2.6 XtraCheap Oro's Burning Ancestral Warchief (Shaper/Guardian Deathless Vids)

Why This Build?
1. No expensive gear/flasks/jewels/chroming; no hidden costs
2. No need to chaos map - play all mods
3. Kill everything in the game
4. Smooth leveling; powerful early game
5. Tanky Tanky taunting totems

How Cheap is This?
Oro's: 1c (I 6l it myself so i bought a high roll for 20c). 6l's were as low as 3ex in mid Breach, expect 4-5 for a high roll to be more realistic
Kaom's: 3ex beginning of league; 50c at league's end
Devoto's: 30c for decent roll early league, 10C for a high roll otherwise
Amulet: 10c
Belt: 1c
Enlighten 3: corrupted one? not sure. Maybe 40c early league (I bought a set of enlighten 3 cards and vaaled the gem). Anyways you don't have to use it until you get a 6l.
The rest: rares are rares. You can spend 15ex or 5c on per item. The rings i got were 1 and 2ex. Boots were maybe 30c with enchant. Gloves maybe 5c. Jewels with life and 2 double dipping mods were 35c avg/each, with no life and 3 double dipping mods are about 20c each.

What's different about this build?
All the Oro's Sacrifice Warchief builds I'd looked at stacks weapon elemental damage and uses elemental focus. In doing so, you end up with only a cheaper yet inferior version of a Disfavour Warchief build. Instead of taking weapon elemental damage nodes south of the passive tree, I take fire and elemental damage nodes north of the tree. These nodes are smaller in value than their wed counterparts, but they double dip in burning.

However, unlike poison, burning damage over time do not stack. So instead of taking resolute technique to make every warchief slam connect, I take elemental overload to get 40% more elemental damage that double dips. The result is much bigger slams (almost 100 percent more burning damage after double dipping) at lower intervals (because they can miss).

The advantage of totems that rely mostly on burning is that I only have to keep bosses ignited. A Disfavour Warchief build would require its totems to stay alive and be at close proximity to the boss at all times which does not always happen (ie. against Shaper and Hydra.) The difference with my totems is that 1. they are resist capped, and 2. they will stay alive long enough to get a burning stack in until I summon a third totem.

What about ignite immune maps and monsters?
Spoiler
I swap out rapid decay gem for faster attacks, minion and totem elemental resistance gem for elemental focus, and elemental proliferation for inc aoe (you'll see me do it in my Phoenix vid right before boss, I also use searing bond to burn him to get culling strike to work). After elemental overload I get 200k dps. This is low but my totems are fire immune, and the only ignite immune bosses are Atziri and Phoenix and they do mostly fire damage. You can check out my phoenix video below (Phoenix turns out to be the easiest guardian to kill with this build) and I can make an Uber Atziri vid upon request.

What's my DPS?
Spoiler

Single Totem Damage

Spoiler
From 0:23 of this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWk6xEtM8uA&feature=youtu.be

you can see i do 23027 to 31177 fire damage per slam

the average slam does (23027+31177)/2 = 27102 fire damage

after elemental overlaod: 27102*1.4 = 37943 fire damage/avg slam

after warchief totem buff: 37923*1.18 = 44773 fire damage/avg slam

after Arohogui passive from Ascendancy tree: 44773*1.16 = 51936 fire damage/avg slam

Burning Damage

Spoiler
Ignite does 20% damage per second: 51936*0.2 = 10387 burning damage/s

from my lvl 93 passive tree on your left hand side under 'elemental' heading you can see I do 248% increased fire damage, 66% increased elemental damage, and 15% burning damage, and under 'misc' heading you can see I do 122% increased totem damage

so 248+66+15+122= 451 increased burning damage from passive tree

I have roughly 40% from Kaoms, 100% from 2 rings, and 60% from amulet and 25% from each jewel

so 40+100+60+25*5 = 325% increased burning damage from gear and jewels

total increased burning damage: 451+325 = 776 increased burning damage

so 10387 burning damage/s * (100+776% increased burning damage) = 90990 burning damage/s

after elemental overload: 90990*1.4 = 127,386 burning damage/s

after concentrated effect: 127,386*1.54 = 196,174 burning damage/s

after minion and totem elemental resistance gem: 196,174*1.19 = 233,448 burning damage/s

after rapid decay: 233,448*1.39 = 324,492 burning damage/s

after Dyadian belt's increased burning rate: 324,492*1.35 = 438065 burning damage/s

after Arohogui passive from Ascendancy tree: 438,065*1.16 = 508,155 burning damage/s

Total DPS

Spoiler
Totem slams' dps: 51936 fire damage/avg slam * 2 totems / 0.53 attack time * 76% accuracy rating = 148,948 dps

Total DPS: 508,155 burning damage/s +148,948 totems' slams' dps = 657,103 DPS

What about burning duration?

I had a friend who's making my build smack me with only 1 totem while I pop life flasks and he kept me lit up with only 1 totem. Duration is not a concern.

Keep in mind I didn't include how long it takes to get the first burning stack in and to proc elemental overlaod, but

1. I excluded fire penetration support gem, fire pen from passive tree, quality from gems (and area damage nodes from passive cuz I forgot)
2. I used the average fire damage/slam to calculate this; ignite damage is based on the highest damage slam at any given moment
3. I did not include culling strike
4. I excluded curse and flasks

If I use vaal lightning trap or vinktar

508,155*1.5*1.5 + 148,948*1.5 = 1,366,770 DPS
(in actuality it's a bit less than that because the 50% increased damage taken from shock gets added to the 16% increased fire damage taken from Arohogui passive, but I don't want to go back and do the work, so let's just say 1.2 million dps)

I hope the calculation is right. If you think something is wrong, let me know. I'll change it.

