How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
bwam wrote:
Fixed my resists post-(A5)Kitava, tried

Dying to some random Unique was nuff to make me take it off. The damage intake was huge for my already delicate build. (Damage output not needing it ofc made the decision simple.)

Killed a Red beast, this drops:

Rampage is fun.
Woot. Ph4t l3wt.

that belt is only useable if u have impulsa's chest
and even then its not that good compared to biscos, biscos leash is really good belt overall
Welp, here's my janky SSF occultist, finally got everything put together last night. Is it evasion or es? Why not both! ED or Blight? Why not both! I have a Bisco Collar and Bated Breath I want to use but then my resistances are fucked. I was almost able to fit Bisco by running res boots over Sin Trek but then I only had 73% fire res

also put a Reaper's Pursuit into the Blood Altar and it spit out

Last edited by Trentemoller on Apr 10, 2018, 4:55:28 PM
I rerolled as a GC miner bc I got 2 detonate mines gems and a lvl 21 corrupted Glacial Cascade item.
Also I had a Wise Oak that wasn´t being used. I only forgot that I hated the playstyle.
AT least the dmg is OP. The survivability isn´t though.

I´m currently gathering motivation to powerlevel this thing up. It won´t happen though.
I´ll probably die again.
This decided to drop in an Orchard... Crafted the attack speed and decided to slam, rolled the T2 fire. Overall I'm stoked, probably the best item I've made ever.
Some SSF player
This was unexpected:

Did a few full key runs yesterday. I wasn't even trying to be quick. Did all the gauntlets, Argus, etc. Apparently no one else ran uber lab that day :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Just dinged lv80 yesterday, let's see if I can make it to lv90 and the achievement (HC) this league, last time a Elder Guardian killed me at lv89...

Casually playing a 2H Axe Jugg, already respecced from mace to axes because
dropped, still no way to 5L it ( currency drops do suck imho...) and dps and survivability are ok atm, for low tier maps.

Bestiary recipes - and their results - are nothing to write home about, except for a "Jeweller touch" from a 5-prophecy recipe, used on previous weapon ofc :(
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Considering rerolling again... wanted to make a hierophant discharger and have some itmes that I think can make it work through red tier maps.

Really tempted lol
"
Considering rerolling again... wanted to make a hierophant discharger and have some itmes that I think can make it work through red tier maps.

Really tempted lol

Ahhh the pains of SSF. to Re-Roll or not to Re-Roll :D

I think the game is trying to tell me to play RF META
... No RNG No! :P
SSF since ~OB
"
BigBlaris wrote:
This decided to drop in an Orchard... Crafted the attack speed and decided to slam, rolled the T2 fire. Overall I'm stoked, probably the best item I've made ever.

Ver y nice
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Found a Wasp Nest and Coralito's Signature recently, so I thought I'd try out that poison molten strike build...until I noticed that I still don't have an added chaos gem.

Thought my days of not playing builds because of lacking skill gems was over a long time ago, but apparently not. There really should be a recipe for that. Amethyst flask+Exalt or something.

Hopefully I can get it from Catarina at some point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info