[3.0 Cheap Terminus Flicker Raider] [Updating] RampageHunter FlickLone build

Is monkey paw replaceable? I'm not sure how to get it in the harbinger league.
"
Anenya wrote:
Is monkey paw replaceable? I'm not sure how to get it in the harbinger league.

Yes, you can pick any rare amulet, preferably with additional curse\frenzy charge corruption. But the part with endurance charge generation is lost this way, sadly. You still can generate them with CWDT warlord mark if you find add curse amulet for yourself.
Last edited by FallenBard on Sep 2, 2017, 4:52:38 PM
"
FallenBard wrote:
Yes, you can pick any rare amulet, preferably with additional curse\frenzy charge corruption. But the part with endurance charge generation is lost this way, sadly. You still can generate them with CWDT warlord mark if you find add curse amulet for yourself.

Warlord's Mark would be replacing the increased duration gem? Wouldn't Warlord's Mark be better replacing Hatred for its uptime? Did you mention anything about Vinktar's flask's missing mana leech? Are there any alternative ways to regenerate mana? Maybe replace quicksilver for a mana flask?
Last edited by Anenya on Sep 3, 2017, 2:50:17 AM
"
Anenya wrote:
"
FallenBard wrote:

Warlord's Mark would be replacing the increased duration gem? Wouldn't Warlord's Mark be better replacing Hatred for its uptime? Did you mention anything about Vinktar's flask's missing mana leech? Are there any alternative ways to regenerate mana? Maybe replace quicksilver for a mana flask?

Well there are quite a lot gems that can be thrown away to free the space for the warlord mark. Most obvious is Immortal call, because it will consume endurance charges anyway and can't be used with warlord mark this way.
Hatred gives the build a massive damage boost. There are even some dedicated cold damage nodes in the tree, so it's not a good decision to just throw it away. Warlord mark is one of the few curses that works pretty much fine on CWDT and not on blasphemy setup.
Manaleech from Vinktar was enitrely useless most of the time. Hybrid life\mana node on the duelist leech circle is more then enough most of the time. Mana problems of this build can happen ONLY if you spend mana faster then your maximum leech speed allows, it's rarely an issue, still it's pleasant to get rid of this by acquiring acuity gloves.
"
FallenBard wrote:
Well there are quite a lot gems that can be thrown away to free the space for the warlord mark. Most obvious is Immortal call, because it will consume endurance charges anyway and can't be used with warlord mark this way.
Hatred gives the build a massive damage boost. There are even some dedicated cold damage nodes in the tree, so it's not a good decision to just throw it away. Warlord mark is one of the few curses that works pretty much fine on CWDT and not on blasphemy setup.
Manaleech from Vinktar was enitrely useless most of the time. Hybrid life\mana node on the duelist leech circle is more then enough most of the time. Mana problems of this build can happen ONLY if you spend mana faster then your maximum leech speed allows, it's rarely an issue, still it's pleasant to get rid of this by acquiring acuity gloves.

If I replace immortal call with Warlord's mark, that'll make increased duration useless right? Since it is being used on ice golem and warlord's mark. I don't see anything useful to replace increased duration though. I haven't got the maximum mana nodes yet so that might be why I'm running out of mana. I'm only level 70 atm so I haven't got the cold damage nodes either or taste of hate so that's why I was rethinking Hatred while leveling up. Thanks for all the help :D

I just tried it with hatred again and wow I was missing all that dps. I can't wait until I get taste of hate and the inspired learning gems in. I still have a long way to go.

I also just got this for the gem slot next to vaal pact to allow more freedom on the amulet. Ungil's seems like a good choice now.
Last edited by Anenya on Sep 6, 2017, 12:03:03 PM
Well, I hate to break it for you, but Self-flagelation doesn't work this way. That's why additional curse amulet is so valuable.
Max mana nodes are actually quite important, it's really hard to notice how you are running out of mana if you don't have enough maximum manaleech. Still on level 70 you should focus on boosting your damage first.
Also cold convert nodes are very important, and should be picked among the first nodes in the whole build, or great chunk of your damage won't scale with elemental damage nodes.
"
FallenBard wrote:
Well, I hate to break it for you, but Self-flagelation doesn't work this way. That's why additional curse amulet is so valuable.
Max mana nodes are actually quite important, it's really hard to notice how you are running out of mana if you don't have enough maximum manaleech. Still on level 70 you should focus on boosting your damage first.
Also cold convert nodes are very important, and should be picked among the first nodes in the whole build, or great chunk of your damage won't scale with elemental damage nodes.

I don't know but it seems like Warlord's mark is working fine with getting the endurance charges. I did grab a few extra max mana nodes and I haven't ran out of mana in a long time. I definitely got those convert nodes and I didn't notice the damage at first but once I turned on hatred it was huge. I'll be getting those extra cold nodes in the bottom right section of the tree soon.
could you write them gem you are using in the guide?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
is it possible to run this build with a Bisco amulet?! for the IIR IIQ ?!

also are you gonna update your skill tree soon?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Sep 8, 2017, 7:48:11 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
is it possible to run this build with a Bisco amulet?! for the IIR IIQ ?!

also are you gonna update your skill tree soon?!

Sure, why not. But you will need some really great rings to compensate for Resist\life loss on the rare amulet, but nothing impossible.

Skill trees are perfectly fine, there wasn't any changes in them since legacy league. The only issue is that nodes for inspiring learning\endurance charges are quite situational, you can skip them and put them into something else if you can't make them work.

About gems, they are mentioned in the guide a few times. I'm also added spoiler with my gear. I don't really play much now, but what I managed to gather in the few weeks from league start is quite good example of what you should aim for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info