Passive and Ascendancy Tree
Lvl 93
Spoiler
take leech first for ascendancy; take 3 spell crit chance nodes instead of fire damage nodes above witch if you don't have crit enchants. You can take out the 4 burning nodes at the very top; I don't think you need the extra chance to burn and duration.
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAP0xAAB8xthYYz38jM_2SMRYXz8UIO8OGj58uCku8axXDdIh8kGCB9l885toZdlhrY3PfhkuJ-0GDtR8CfbE9sauEMz-h3sg-JM8LYNfDF9TpRynC2GvbGjy8B-iAOFzgpuaO5_f73zsOIV7ZlSUb3IPcYV65mP9RtfaubFCZp5Y5SoTWiuj8vrSFm_jaiSqNukabJ2uA3VfBJErpwjYJFZI6-58g6eUXl3R_TbFHwIEB4PbVcY6WKyY8Ww22EkbKo3sVSGwNPeXhS6UTLOXlVJTPV_QH-_rMjSvt4dlns2nMJ_LHNyPGprgRZ1TUrl-xgSmowbDFgt7sxeMz2cAAAAAAA==

Leveling and Tree Progression

Spoiler
This was the first character I made in the beginning of breach so I started in a fresh economy also.

Get stun immunity first
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAACcBAAARxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-fLgpLvGsVw3SIZ7NpzCfywAAAAAA

At this point I'd use any good unique that's available and their corresponding skills

I always get this reward from the crypt when i do my trial there:

This helps out alot with mana for my current build and all my future characters in the league.

Get dual totems
http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAFUBAAAoxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-fLgpLvGsVw3SIZ7NpzCfy9lhGS4n7cT2xq4LYa9saPLwH6IA4XOCm5o77DiFe2ZUlG9yD2aeWOVaK6PyKhMAAAAAAA==

I got a Geoffry's 2h mace from guild stash, then I bought a decent 2h elemental weapon after I out leveled Geoffry's. Elemental weapons are cheap.

If you want to level up quickly and smoothly as a first character in the league:
Spoiler
From this point until lvl 67, whenever you feel your dps is not cutting it, buy an elemental 2h weapon, like this

What you do is you go on poe.trade. In the 'level' search box under 'Requirements' put in your current level as max. Search for a 'Generic 2h Weapon' and cap the price at 'under 1c'. Then click on the 'DPS' figure of any weapon shown to sort them by combined phy and elemental dps, or better yet, click on 'eDPS' to sort by elemental damage only. You should see some pretty good ones for a chaos or less. I bought one for my friend for 2 chroms yesterday.

Then you use this 4l: ancestral warchief, faster attacks, concentrated effect, increased area of effect (melee physical damage or weapon elemental damage or elemental focus for 5th depending on the type of 2h weapon you got).

Then cast anger.

Use

to keep your mana up

You should even have enough mana regen to cast purity, herald or blasphemy if you buy these for 1 alc each

Doedre's does alot of things. It'll keep your mana up, give you extra resists and phy damage reduction, give you 12% more damage, and allow you to crit with orb of storms much more easily. You may not be able to maintain all charges for now but it'll keep your mana up and give you some resists at least.

If you bought an elemental weapon then you can get elemental overload early, therefore, try to get a 200+ elemental dps weapon. you'll need at least a rbb linked piece of gear for orb of storms.

You should have to buy 2 weapons at the most before you hit 67

Also try to id or roll one of these (any instant heal or half instant heal):

You can get them in act 1 cruel and some people prefer these over divine life flasks because they use less charges. You'll save alot of headache going thru labs with it, and will last you a long time if you want it to.

Other than what i've mentioned, don't spend too much of your currencies on chroming and jewing and try not to fuse at all. If you're buying a 5l, try to buy one with the right colours. Most end game gear come available at level 68, so any upgrade you do should be on a necessity basis, otherwise you're just wasting money, and worst of all, time.

Get life and totem damage nodes

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAAI8BAABFxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-fLgpLvGsVw3SIZ7NpzCfy9lhGS4n7cT2xq4LYa9saPLwH6IA4XOCm5o77DiFe2ZUlG9yD2aeWOVaK6PyKhP60hZv42okqjbpGmydrqcI6-6a4EWdU1IMXxynU6XyQYIHEMz4k3sg_oetjc9-n9_vfHyDp5ReXdH9AAAAAAA=

Buy an Oro's Sacrifice at lvl 67 (take fire nodes instead if you don't have jewels)

http://poeplanner.com/AAYAALkBAABaxthYYz389kjEWF8_FCDvDho-fLgpLvGsVw3SIZ7NpzCfy9lhGS4n7cT2xq4LYa9saPLwH6IA4XOCm5o77DiFe2ZUlG9yD2aeWOVaK6PyKhP60hZv42okqjbpGmydrqcI6-6a4EWdU1IMXxynU6XyQYIHEMz4k3sg_oetjc9-n9_vfHyDp5ReXdH92CQ2xR8CBAeD21XGTLOXlVJTPV_QH-_rHNyPGjwtg1_zm2hl2XyMz1ZIAAAAAAA=

Then either respec some points and put them in fire/elemental damage nodes or wait until you level to take those.

