[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

Thanks in advance, Fallen! I started the build after watching Witwix stream it. Just got to 65 last night so I should be putting in my first Inspired Learning tonight. But already looking way better than my last Flicker build.
So What bandit is preferred to help in 3.0 with this build?
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Thanks in advance, Fallen! I started the build after watching Witwix stream it.

Huh, really? Can you give me some links to this, I want to watch it too.

"
So What bandit is preferred to help in 3.0 with this build?

It seems that Alira is the best choice now. Res are very crucial early game, critchance can compensate a bit lowered crit in this patch, and even 5 manareg is somehow usefull, because flicker make you quite manathirsty, and this regen can save you life sometimes.
It might be worth swapping to Kraitlyn in the lategame though, for those 3% dodge and movespeed utility.
"
FallenBard wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Thanks in advance, Fallen! I started the build after watching Witwix stream it.

Huh, really? Can you give me some links to this, I want to watch it too.

Sent you a PM. He streams on Twitch, but not sure what forum policy is for linking that kind of stuff.
Made some basic updates to the build page, correcting text and guidlines. Haven't changed passive tree links, it looks like they are fine for now and tree haven't changed much. I'll correct them later as well as providing some calc data and videos when I get there.
Added "advanced tips and tricks" sidebar at the bottom of the build with surprise some handy tips and tricks.
Thanks for your build, I am enjoying it a lot. It feels amazing while playing it, as soon as I got Tabula Rasa and Terminus it was really joyful.
Hey your skill tree links do not seem to be working, they are giving me "bad gateway" pages. :/
"
Hey your skill tree links do not seem to be working, they are giving me "bad gateway" pages. :/

The website is down by the looks of it. You can look at his character spreadsheet until it is back up:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FallenBard/characters
Created the "Basic build guide" part, that solely focus on the main problems that new players will encounter using the build. So anyone who already using this build please read this and stay tuned.
Also improved overall editing of the guide and will cut it into simplified parts a bit later.

Also added a short Pantheon bar, with some choice explanation.
Last edited by FallenBard on Aug 14, 2017, 9:04:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info