What popular game/s have you never played?

Final Fantasy, League of Legends, Devil May Cry original series among others.
The witcher
I've actually never played Club Penguin
anything is everything
DOTA, LOL, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Candy Crush, World of Tanks, Farmville, Portal. I'm sure there's a ton more.
Prophecy, Essence, and Breach leagues
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
All EA games.
Spreading salt since 2006
Pretty much every FPS ever made. (doesn't include titles like the latest Mass Effect games)

Any pokemon

Anything with ""craft"" in the title that wasn't made by Blizzard.

Grand Theft Auto

Likely a shitonne more

Last edited by Temper on Mar 4, 2017, 6:29:23 PM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Prophecy, Essence, and Breach leagues
Mistake. The latter two were fun.

Actually, I've had pretty good luck playing games with a lot of depth, so i don't feel the need to go game-hopping just because of some gaming press hype. It almost feels weird to say it, but it's been about a year since I've played any Diablo2. Also about a year go, I started playing PoE. HMMMMMMMMM...

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Minecraft. Looks like lego for those unfortunate enough to never have experienced the joys of real lego.
puts on old fart voice
These kids, too lazy to play with real legos.
/old fart voice

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Last edited by EpicGoesXerxis on Mar 4, 2017, 10:33:30 PM
Hmmm.

Fallout 4, FIFA series, Halo series, Battlefield (HL, 4, 1), Call of Duty series (past Modern Warfare 2), GTA 5, World of Warcraft. And Minecraft too, heh.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
I've always given World of Warcraft a wide berth in the same way many recreational drug users steer clear of heroin, and for similar reasons.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info