Note: take leech first for ascendancy; take 3 spell crit chance nodes instead of fire damage nodes above witch if you don't have crit enchants

How to gear up while mapping

Spoiler
I don't know what's the most efficient way but I started this build in Legacy League and this is what I think you should do:

Note when buying gear: STAY AWAY FROM FIRE RESIST. You can almost cap your fire res with your amulet and belt alone.
1. Buy a Devoto's with high dex first because you're too slow at this point. I hear they're about 10c now.
2. Buy or find a 5l from guild stash. You'll want it to have armour and life but anyone will do. If you're going to buy, buy one with rrrbb or rrgbb. Spend very little on it, you'll be changing it soon. Resists dont matter because Kaom's has no res.

You must be able to use concentrated effect and have an rbbb for orb of storms. If you're too lazy to change gems for boss then use concentrated effect with increased area of effect. You'll be doing a fraction of your damage potential if you don't use conc effect and proc elemental overload. What I did was I used elemental proliferation with conc effect, and swap prolif for minion and totem res for boss. Buy either a lvl 18 conc effect or minion and totem res for 1c so you don't have to take out the one you are leveling from your backslots every time you have to fight boss.

3. Buy a Dyadian belt for 1c. They're 35% now (was 20% in my 2.5 vids)
4. Buy a Ngmamhu amulet. Theyre 8c now.
5. Buy a pair of 30% boots. Ones without life but an open prefix to craft it are much cheaper and life on boots aren't high to begin with.
6. Buy a pair of cheap rings with high res and life. 5c each should do.

You probably don't have enough money at this point so just buy these gears in that order.

DONT GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO CAP RESISTS AT THIS POINT. You can either cast purity of elements or use a quicksilver flasks with resists or use a bismuth flask with movement speed. Overflowing chalice should keep a bismuth flask charged up at all times. If you use a flask for res you can cast enfeeble on blasphemy, and you should probably do so because your life is very low at this point.

Then you should start completing your atlas. Don't waste time trading on 820. Just buy them if you need to for alcs. Then sell the maps you farmed back out.

7. Buy a 5l oro's, or buy a 6s and link one (around 30-40c). Then buy a lioneye's chest for 1c.
8. Buy your Kaoms. Divine orbs should still be cheap, so you can just buy a very low roll and divine it once or twice to get it to mid roll.
9. Buy jewels one at a time. I've updated the jewel section. You can just buy 3 dps jewels for 15c each.
What you do is you go on poe.trade, under 'mods' click on the drop box and type in 'area damage' and select it. Click on the 'add mods' button to add another mod. Click on the new drop box and select 'increased damage'. Repeat for 'totem damage', 'fire damage,' and '%increased maximum life'. Then click on the drop box that says 'AND' and select 'count'. Put in 3 as the minimum. Scroll down and click on the search button and SAVE THE PAGE ON YOUR WEB BROWSER. That way you can just quickly search again every the you have extra money to buy the jewels.

10. Either link or buy a 6l Oro's or buy 2 opal rings. Rings should be cheap because essences are abundant this league. Then upgrade your gloves and boots to maximize chaos res and accuracy. Lastly buy an enlighten 3.

That's it, you're all done!

Bandits
Spoiler

Passive point (or life from oak)/ Passive pt./ Passive pt.

I take passive point in normal difficulty because I'm wearing Kaoms, and any time you wear a 500 life Koams chest there wont be much of a difference between 40 life and 5 percent life from passive tree. I would recommend just taking a passive point for flexibility.

Gear and gems (used in my 2.5 vids. I changed to a 35% belt for 2.6 vids)

For gear, Koams and Oro's are manditory. Now the belt is also manditory becasue they buffed it. You can use a belt with high wed and good armour for ignite immune bosses.

I'd make geting 2 well-rolled opal rings a priority because they are really powerful. My pair of rings cost me 3ex in the beginning of breach league. I tried rolling them myself too but didn't get the rolls I needed, so I sold them for at least 1ex each. The problem with rolling these rings lies in gathering those anger essences; I had to buy one at a time and was really inconvenient. Weapon elemental damage and flat fire damage on regular rare rings would also work, but wont double dip.

For gems, the ones in my Oro's and my boots are manditory. 5th gem is fire pen or totem resist, 6th is rapid decay.

If I use enlighten 4 I can also cast determination instead of blasphemy, but feels a bit clunky because of low mana. You should be able to pull it off if you get a reduced anger mana reservation enchant on your Devoto's.

I usually use enfeeble instead of flammability.

For boss, I use concentrated effect instead of elemental proliferation.

For Vorici, use searing bond (searing bond can also be used to deal culling strike to ignite immune monsters, because searing bond does burns without ignition.)

For Shaper, I take out blasphemy and cast clarity, and curse manually

New Uniques
Spoiler

Thank you 8cto for the info!

In order to use this for regular mapping, you'll need to get your elemental res to the same overcapped amount (ie 136, 136, 136), or at least get your uncapped fire res to be the highest. The uncapped res the flask is referring to is the res you see in brackets when you press 'c.' Then you'll need to drop a life flask and perhaps put either bleed or freeze immunity in your quicksilver. This flask will give you 10% reduced damage taken from fire, cold, and lightning, and will give you an extra 20% fire pen.

