what happens after switching difficulty?

Hey I got help killing dominus in Normal and went to cruel. One of the party from Normal must have killed Hillock so now I can't go to act 1 level starting village. What should i do?
"
ItsRay wrote:
"
Also take note that when you die in cruel difficulty you will incur an experience penalty. The penalty for dieing is cruel is 7.5% experience, and the penatly for dieing in merciless (the next difficulty level) is 15% experience, I believe.

What game are you playing? Sounds pretty boring to me.

For me its like this

Normal Death Penalty : Character Dies.

Cruel Death Penalty : Character Dies.

Merciless Death Penalty : Character Dies.

Pft, that game sounds like it's for wimps.

For me it's like this:

Normal Death Penalty - Character Dies and my car gets keyed in the supermarket parking

Cruel Death Penalty - Character Dies and a neighbours young child gets chicken pox

Merciless Death Penalty - Character Dies and 1-Direction release another single

You need to harden up, brah.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Noone is going to tell him that the monsters not only hit harder, there are more magic and rare monsters, but that his resists are lowered in later difficulties?

Oh wait? Its supposed to be a surprise?

Oh :3
"
deathspenalty wrote:
Noone is going to tell him that the monsters not only hit harder, there are more magic and rare monsters, but that his resists are lowered in later difficulties?

Oh wait? Its supposed to be a surprise?

Oh :3

Every time I do the Normal-> Cruel transition or Cruel-> Merc transition, my character is so godlike it just feels easier and easier :)

"Woah I just smoked Brutus in 3 hits? In normal he brought me down to ~25% HP three times and it took me like 5 minutes to kill him."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info