[2.6] 2MIL+ DPS, 9k+ LIFE Lead Sprinkler

"
RangerDanger wrote:
Where does this build get its leech from? Great build BTW!

Berserker Ascendancy.

Pain reaver:
1% of Damage Leeched as Life
1% of Damage Leeched as Mana
2% of Damage Leeched as Life and Mana if you've Killed Recently

Cloaked in Savagery:
100% of Damage Leeched as Life if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
50% increased Damage if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently
25% increased Attack Speed if you've taken a Savage Hit Recently

I strongly recommend you take pain reaver in normal.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 9, 2017, 8:31:43 PM
WHy wouldnt you use astramentis btw ?
Guardins and shaper possible are?
Can you show tooltip dps?
"
aGnosticc wrote:
WHy wouldnt you use astramentis btw ?

atramentis instead of xophs blood would make lose around 20% (if the enemy hits you) of your dps and almost 200 life and a possible 40% fire resistance. it would let you use more efficient training/inertia but those are ultimately worse than a perfect jewel.

"
Guardins and shaper possible are?
Can you show tooltip dps?

just looking at the stats compared to my howa build last league i would say theyre 100% possible. this build has higher damage and a lot more possible leech, but a lower life pool. you will need to dodge a few things. i will tell you for sure when i do them myself.

tooltip dps is meaningless. i doesn't take into account stuff like ignites, curses, "covered in ash", boss resists, and a few other things.

im thinking about exploring this build with ground slam + the new jewel today or tomorrow
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 10, 2017, 6:46:49 PM
Thank you, I will wait for the update
Hey man, Do you use the rapid decay gem just for the reduced skill effect for earthquake?
"
slowhands wrote:
Thank you, I will wait for the update

well its uber itzaro viable, i can tell you that now.

"
Hey man, Do you use the rapid decay gem just for the reduced skill effect for earthquake?

i use it because path of building tells me that it increases ignite dps by a large amount, about 3x more than increased burning damage with earthquake. not with any other skill though. maybe this is because earthquake has the Duration tag on it. the reduced skill effect is just a nice bonus. i dont really 100% know the mechanics behind it, and maybe it could even be a bug. it works for sure though.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 11, 2017, 12:09:28 AM
Hey i'm following your nice thread. I saw you updated your stuff with EQ and Cyclone items, what is your feeling now ? Which setup seems the best, for clearing or bosses ?
And what about building a tree like raider ? Could it be better or not ? I'm thinking about it but i'm bad at theorycrafting stuff
Last edited by Lhansk on Mar 11, 2017, 6:05:52 AM
Would you consider using a kaoms roots and getting resistances somewhere else if possible?

Ps I'm currently leveling the build.
Last edited by Ucero on Mar 11, 2017, 7:30:06 AM
"
Lhansk wrote:
Hey i'm following your nice thread. I saw you updated your stuff with EQ and Cyclone items, what is your feeling now ? Which setup seems the best, for clearing or bosses ?
And what about building a tree like raider ? Could it be better or not ? I'm thinking about it but i'm bad at theorycrafting stuff

earthquake is really good for clearing with abberath's hooves. if the mobs are close enough to eachother then its 1 earthquake and the entire screen is dead. breaches are amazingly easy and fast. not exactly vaal spark level, but competitive or maybe a bit faster than bladeflurry howa.

cyclone is higher dps for bosses. its for sure going to be better for shaper. maybe guardians. you're immune to stuns and hits more often for leech so its safer. slow for clearing though. much slower. maybe use it if youve got really bad gear.

raider is going to be much worse damage in almost every situation. it starts to become similar dps against something like shaper where the other build can't keep up frenzy charges and youre using the cyclone build or potentially molten strike. even against map bosses you will still have frenzy charges with berserker, and its much higher damage, especially with earthquake. you'll need to take the leech node at the bottom of the tree aswell and youll leech a lot less. overall i don't think its worth it. i think if you really wanted to use molten strike then it might be worth it since point blank is right next to the leech node and so is a frenzy charge/some other useful stuff. the tree would look really different. it would probably be safer. personally i don't mind dying occasionally as long as its not more than once every 10 maps or so.

"

Would you consider using a kaoms roots and getting resistances somewhere else if possible?

Ps I'm currently leveling the build.

probly not. abberath's hooves are amazing for earthquake and cyclone cant be stunned anyways.
Last edited by goldnugget on Mar 11, 2017, 8:38:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info