This helm got buffed for legacy league; it now has life and freeze immunity if you cast a fire skill recently. If you use this along with the new flask just mentioned, you can cast flammability regularly to keep yourself freeze immune so you can keep the quicksilver flask with extra movement speed (Big Note: I haven't tried this yet)

I've just leveled my first gem to 20 so haven't been playing much, but I'll be trying this new setup with dual self curse.

Jewels

Spoiler
Something like this costs 35c and is double dipping. The reason why double dipping jewels are so cheap is because totem damage isn't popular

These I just bought in Legacy league for 10 and 12c

It won't make much of a difference whether a jewel has life on it. The fire nodes I take above the witch are around 12 fire damage/point. You can just take out the burning nodes furthest north and put them in life, and use 3 double dipping dps jewels

Mods to sought out for
Spoiler
In order of priority:
Double dipping: totem damage, fire damage, area damage, elemental damage, increased damage
Non-double dipping: fire penetration, weapon elemental damage, flat fire damage, attack damage, increased melee damage, increased burning damage, increased damage over time
Mods I don't mind having: accuracy, attack speed

Enchants
Spoiler
In order of priority:
Helm: Orb of storms crit chance, Orb of storms area of effect, Warchief damage, Warchief AOE, (determination or anger aura reservation if casting determination)

Boots: Crit chance (regen if casting determination), flat fire damage

Hall of Grandmasters
Spoiler
I've added a vid (setup shown at the end of vid). I found enfeeble to be extremely useful because there are some exiles you just can't get close to without enfeebling them. One thing to note is that there's always a blocker in these maps (up to 2 i think). I changed to a lvl 17 block chance reduction gem and just stand in one place and spam totems. He can't really hurt you unless you put your totems too close to you. Then you need to put the totems away from his ice ground effects. It will take quite a few minutes to kill so be patient. Grandmasters is not easy for totem builds. I've actually never seen a totem build clear grandmasters before because totems die too fast, maybe flameblast totems can do it also.

Videos

Spoiler
2.6 vids

Shaper

https://youtu.be/BkxPpX-O5sA

Minotaur

https://youtu.be/BVi9Ns7Wh-Q

Hall of Grandmasters Legacy League (not deathless)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk-BYQc_ZiI

Uber Lab run Legacy League @ lvl 80 with 5-link and 1 jewel and without Kaoms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q74x6xZHqO8

Bear in mind if it's your first time doing uber lab it'll be much harder because you're lacking the last ascendancy node.

2.5 vids

Shaper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_4iLjF4tc

Hydra
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INW3yPfIEOk&feature=youtu.be

Chimera
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=176exaTEvn4

Phoenix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnD6uT5QtME&feature=youtu.be

Minotaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV5pXSGtKE4&feature=youtu.be

