Most of Leaguestones are...But well you can still enjoy Breach + Beyond. Sigh.

Yes the diffrent encounters can be tough, thats part of the fun... now ppl have to gear up during lvl'ing and not just run white set till merciless..

And ofc power lvl'ing wont give as many as you dont explore the areas but just rush through. Ive had had more stones drop than ive been able to use. have 3 activated at all times.. but i clear areas, guees thats why..

I play ssf and this is really fun and a challenge. but u have to Invest some time in gearing during lvl'ing to be able to fight those though encounters. but you get rewarded for doing it.

Love this League.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
1. Legauestones have maximum level of zone requirement, so it's pointless to hoard them during levelling. And there is no point using most of them during levelling. So what are they good for?...What is this bullshit? I never imagined there would be something that stupid.

2. Seems like they also ninja nerfed droprate. People report that before Patch they get around 10 Leaguestones in Act 1, roughly 1 per instance. I started playing after this mino-Patch and I complated 3 Acts and got like 15 Breastones...15, CARL!

Will 1 get like 1 Leaguestone per 3-5 maps in End-game or something then?...

3. Not to mention if GGG mean what wording of Leaguestones says - most of them are actually nerfed versions of actual Leagues (they contain limited ammount of stuff, like only 1 Perandus Box, only 1 Essence pack or only 1 Silver Coin for Prophecie (lol)). Not supercharged like they told us about...

GGG really want to fuck up such wonderful idea or something? It needs fixing badly!

The reason for the drop rate changing from act 1 compared to others is that I wasn't using an updated loot filter. I kept hearing a weird sound but saw nothing drop. Then I opened a chest, heard the same noise and yep, it was my filter, filtering them out after act 1.
IDK while i was lvling i pretty much kept 3 stones up almost at all times and still outleveled a few by the time i got to maps just a little bit ago. And then your doing 3 different ones together is when they get fun.
And they also roll some pretty nice mods on them for example i got an essence on that guaranteed a Reaiment of Corruption. One Beyond one guaranteed a unique drop from the first beyond boss. In each zone at that.

I just got to maps but so far they have been fun as hell. Shit that's why it took me till tonight to get to maps. Because i had to keep using them as much as i could to keep from out lvling them. And some of the combinations of leagues together if what makes them supercharged imo. Throw in Invasion, Beyond, Breach or Domination, Beyond, Breach or Invasion.

The lvl on them is so you will use them while lvling otherwise everyone would just hoard them till maps. Which is fine because i would have probably missed out on alot of the fun of lvling with all those crazy mods if it wasn't on there because i probably would have hoarded them till maps myself. But instead i had alot more fun while lvling this time even though it took me quite a bit longer then usual at least it was fun. And the drop rate like i said i run them as i went and i pretty much always had them up and never run out.

I cant really think of anything wrong with this league personally. I think its actually turned out pretty fun.. More fun than i expected anyway. I wasnt expecting to really get into this league and was planning some builds in standard but i guess thats out now.

There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Did they buffed Leagusteons droprate? Or actually killing a lot of monsters during levelling actually makes sense this time? :o
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Did they buffed Leagusteons droprate? Or actually killing a lot of monsters during levelling actually makes sense this time? :o

Do ppl level without killing a lot of monsters? Oo i'm doing it wrong again.

anywho, the most rippy ones for me are perandus and tempest, mainly because i'm a summoner.

They did say they reduced the spawns of perandus boxes, but honestly i cant tell the difference. there's still a tidal wave of skills/spells flying at you the moment you step in range.

Tempest can be really good or really bad. I think its best to run Tempest on its own, and if its a nasty one just bail on it and restart the zone. Later on in mapping you'll be better equipped to deal with the nasty stuff.
"
Asmosis wrote:
They did say they reduced the spawns of perandus boxes, but honestly i cant tell the difference. there's still a tidal wave of skills/spells flying at you the moment you step in range.

I'm also playing a summoner like I did in original Perandus and this is much better than I remember it, you'd lose pets all the time back then.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 5, 2017, 7:56:59 AM
All those complaints are so silly.

I have been constantly running 3 ls since level 30. Now level 45. Just pay a little attention to not waste charges on instances you are not going to kill anything in.

Of course they are not gonna be as powerful as the league used to be, you can run 3.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Hmm, yesterday I had shit drop, but today league stones are everywhere ._.
"
Aynix wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Hmm, yesterday I had shit drop, but today league stones are everywhere ._.

Yep, I have a feeling that I get more of them too^^
I will need to dedicate whole stash tab for league stones. RIP, time to but more tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info