Sarang's Progression LSC - 40/40

looks gooooooooooood :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
looks gooooooooooood :D

hi ^^

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQHRBiMIiQ5cD6sPxBB7ES8RUBM1FHUV1xa_F6QY2xmKGyUdTyF2IuokiySdJP0qCyo4Kwosvy0fMHwx-jW5N9Q51Dt8RA1FfklRS65Mi0yzUEJRR1M1VmNW-luvXWhd8l9qYlpq-m0ZbydwUnC7dPF1_Xb3d9d4-XsUft1_K3_GhG-ExYauhs6J04w2jbmPYI_6kPqTJ5UFlSCXBprxm7Wgn6EioaSiQKKjpMKnK6fUr-u1SLjKvjrBM8HFwfPDOsSiyPDKqdAf0NDTftQH1ELZW9sa3I3fbd-K35jh2-dU6QLrY-wY7T_uDu9L73rv6_DV9Pj9bv7I_94=

Big weekend. Got Enlighten to level so I'm going to sit on it. Allowed me spec out of Charisma and into a little more damage.

Currently just running 5L TS and 6L Barrage, still in hobo mode... nothing notable in terms of finds since like Day 3, so upgrades are very far away. Boss attempts went as following:

Uber Atziri - 3 Portals, Barrage animation vs Flameblast >>> Flameblast wins

Minotaur - Dead before Vinktar ran out

Phoenix - Surprisingly easy, takes a little time but np

Hydra - Had some ugly ones there, the Corrupted one was pretty bad and took some portals to complete. Overall it's a 1-2 Portal fight.

Chimera - Yeaaaaah didn't happen. Lost all portals to fog RNG, bought another map and failed again. Good times.

Shaper - Apparently not ready, didn't think so but I had to blow the set to see. Couldn't handle friend phase and died to bullet hell a few times.

Thinking about taking a break, because honestly the grinds don't really appeal to me. Could end the league at 39 easily (4 Invasion bosses left, 2 Talisman bosses left, ~400 maps to go) but that totem looks hideous so I'll probably leave it at 36. Not sure yet. Grinds are possible but just seems like a pain to go through the same old shit. If they magically come in and make it 3 grinds I'll happily go for 40.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Crazy week.

Friend found a Cadiro Headhunter and tipped me for being the only one he trusted to gather the coins. So I had some currency to play with.

>>> Bought the base for 5 ex with a crap suffix, Linked it in ~300 Fuses or so, then another 4 ex to Scour + Multimod again. 385 pDPS, so that's pretty wonderful.

>>> Leftover funds from the fusings I *had* saved up. Slammed the INT and crafted the Resist.

Did pretty much everything else I needed to the rest of the gear, like 4-off Skyforth. Picked up new Belt, Gloves, and Ring. I've ran about 20 Uber Labs in yesterday's lab configuration but managed to get the right enchants on the Gloves and Boots, so that's pretty fortunate.

Re-rolled as Pathfinder... Elementalist idea was very hipster and fun, but ultimately not optimal in terms of gem links. Or at least I couldn't make it work. What it looks like now. Belt is probably my favorite piece of gear though ^^

Current count as of today:

372 T6+ Tri-League maps to go

26 Guardians to go
61 Atziris to go
58 Izaros to go
77 Breachlords to go

Need to do another round of Uber Labs, as it actually is a great source of Atziri fragments. Uber Lab days I just try to squeeze in ~20 runs or so if the layout is good, like yesterday.

I'll have to figure something out about the Breachlords. Didn't like the rota idea, but I'm cool with splitting the runs with a friend or something.

Next upgrade is Dying Sun and then I actually do have matching Fire and Lightning Resist, so I have to figure out a way to fit Wise Oak in there.

/e

Well fuck LOL

First Divine on it turned out okay :^)
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 26, 2017, 11:10:43 PM
hope u farmed uber lab today bro layout was awsome really liked your progress since begining of league
"
hope u farmed uber lab today bro layout was awsome really liked your progress since begining of league

I didn't get a chance to today because of work ^^ but yes yesterday's layout was pretty insane.

Today's looks nice too and I'll have some time after work tomorrow before the Reset.

=========================================================================

Vaal'ed my 3x Level 3 Enlightens today, got +1, +1, -1. Feelsgoooooood.

Silver Flask and the boot enchant were firing blanks sometimes, so took that out for Wise Oak:

Bought this today by selling the second Enlighten:

So Flask Configuration looks like this now:

I don't know if the TOH is necessary, but maybe Diamond + Quicksilver of Adrenaline is a tad better. Will know after some gameplay. Lose about ~50% MS by going to the Quicksilver of Staunching.

/e

Vinktar change to Penetration as well.

Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 28, 2017, 12:40:42 AM
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:

Silver Flask and the boot enchant were firing blanks sometimes, so took that out for Wise Oak:

Literally art.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Can i use this chest before i get a good ES armor ?
Or only atziri ?

Rarity: Unique
The Restless Ward
Carnal Armour
--------
Evasion Rating: 861 (augmented)
Energy Shield: 360 (augmented)

Sockets: B-G
--------
Item Level: 71
--------
+24 to maximum Mana
--------
243% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
+79 to maximum Life
1% increased Movement Speed per Frenzy Charge
25.3 Life Regenerated per second per Endurance Charge
100% increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration
--------
Only upgrade since last post:

Is an important one though.

This did help:

Spoiler

Trying out LA setup atm, since I'm getting tired of TS.

Put Vault onto my Atlas to help the monotony of Strand a little and so far it's been kind of nice.

Current count as of today:

109 T6+ Tri-League maps to go

25 Guardians to go
34 Atziris to go
21 Izaros to go
63 Breachlords to go

Never really thought Uber Lab was going to be the first grind I'd complete, but it sure is looking like it.
Changed first post to reflect current status.

Did a few guardians today and finished out Shaper Sets. Sadly, I am the proud owner of a pile of Shaper's Touch, so that probably wasn't too wise to run the sets.

Uploaded some videos of Shaper/Uber.

Found some people for Breachlord Rota (thank GOD) so maybe that one will get done first.

Uber Lab hasn't been good for a couple of days... GGG rito pls.
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Apr 2, 2017, 1:24:11 AM
This farming speed is insane...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info