Build of Exile Key

Spoiler
eNrNXFlz20iSfm7-CoQiZl80Htd9eO3Z0GHLGluWWvLZLx2FOkRYIMAGQMvyxv73zQJIiaBICu5294wdYZNE1vVVHl9mFfn0f75O8uSLr-qsLJ7t4H-gncQXtnRZcfls593bF4_Uzv_8c_T0zDTj07A_y_L45J-jn562r5Pcf_H5sx3Nd5LGVJe-eb_oivwqdpLUFC5r3pTVxIDUm7Lwi8_67058ZbPc1_XiY5ubun5jJv7ZzompzMz5aicxtfWFO7h7dDDOfGhMVuwkE_j3orRXvjmqytkUlgIr-ZL565PSgeTxydnp-dvFcAfVzC_m8zgu5sDktoYXPz09LqazJina7uurLM9_LWaTNI7e_Q8dt036kpOstr-msxDiaDtJ3VQtfs9fvHh-8Pb4_fN5kwtvGwAnsWWem2nt3bOdYPIaWmTw8iIOd-FzEBok_zJrDs3EXPpB0oflsF4vpt67QZIHVTZ4ogdjU1g_HIa3N1N_0ZimHtRkPx8657Myq8tikOjxZZE1A7H11twMknztvR0fRY0dIn0CavU8BJAZhsNeA4qXzho_TPx1Foat78QUZpDg88JXlzcXYJb5sP3YqyblrBrW9xcTPcsg2XNfZ_Uw5exM6K258sP35NAHcJJzlJ8-XniPp63qdn6kfdl6pT3o7Ytv37eC0YMkuUmjB4rO1qR5HKIBnwSeIy_BNb70-cQ3O6vNY8vY-U9Pj_xk4XoJ-LnWUR1DJy9yM5mYNMuz5mYn-W1m4otO5nag-Vqi4wJbtyuNHm8f4GI2nZZV88LUja8O4N9No3TLWRqkbZHEJuAa1wyDxdIwz3M_8UVj8g_eXBUQF5aG2TbKbbvktmG3p49bAP_4zkC3U1ANnFxcm-mwDcJ6aWHgKcqbt2XjJwNX1DZIuhZrQFN_1t78xyB2Nqv6yrxtJZ1wUoZkrgl_0v6T37uaaGv-0NTjpQVhsm1vYoOkbfF4e9d7xWWkKYNw6mQf0KchzmTddPu-5IdBf5SXX8Dlfr9TnNvFcWErb8CdH84qEx380DXdNkxuW_7YlZ2D1SXkd6zs3OT5DTQ-qIZ7-0WbJDb6sevYL8tm6AbhH6y53x0G_0LN_Z5w3jPp0yo9DRcNpE_LARDLLcuAJtH9zRs9_j7LiIw-sya_ABp55evvN5BFB8mih2Ehaz8vS3diLjM7UAvaBknX4j_Ey7yGyHABOjRwBVE8aeW_h3EBwTf26jvjetfoz2JCv8vegTuDgrasZgUzst34Y8Mq0jtT2Zj8D0TvoISWBbRsvOsSqqFDLrdM5k2HjdkBdMtI56n6wGHn6N7x2eVM_8GhL2aTydLQXTZk2oxl4PgnWRFTIFO4jnsuzeSut6Gqm1X-zBe--b6wG5sly-2GjXZuppnrEvKBA7UtkuUc_t_JFtWPpnQ_gCP-W5MB9WfMvy5nlY11QdDtJ4Q_eW9Asw9MBRnj35P9qiy--RrimE-OzKxocr-G1_wZEQXjvyQJnr9qaxZvK-8T082rbd5N62l8083v3fnr9sVP46aZ1k8eP76-vv7H1DTjMvivWe7_YcvJ46mpa-jiUTv7Rw10-ngP_uzvPT_c2_9mX5UkLT9SbC_VJzP-5Ys8_Pw1ffFSfv762_kresPyI12q8U1hjt4dHV6lH708wVfZ1exocvPC_xo-fjh9__bd-OfL_fr08NvJ_sQfqHC0f3hyFr6-_5qD2X_jk_dvXmrFZwf7mDu1r9Trny--fT7R4YwevTj6LA4_XjfjV-MzM3t_mofjU3OqM_0GMt78zfH43XOnuDm7mcz2iPiFzD5evz0iL-vLQtUfDvTlVaH1p0_q0_OvZ-mjgyp_9MtUfja_2ePL6Zez8Hn6qbw8OCQ3ofn0K7r6ragmH_bsycdH6nSPfnwXjvVR_e6V_xaqi2_EFyf7V7PzX-hRdXWVfjv_5ePh2-sXFbn--PnsqK7-9ZlcnP1rf_rbafPZ5eogpOzqkVbvrz7X710-Fo_ko_H1s2ftxjxe7MzTrvJdd9s0f5cUpfNRj6QWoC4ZaHp8B_7g8Xo5SqSgd4JokxxRTPIhcgJrcSdHNgpSIShbmqHaKEi10kNGxlqxAXJMKEUGyAnM8NK4eJMcZ5jIIf0hSYcgyDnWaMg6lBRq0I5IsjQu2bgQypgaogqC0CHzo1gM6o5SQfHS_MjGBWMyTFWZxoP2V9E1-gJu8s6u4E3nEZ8-ji4zvngDzKh9Fj9cvGkd6vvMXye1jyQVMqEYGr6V5eTTsx0Nw9Tj8vqlN82Jmd7m5_Hx6y4G0E4inn4cZkA4q7bUvHDzUfDjs51HGPGu-hwjWJ3Man_hbVm4LsJe-GbRdXdWFSlc5m5jzrmJdbInyfne-fPR69kkK8pZnVyMTeVGB2Vq8ib5l7_2-ehdkf0288nx4ZOEGowdspIZZIT1qTbOq5TJYIinNCUSCYsNt8xY70xqlDUkZSkSnDIvsR61k2gX-SSRbHQ8meaZzZr6SYJG8m9JdptFTszXbDID2Sz4kVp-0p0vJN0BAzBRO46Hjsk5sPPRLkg2ZWIguq8jq_VoF-NWoiWWkdm-zi7HTRFrIcticavjVPvAkTXAvc-mkF5tR00LzqwPThuMtAicq1QJrigXVHn4yxXWhPoQEFgcZynmGiMHhmqdDZa6PmqijxpbxiaWb5P29C65zppxt8wuzm-B9w-BQjeC8h5YBwCxCRXJCUEkTVOPDbWpDYSl1jFAQ6AgQyo4olpo73WgjGKHvSMOYQjsjAnhyFZdwmR5tYBIvkif_iwcWB-Hd2-Of373fHTov5RN-V9gj_V_10n7DtKY0ZvY8QSoZrJvaptBfrOMjCUoGItMCNpha1KFLWgH8TwESh3gIwErwEI5r5U3yqWSUoxSEoxzTuE-Mmj0c8cYnyQEjebe7Emy_2j_0dGjDyuwob8llXczsN7kbHxTt3WcOW67gkVwDv3Xxsc1jrBYRrKrMHTKN8KK9561J3wtpPMTvNEuYS3WB2NT1kvwjghabnkCvDma8bzfeEdgVt0kL8qymVZZ0dSgXlU1m0JmvmFfeH9fTvaOjg9GZ76a-gZgSX6eZfaqzvIvoLAvclNfxcrZngOHC5gVvm_GsCcUeWaUUAQxlhokQVNp6rUgRkrDtQVL17B7TjuVGoeM1JKm4BlTLfvbInvb0n567n97kqwoMqE9-577OnDzMOGbEZGbwUrcLN5AmK_Kt2WLDRiJtbr7ypSTheZCrKqaEaQxVRajxFkeve0SNoJ7jCV1jCoFnl9yChrKGQfT5hgzYSgD80YMeKiWDCGZ8sAgfDCLmLDcb1PZO2yE6oPz0tQQv5O5To9oL060VrzQXY5Q1Laeua_HQq7Tlwvvm3EE8zD7AlrRtr9TlxjIl8Eg2sVFIWVAQVIKvEIyihDDQhrsvFUmaCEQZoQSLxkEyzSQlFrivIOYumK_dBMYqA-GEHe2uwf2Bnow1xOwjeMimldzpznHk8msiOdk0d8BW_nWebyDccyM12nOuZ_EHPa-MOTywDw2oKm-H00gPbPCxufLmHJkwPcbA0SDac21N5oR5QWwEXjikSZCRSaqOOcpIxaHIFIwRGSp4hbpvxrT9jpKXOM2LG-FtmKo13owU4DjiudR6zD8AHRkBUAjPU6JMsApiHCSp1RSZZ0kEHIN6CGYr4P4EiREXSkC9gKQ85g4JYGh4BWlxAMBJPw7AEyux76IWLwurzsTbRH1bZyYVTUgtg3NuchWLDFaB-ZLczVbeLrz8iaeXVg_baqeizOeeZMiTiwKzARigzDKaKNlCvpnDcVUe4VcmkJQEJQ4kABhbpXUCtm0ByDXdwAuBeXzR_vJ_jKCuA3JS-R3pRgMUbkNo_POWvtpO4uspyuGJkeQHGyCY10u8BIialnF4xszha01zRhi477Pez5OI5RaMDXLdHACkgDvVBBBkNQ5LBmXHkkrhI4axwlz1mPmlENOCg9_1Sp7u1MhLvoA7FJ9z3XvUkrihx2xGO3q-959N0ZO-HAdhwOmJ9ezj_-1lQkA3v_tRs2NEmWbZNwKbMCRrI2gF0DhgHkuVOtFZSZ-tF-B74TteQWp5jyLWQY2ZQgsNWCGqdUkxcoHG5yX0ipvtTACQXRBhBCsjYGUGgtBuFbOGKsYt2Eg-QNNW4GZPZA6KVBEUK_9HDpJurt8iZlCD7AWaNhy7HpE1EbivRtVeXt2djeHxV4uPz4wRVE28xnMT7Q2bci6tGTfx_ToIKtsHi27huz_fMVLBgMJB2MuNUIYb51SAnsI08JF0pcKhsEbIok0RGsqQlBUYvCkQdNUpAS51TBzi_jRMsVTfegjjcFzuwWDJvd1Gcvlz3oZMDzkD8E6N4Wt2t7n9htQZWtQPYw86yCfNXYMY73NoOu7inmveBCzFU5BiwOyCnmqjQPVdTh4L9KUGObBqWgurcSeEmkB5GBV4Fg7yynvY0s2pzWg3X2Ab9fZ5scfyspFTT4ugq-APkLAeAVEBrSP9EHQ4n4SM9pV7P7-MHqXOK7Dt5-O9lKlDUjzNUifx1j49jqr8g3aC34DMec5JIIcNFgbBTEciUiFwBE7DckjEhSSFmwwB95JmDEtkUKpkilbifF6KS5tUdjNWeAuZq3eznO-WKKJE94VfI1DRz9IRcW6AL8Hs_fJEXje6HS30SQVAmMksBA1kFgI3yINGAAygTmCRMq5TqP-Rr5JgSpZ7aUBTy0tpOEkXY1rt0qKl2kSkX2aNDfwkzkkXZpX_wn0R65RK8igp7VPTiBvy_OYm78wxeVnc528hanXE1P0chtCMQEtwhRQMU4AFEB9tEXcBBe0wQo-9KnnHFi50DYYw7AFKQhckAf3jVigLV6xbzMr2tLa4HHRQHjJLmNxdLTnXJ20TAGLLmp3YaelCfNYsSvWUAne08Z4zRk-ezBQ4c3k4qGKBFbrYlMVb7PsA-AQ56psUsM-3iuZBUdpSEHrPJGeOKChFP4TXgblgZAFYb2VwjJl0xQ7poGCYq51AH9ANNO2B75aLZn1DLk78Z9HbrFxJ3rVie62_O0NuaiKEKomGQAGe2k7yhD3rZW75QMPlNsehFOvgfPE-LxuqnICrijPQE-qzaha67R3ABuhHsK6pRyIPmTvlPBUSg4ZOTKKAvVnCgPGaUzTibJAYhWk9ekK4-IrqPKNqC4C92rU6Ct-16QFO5Ynl-ORN4uuNtSr0VpFM5M0OsM8m0y2weIhCjPGOUDgqAQksIbcUQHlYZQpbbmQkiHPXRq5j2OSYQ8sH4NnoFamfYavVvJCTDfC0iOQR3msHq_