How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

Oh SHIT.

A little upset I Regal'ed the Cold Resist, but it happens... no chance to eventually craft Weapon Range without some Annul luck, which this axe won't have to worry about.

Blew all my Fuses, so it looks like it's still Tabula city for now. Damage feels great.

I'm still frustrated though, has been a week since I needed a Wharf to do Elder and I still haven't found one (or enough maps to 3 for 1). SSF can suck sometimes.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

"
Cyse wrote:

Holy jesus.
Finally hit the prophecy

also crafted THE RING

corrupted a semi-decent quiver

and found a rly good belt

Though still only at t14. Can convert a few to t15 (3:1) but not sure if I should do it. Hopefully I will get to shaper before I get too bored xD

Trying to grind yellow elders atm... got nothing but stupid belts though.

Funny thing, I'm at ~1.2-1.3 mil shaper dps, so can kill him or any guardian with my eyes closed, though not even close to get to the guardian maps, map progress in ssf is rly rly tough this league.
Last edited by Fedotsinichkin on Jan 24, 2018, 3:25:53 PM
Very nice vise. I can't help but wonder what they're going to do to the core game to introduce these "belts". I'd like time to prep for it.
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
"
Cyse wrote:

Holy jesus.

DAAAAYUUUUUUMMMMMMM

Jelly so hard on that lich armor.

WpGgNoRe

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Zrevnur wrote:
Just dropped in Shaped Dunes:

Needs some experimentation - will see.

Did experiment a lot and I could prob get it to work properly. Best setups were: Ele KB + Magma Orb and Poison KB + Bladefall.
Some issues unfortunately - biggest ones:
1) Movement is just too slow without spending too much on it.
2) Control of whats going on on the screen is more important than with my current Molten Strike. I actually have to aim in the correct direction. Not just hold down button as long as there are mobs nearby.
It doesnt have the severe lag & gfx spam issues of Molten Strike though.

--

Plan is to stick with Molten Strike. Have started to change to ele build (from chaos/poison) but not sure yet how to exactly change passive tree. Armour maybe one of these - probably the rare one:

The rare has ilvl 100 so I can recraft it if I want. But its pretty good as is and dont want to spend 200 chaos (or whatever) to get better rolls.

Edit 2: typo
No wonder it's lost, it's in the middle of the jungle!
Last edited by Zrevnur on Jan 24, 2018, 4:49:24 PM
50 years later I get the Wharf I need, ofc it's a White Map Elder soooo

At least I found

Totally worth it. The Ranger came to life again. Need to do a lot of surgery on the tree, but I honestly really just want a Darkness Enthroned (or Shroud, but that's dreaming) so I can start abusing some Abyss Jewels. Have some good stuff to work with though:

It's really sad how much Lioneye outshines leveling bows, instant comfort. And I've been sitting on a Doomfletch without the Prophecy, and a Death's Opus Prophecy and no Death's Harp for a while.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 26, 2018, 12:53:29 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Totally worth it. The Ranger came to life again. Need to do a lot of surgery on the tree, but I honestly really just want a Darkness Enthroned (or Shroud, but that's dreaming) so I can start abusing some Abyss Jewels.

Just out of curiosity, in an optimal world, what would you want your Ranger's tree to look like?
'A Balrog,' muttered Gandalf. 'Now I understand.' He faltered and leaned heavily on his staff. 'What an evil fortune! And I am already weary.'
"
Unquietheart wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Totally worth it. The Ranger came to life again. Need to do a lot of surgery on the tree, but I honestly really just want a Darkness Enthroned (or Shroud, but that's dreaming) so I can start abusing some Abyss Jewels.

Just out of curiosity, in an optimal world, what would you want your Ranger's tree to look like?

There's honestly no 100% optimal tree because everyone has Preferences and gearing, gems, etc are Situational based on the user. One can always make educated guesses based on a desired playstyle, but you can only go as far as to apply a direction for your character, not copy + paste.

For the SSF guy, I've had to sacrifice so much of the tree because my leveling bows have been terrible, you need the Ranger Bow wheel to keep the damage relevant. (Alternatively, I could have just started Slayer and not had my 1st Character be a Ranger, that was fucking awful experience). I have a small hoard of "okay" Abyss Jewels to stack:

I could probably use this too:

So the tree will lose most or all of the Physical Nodes, definitely dropping Hatred/HOA (good while it lasted in the leveling phase, terrible scaling), picking up Wrath/HOI, and so forth. LG is a fast bow, abusing flat damages is much easier, rather than having to wish for scaling with physical base damage. That Ranger bow wheel will become Frenzy Charges, Jewel Sockets, etc.

Ironically I just found this:

This beats the hell out of Drillneck for where I want to be too. Lightpoacher + Tombfist + the above Stygian Vise, and we'll be in business ^^
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Jan 26, 2018, 1:22:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info