How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

"
Zaludoz wrote:

I vaal'd my Oni... and I'm happy with it.

That's sick.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Never really liked culling strike on my main attack. If I can get something down to 20%, it's going to die. Very few encounters really benefit from culling in SSF. People use it creatively in party play to get the killing blow with lots of IIR.
saw on reddit that it was a quick and easy uber lab today. happen to have a long lunch break. 2h mace sunder build

old wep was

so im happy
Last edited by qitip on Jan 8, 2018, 8:53:13 PM
"
bwam wrote:
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Ah okay, this is fair. I'm not at that level of maps yet... still hanging out in the Aqueduct atm. Gotta get a Tabula, or at least a 5L before I leave Act 9.

But... you have a 5L body armor on. Why are you stalling on getting to maps? To get that Tabula? 5L with res. + Life > Tabula :P Just 'cause your body armour is white doesn't mean you can't craft it later.

And why are your gloves and boots off? :|

Was in the middle of swapping to new ones.

I actually found that 5L right as I made that post LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Zrevnur wrote:
"
sithren wrote:
Anyone here in hardcore?
Yes.

"
sithren wrote:
How do you guys prepare for boss fights?

If you mean first time through story mode: Overlevel & outgear with tanky build. And research the worst offenders (Innocence etc) before doing them...

If you want to make a build mostly for that I would recommend a tanky boss killer totem build with good armour, good ehp and some life regen.

Thanks. I meant the first, I'm just leveling a marauder right now. My plan was do a tanky 1 hander/shield juggernaut using sunder. I'll look into totem builds. I will likely get into a 5L ancestral warchief if I can. Hadn't planned to spec mainly into totems though. Thanks for the advice!

edit: in the spoiler is my gear while I level in docks to take on piety

Spoiler
Last edited by sithren on Jan 8, 2018, 10:46:41 PM
Found a wall at T8 for now with 70/157 in my atlas, still waiting for Zana to sell T9. Run 13 rare with quality T8 with 4-6 mods & unid, & it just gave me 1 T9 sigh. Well, I'm just going to lay low for now & just do Zana dailies until she reached 7 (currently 60%). Just going to reserve my remaining yellow maps to sustain T9-10. Got full stash of white maps though but don't want to grind on those, too little xp.

It just felt disappointing, felt that you lost your momentum playing the game.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Jan 9, 2018, 12:37:06 AM
Almost there.

Also did Cruel Lab, found Maligaro and got a nice Enchant:

Coming together nicely :3

I am 74 in Blood Aqueduct though, LOL
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
RNG strikes again!

I'm very happy atm! Now i've 6l for both of my builds that i'm playing.
Or well one is a work in progress, EK nova that i want to use poacher with but no luck getting that one yet! :/ :)

@_Saranghaeyo_

Took me like until lvl 76 or 77 to get my first tabula, and that was with 16% sadimas gloves that i found in mudflats. ^^

Gz on maligaro!

"
boyandroid wrote:
Found a wall at T8 for now with 70/157 in my atlas, still waiting for Zana to sell T9. Run 13 rare with quality T8 with 4-6 mods & unid, & it just gave me 1 T9 sigh. Well, I'm just going to lay low for now & just do Zana dailies until she reached 7 (currently 60%). Just going to reserve my remaining yellow maps to sustain T9-10. Got full stash of white maps though but don't want to grind on those, too little xp.

It just felt disappointing, felt that you lost your momentum playing the game.

What i did to mitigate that issue, is collecting each map in each tier before completing the next tier up till t10s, then i took it more as i found em.

Tho my wall was t10 for the longest time. I zana modded all my maps, 80+ quant at minimum and sextant all the maps than i ran. (no sextant blocking tho, just sextant and go) for packsize etc.

I'm at 112 or so atm and i'm sorta stuck there due out of chaos /chisels.
So i'm working on a speedy currency farmer to sustain my further mapping.

It's definetly harder to sustain maps this expansion for sure.

Edit: also your zana has more exp than mine and i map like mad :D
I almost never find her. Cata however got a crush on me, shes almost 8 now while most of my others just dinged lvl 7 :D
Last edited by _SleeZy_ on Jan 9, 2018, 2:34:45 AM
I'm also hitting a wall at t10.
Zana mods?

Which ones do you use specifically?

Do you also throw atrizi shards into mix? I've done it a few times although I'm not entirely sure what it's doing.
Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
Last edited by thelocal on Jan 9, 2018, 3:00:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info