eKZvTz62l3C3sfwNaW89F4m2zyeh9VmUuM2vQIiQFExPAYSTVwG0Au1RxozUPyCEOjJJbR4Aw2hCpDZXwDFuMiEACMbkdLbkpxHZV_otrYDRbC_wPHYv0k8xlzXrI-si6Q5G9aQmbdROjysGs2YIadoY5ysBBYeW4CCmk0y7wNFCgikyTIDgLQQuECNBErkDNOIRcUEjwdSakW09GtujYZqhWmNrDNrb-_MM2ZXXTaqvzEOMuoztsr8b2LIynTGuUCkkV-JrALHh1KYG1SU4gX06RpdjykEJCQgJE3ZgL6hQpbAko20rRVK0nxOctId7fQIh1b-PXm1mSheSmnCVj88UXXS7btKKxcAO6lN_Ek5MtCQqla1Np4NtbMnSi1xNCuu184I4tCjaw3kt-4MGNwzRm5GDkgiGKOURdpIAWEVBpoOaGU0oQFyRI5plQ3ssUfEFqJMHxnsS9g77fkeH0N7R3E3iTF91-6MOHH_po-Vcd-mzYSr52K5fudY3WXuta3kJGBDB9LKghEscjttQqSEQZ2Kd3XqdasMDhifMUcRogO_AqpVIqoAhSrngkhdZW-WL15Wh1B1v6vuBLnV9vL4QlYFr3b3NFbvUyawDR1oJaweXaX7vmtvCHKX5oV4RYk9GitTb7CfzApcmK5LSoczMDY0hCWSU8qdubB_P0I9qy6ebQHj4_HEXEGi96EeuQ18nzGz86ncaAtZrtWqm98MpTE-APd7FOIyHXMIwTlnITE1wP6QhWWkjtLDxSXkmrIGGjoZ-KKLKUivTjL26r2FtqsGTjuVOblKgHkhJJ16TD5KF0WP2Bewxyvcu7MW2UPjTXxeilN19u7lV9ITIBmgC1wxZJpQxBOth4EMM8sEBshTTS6WAEN5iZNB6DgTN0GgcnjLh3zLdU9SWrVd_W8YCn8sVlMwaUyEYlXSXQu1SvVV7cFjDnPmu-Ee2XcWHXTN0doZio3bFKGM-2utsmbQKzMMwud3FJegOwL_ran1VFQkFJQnvbHoIHKEdR3vOmG7ZDrd2Ot2OffMjAJ5yaq9E-JOKzeKEjZv69UwkbnLGYSkUh4uiApKeMW4OItsIjcFJaK6Wp5WmqqPKSQ8wR8DkkkdxzOexcbOXc9XC5DNFdiP97shxGFloev1EbMffGjhd20zqM63EGn9xEV_SusGY67dnV3Z4lWZ3k5bWvm_WDzgdaXBGHDYqhZKn9Hx18DHYVR9-wdXrt1p1Wt8zhwtgqCxloX1dujC4x0vUebYi3XCAJ1cwCycMpRynsmiCKEKARyOPU6xAIUN_AvCcaEjJPncSYxOwL0cEl_8gFIfT0La1PqPYsxFpjbxbFujf3tbh1aqzzWlyLnsPrp7s9ehA35l4NoJ94rIzU6c-KzNJo8-cHszyPmjFnNQsLjkYZP15YcPzGPUSlF-BQvt0sblIAtb0z425OdfwkNtpUYqTr0upXVavrr4qZvco3BCyZCq49llZL46mQyiOhCDhRG5hxbaxCkQiSADzDYQSZJKepARYpcUy1f1zAkhsvSkBi2ganFTXY5feDFOkRiw6Ntq7e3kYM5axwt654Lce_DWatRuHWwRPW3-HygYMeitda4MdyOl6YYPtFsdFe_OWOZG8yy_ucHezNhlQpBK4RWF-g8fqd8z4I6gkVgnFOBCSeWngGzjYF5i45olJYyzj43s0hTbD-prAtHLev4ytcAK8vE_Wa3AbK-x4xCq42PogH7rdsEwxjrx53x-_N2N9Eahn942jvi2lMFTc1dvAgjaNkYyQ7hfECePL2W6dj8E8wiYtZPh3PqvtBDWHjKEeMOoA_cBwwgZxfQggTGBh4yhlNgX2DqTijkTXapakRVAErV9atMrtNQY3yFQYOUEa8DsoC2Gz3ba_4QzLAroDVvqsj5GjbbSysl58uyqCt42nvKc3L-osqfhfDIrimuFkH0ByYtaPWLQ3viMhpe0LfCq8cETzfduuL0j987UsTyHENpEuOWdgMZyljQDJ4EIpTbaSQHnJd5Q3TFCPCJeKEW0QVmJJzqVv1aP--a1-U_aibSmm8ghQEk5ApAjQKCDHQsQBUmHquEOOACrdEBJQ6GlSKlObt5U2tGBfCbCsC_IffVKJrL1tewHRy59vOX5lqliV7X3taxB0oUFDgbDlHTgQjMXDVoAlzKt7mipdgBQJFw0B7aPTBBDSNxss22ATnht2sOe9n3KjjMRjNs7NlvdmwurVHi_uzNM0HXw3EDMeypqXCOmIZEDvHpIMsyqcWWQwpqwjBBJlazAN1TkVeSJn2RjEB4WbYHdJV5eBoi3Jg2iMLt5exusDEu1sft58ubnzMVSr_y24S0pWk9c3p-cne69ER9N_yihe-yepx77RMUqMFV8GmzqBUeqQcc6A7GDOk4kEuEj5eriYMUiUlY1GVxk1BAHRK-rSasY0XtlYKOVht5V691V3k5eLnwxZfEbz94gtf_BTRnczd961vpfR9qQ7sJSHwbRuElr4_Q9R9oY4tLXWEN3W09A0qMJN7QvNfhbgdi25e2_xrobe9yfuii9_KuJVBm6a19IUeStZNy93MK2JLgpsnR1YnxzdMbnmHxKbJLX0La00_ix-MuO1nzSbG8syShJz_FlVLwNuftCuLkF3Ch08fr_543_8DxpH1wA==

