[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

"
FallenBard wrote:

Well, yep, vaal pact changes are hard hit to the build as for the many builds out there, and actually, it got me a bit demotivated. I still calculated and tested a bit, and I can say 2 things.
1.) Old slayers build, probably with full phys poison\bleed are cureently more effective most likely.
2.) If you still stick with my build. Use frost blades instead of cyclone, they are awesome.

Destructive power of the build is the same, probably even higher then previously. And it can farm just as well, because it's rare issue when you get hit at all, but still slow leech means that powerfull bosses have even more chances to kill you then ever. Build became just plain farm build, it still takes out bosses without much issue, especially if you are using frost blades as I mentioned, but well, it's a bit dissapointing, when your hp regens eeeever so slowly. Also reflect probably will be an issue too.

You tried new VP? Looks like it could be a big deal to survivability still, and it's even closer to main tree now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info