Sorry guys

Well they didn't touch zerphi's at all so.. Nothing changes really after people realize you actually don't need scold's to abuse zerphi.

The silly weak spells from the cwdts weren't really the problem to begin with.
I wouldn't call the cwdt spells weak. They destroy any vision you have of the screen, induce lag, plus instant kill anything that is in range. Melee range my friend, give it a go...tell me how it works out for you. Winter enchant, Molten shell, Glacial cascade +++ all going off at once, good times.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
lapiz wrote:

mkay, maybe you should try something else than pathfinder and block and get in those shitty spell range.

Putin could down 8k life+dodge 2h using his shitty spells.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 5, 2017, 9:50:06 AM
"
lapiz wrote:
Well they didn't touch zerphi's at all so.. Nothing changes really after people realize you actually don't need scold's to abuse zerphi.

[Removed by Support] U really saying spell in pvp is weak come on Man U must be thinking out of ur ass or something spell is not weak especially when it comes to cwdt or cws (for example cws for lld is super ass broken look up that level 40 guy name mmmmmhmm fight and see how broken it is bro oh wait I'm sure u already have one of this build for lld too lols u know this too well and still saying garbage stuff like this you're so lame man )anyways stop saying retarded shit how long have u been pvping to say this crap

Even with high dodge spell block and acrobat some of the spell skill bypass and one shot the fuk out of anyone in pvp like your flame blast alone can one shot 8k or more hp For example cwdt from molten shell can rape any one back in the days and still can now and u saying spell cwdt is weak? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by LuffyTheGreatzz on Mar 5, 2017, 1:34:47 PM
"
lapiz wrote:

If they were that weak, I don't think there'd be that many players who rely on being regen/Aegis "tanks" who rely solely on CWDT as their only method of killing players.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Possibly the best part of the patch?
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
sry for derailling the hype train but my EA build wasn't running BM gem at all si zerphi's scold EA is still the same shit
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
philophil wrote:
sry for derailling the hype train but my EA build wasn't running BM gem at all si zerphi's scold EA is still the same shit

You can't trigger the cwdt on purpose anymore but the healing part still work.
last time i checked scold still dmg u when u attack even if u don't have BM gem. So yes i still proc CWDT but less vomiting.

anyway sold all the gear n let russian enjoy the shit
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info