That's it! Let me know if anything's unclear

If I got an EX I give you fitty C
Last edited by maniczombies on Jun 24, 2017, 11:01:07 PM
Last bumped on Jan 14, 2018, 9:43:16 AM
Hello, I am currently starting the league with this build and so far I am level 60 -just hitted Merciless today.

So far only two deaths ,one because of being AFK and the other a Beyond boss corpse exploded me into oblivion.

Anyway, the leveling is a bit tedious since it depends on the weapon and it takes much more time when I used a firestorm Witch for leveling.( I managed to do 2 dif's in one day ,now its 1 per day but hey its still new and fun to me).

I just want to let you know that point of life regen at the start is useless (or so I think) ,so better remove it on your guide.

Now ,I want to ask ,is that unique Belt BiS for this build in Legacy league?
"
Lafielaq wrote:
Anyway, the leveling is a bit tedious since it depends on the weapon and it takes much more time when I used a firestorm Witch for leveling.( I managed to do 2 dif's in one day ,now its 1 per day but hey its still new and fun to me).

I can't be sure but I remember it to be very smooth when I leveled with this build. Did you buy a weapon to level up with, or do you prefer to use self found? They are really cheap. I'll post something in the leveling section, please check back.

"
I just want to let you know that point of life regen at the start is useless (or so I think) ,so better remove it on your guide.

Maybe you're right about the regen, I just thought those are the best node you can take at the time before you hit level 67 to use Oro's. If you feel it's not effective at the beginning then either take life or save up the points until level 67.

"

Now ,I want to ask ,is that unique Belt BiS for this build in Legacy league?

I just checked all the unique belts. The only other one I can see from that list that would work is the Retch. First I don't know if that works with totems, second the chaos damage it provides does not scale with your damage modifiers, and third that belt would be really expensive. I do have one in std if you think I should try it out.

A rare WED belt with armour might be a better choice since sometimes the burning duration does matter (ie. againt Hydra and Shaper because they move around alot and against phoenix because he's immune to ignite).

If you find a belt that you think is better pls post here :D
Last edited by maniczombies on Mar 5, 2017, 4:28:24 PM
Great guide so far, thx.

I follow your build in 2.6 league, and im 45 now and it works great. Was able to buy a 393 dps 2h-sword with 235 elemental damage. Works like a charm.

But, what i dont understand is the orb of storm you use. I guess, its for getting crits, which leads to elemental overloads. But how ? I cant do damage, cause i use 2 Totems. No damage, no crits, right ?

Hi

on what stage You can do uber labs ? I'm looking for second char to make some currency to upgrade my main

It looks like i have most of gear You use.
Spoiler

Would i be ready if i get 5l oro ?

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
Wahnfred wrote:

But, what i dont understand is the orb of storm you use. I guess, its for getting crits, which leads to elemental overloads. But how ? I cant do damage, cause i use 2 Totems. No damage, no crits, right ?

You can crit with no damage, but you can't burn. Otherwise I'd use spectral throw to get frenzy charges with this sword.

Good to hear things are going well!
"
sielma wrote:
Hi

on what stage You can do uber labs ? I'm looking for second char to make some currency to upgrade my main

It looks like i have most of gear You use.
Spoiler

Would i be ready if i get 5l oro ?

Absolutely. I just did merc lab at level 63 yesterday.

I was carrying ppl very early last league thru uber lab. 5 link is all you need. I see you got Kaoms so you should be able to do it with a 5l now, but best you get 30 percent boots.

Your gear looks fine, love the ring.
Last edited by maniczombies on Mar 7, 2017, 9:45:26 AM
What i dont understand, how u get to 200 k dps !?!

Im Level 70 now, i have 3 k life, 800 dps Oros, Dyadian, 30 % Fire-Talisman, a lot of fire and burning nodes, and my tooltip dps is 4909 damage, with 2 Totems out, fire golem its around 10 k. I have room for more fire-nodes, but that cant bring me never ever to something like 200 k ...

K, i know, my gear is poor,but its my starter char in new legacy for now. ATM im having 22 Chaos, thats all.
So, any idea what im doing wrong ? Or how i can improve my damage ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Wahnfred/characters

Last edited by Wahnfred on Mar 8, 2017, 3:05:45 PM
@Wahnfred

Don't worry, I'll make a video and a dps section in the guide later today. Dps will be over 400k. You're doing good, just keep doing what you're doing and check back later :D
Last edited by maniczombies on Mar 8, 2017, 10:29:35 PM
Hello at srart i would like to thanks for this build :D was looking for a starter build and i almost end as FB War but god bless u i play this little offmeta build :P

After 2-3 Days of game this is how look my eq.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/japanladies1/characters

Ksom is expensive so i use dat plate (cost about 3-4c) Ofc now i need to get 2x opals / kaom and atleast change links at gloves/boots but atm i wanna say dat im happy . Its fun to play atm i can make deadless atziri and farming w/o problems T10 maps with breach/beyond/nemesis combo. Need try on highter tier :) Looking forward for what can change atm and what its in your opinion priorty for me ;P
Last edited by japanladies1 on Mar 9, 2017, 9:34:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info