. I'm pretty satisfied with the time spent and I look back at some of my character with some pride.

You're looking too deep into this, mate.
"
Kettch wrote:
Found a Wasp Nest and Coralito's Signature recently, so I thought I'd try out that poison molten strike build...until I noticed that I still don't have an added chaos gem.

Thought my days of not playing builds because of lacking skill gems was over a long time ago, but apparently not. There really should be a recipe for that. Amethyst flask+Exalt or something.

Hopefully I can get it from Catarina at some point.

Can you link the buildguide if there is one. I happen to have the items neccessary and I am looking for a new character to play.
New shit
Last edited by de99ial on Apr 13, 2018, 3:41:02 AM

200 chaos later lol...
Are you guys doing the Chaos Recipe in SSF ?
"
Are you guys doing the Chaos Recipe in SSF ?

Nop, if I did any recipe it would be for regals, but even for that I can't be assed.

Meanwhile daily report:

Hit level 93, and finally found a belly, before vorichi 6linking and 4 off coloring it, I was thinking of making a melee build, but can't quite think of anything I would want to play, on the other hand I don't think I would play my essence drainer past 95 and since still haven't found an empower, I don't see a reason to swap to the belly from my current +1 gems chest :/

Last edited by krenderke on Apr 13, 2018, 4:46:10 PM
Getting that SSF itch again... :
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info