[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

Hey mate, been trying to find a flicker build and stumbled upon yours. is there any chance that you can update the guide? i mean im kinda new to melee builds so need insight on it. maybe suggest on how to level and such? it would be well appreciated mate. thanks in advance.
Updated the guide making it look more pro, huh.
It now has uptodate tree and leveling section for leaguestarters. Also made some points clearer and implemented some new mechanics used on low budget.
Gem setups and some other things can change in the future so don't just use them word by word and keep an eye on the thread if you are interested.

Questions are welcome as always.
im lvl 60 and i already transitioned to terminus flicker cyclone at 51... the build is so much fun, but the desync i get if a spam flicker too much is huge, im still leveling like a glass cannon so im dying a lot to reflect and volatiles but i'll try to buy nice gear around 65-70... still i'm not so sure how you get 4/4.5khp with so little hp nodes, and resistance look like a pain in the ass to cap too but i'll try my best :p im excited to try it in maps with decent gear :D
"
im lvl 60 and i already transitioned to terminus flicker cyclone at 51.

Yes you can do that i guess. I though about the switch earlier but it can be a bit... deadly as you can probably see. Cyclone is much safer, but much slower.

To stop dying you need to max out you resistances, without goldrim it can be hard, and get around 2.6-3k hp for the start.
You get 4.5k hp in good gear with 90+ life rolls on each item on 90+ lvl with belly of the beast on, and probably some added life nodes. So don't worry about it. Most of the life nodes in the build are picked up in the late game, but you can pick them up earlier if you want to. It's not actually needed though. Especially if you stick to fortify.
I was doing high end maps wih 3.8-3.9k hp and was fine. One time i managed to pass noleech map without getting hit even a single time, so all we need is to survive oneshots, that will be instantly leeched back. We can ever get hit 2 times atonce only if something goes terribly wrong. Volatile are pretty weak at the start and so does reflect. You probably dying from them with a lack of res, so you'll do fine when you get them. Also i recommend fortify uptime, it can compensate lack of hp for now, basalt flask is a thing to consider too but you die mostly to elementals so it has low effect.
If you are really on low budget and can't cap res (even with goldrim hat) i can recommend to totally disable hatred and activate purity of elements, that will solve some manaleech problems too for now.

Good luck and have fun with the build.
Last edited by FallenBard on Mar 7, 2017, 2:24:01 AM
which bandits must i kill for this build?
They are in the skill tree at the top left.
Also I was talking about them in detail in the first reply.
I don't think your bottom inspired learning hits 4 nodes.
Uh sorry my mistake thanks for pointing it out. I calculated the build with endurance charge activated and then dropped it out. As it stands i guess inspiring learning do not cost as much as 4 passive points, so we must scrap that one and allocate the passives into health nodes placing a normal jewel in here.
I'll change the guide. The showcased build power haven't changed though, because in the video i using only one inspiring jewel too.
Last edited by FallenBard on Mar 7, 2017, 5:05:35 PM
What is the reasoning for keeping cyclone in the late stage of this build? I was thinking about getting a kaom's to get some extra hp.

Edit: I'm guessing it's for bosses.
Last edited by mrbiggums on Mar 8, 2017, 5:44:39 AM
"
What is the reasoning for keeping cyclone in the late stage of this build?

And i'm thinking about this too right now. This build was initially build on the base of hiltless sword or rare katana, before the terminus sudden appearance, so cyclone was a reserve method to keep charges. Right now we can ALMOST rely solely on terminus. Though with the gear i'm currently using cyclone is still handy as fortify sorce, manaleech mechanic and initial charges generator.
Main reason why we keeping cyclone for bosses is that flicker is very dangerous if you don't kill enemy instantly. Actually when you are flicking around you are just standing in front of the enemy immobile just asking to kill yourself. Cyclone is much more handy for that. Though if you planning to just farm maps you can switch cyclone out, and so probably I will do myself.

But i don't really recomend kaom. It gives us around 550 hp more than with belly of the beast. And belly ofc provide more utility and some resistances. If you'll be lucky to get legacy kaom it would be perfect ofc.

I'll update the guide when i get to the problem with cyclone, and will work on the most profitable resolution.
Last edited by FallenBard on Mar 8, 2017, 7:27:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info