[2.6] CI Vaal Fireball

"
Also only see Vinktar as the leech source? I know you aren't going to take much damage moving around at light speed. Just is there something I'm missing to work with the insta leech?

Vinktar gives 20% of lightning damage leeched as life so no, you're not missing anything. But you really can't play Vaal Fireball without the flask.

And yes you do take a lot of damage, especially from reflect, but your flasks are always up because of your clear speed.
I managed to reach lvl 75 but im litlle bit dissapointed. Vaal Spark was much better. Have few questions:

1. First of all just wandering if chill of corruption jewel is usefull for this build?
2. As far as I have noticed, Rolling Flames jewel cannot use his +4 radius in this build tree due to not enough intelligence in range - is that not important?
3. Can we place the jeweles wherever we want or is it that important where we put it?
Last edited by mlokos on Apr 29, 2017, 10:34:55 AM
Okay, getting this leveled up though making a few changes to my build. Have decided to go with movement speed and use a Consuming Dark with Blade Whirl to mitigate reflect. I've also decided to just go with crit chance and take the 40% dmg over investing in crit multi. This lets me take a significant boost to my base elemental damage and cause more status ailments on the hits that are not crits from the far left side of the tree.

Going to work on this a bit more and see how early I can get a 100% up time vaal fireball working. By level 81 I think this build will be working fairly well for early maps.
Last edited by VertigoHorizon on Apr 29, 2017, 11:20:32 AM
"
mlokos wrote:
I managed to reach lvl 75 but im litlle bit dissapointed. Vaal Spark was much better. Have few questions:

1. First of all just wandering if chill of corruption jewel is usefull for this build?
2. As far as I have noticed, Rolling Flames jewel cannot use his +4 radius in this build tree due to not enough intelligence in range - is that not important?
3. Can we place the jeweles wherever we want or is it that important where we put it?

1) Yes
2) The jewel says "at least 40 intelligence in radius", which means you don't actually have to allocate 40 int on your tree
3) Put the rolling flames jewel where there is 40 int in the radius
I have a big problem with mana - I cannot use both auras (Anger and Discipline) together with Herald of Thunder even if Im using Enlighten gem lvl 3 (20 quality). In that situation it left only 9 mana witch is ofc not enough to use Fireball (to start collect souls for Vaal Fireball). What I suposed to do and how you deal with this??
I was following this build and just got to dried lakes why would you delet ;(((
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JobiEl_Pfiff/characters

check my character for items and tree :)

you can use brightbeak or fidelitas' spike , depends on your elem res
Whats happen?
why you deleted all of that guide
i just bought all gears
please back dude
I'm done with this, this patch is almost over and there will be big changes anyway.

"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/JobiEl_Pfiff/characters

check my character for items and tree :)

you can use brightbeak or fidelitas' spike , depends on your elem res

imo there is no point using fidelitas spike, it's only 30%. If you don't want to use Brightbeak just use a 26/27% dagger
Hey man I used your guide daily it was so helpful, im really sad that you deleted it, is there anyones link you can recommend for a tree/stuff to follow. Even better could you please repost the guide :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info