For 1 million dollars what is the worst thing you would be willing to do?

Simple question that is waiting for complexe answers.
Last bumped on Mar 8, 2017, 9:48:06 PM
Its easy enough to make money with all the deadbeats in my generation. Nothing illegal or dangerous like join Army thats for sure. Get my ass shot off for some hedge fund managers portfolio NTY. Base jumping maybe. heh scary.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2017, 6:05:56 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Put up with my parents' very messy divorce.

Who parents isnt? Hell hath no furry and all that. I remember by dad make like 140K a year as a lineman for PG&E probably best blue colar job you can get and lived in an apartment with no furniture after my mom got done with him. Mom got house, $2500 child support and he had to pay house payment until we were all 18 or done with college. It was like camping at his place for a awhile anyway until he recover.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2017, 6:23:40 PM
The question should be, "What wouldn't you do for one million dollars?"
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
You can still buy an Island. My brother is married to a Panamanian and we went down there for a month last spring with him his wife and my GF checking out property/vacation. My brother wanted to invest in a banana plantation for like her whole family so they have jobs. Dumb if you ask me. Anyways along the search we saw whole islands ~10 hectares which is like 33 acres for about one million. Thats stuck in my head since because one day... I want to go off grid, scuba and fish all day..much work ahead of me before that tho.
Git R Dun!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
My folks had the...decency to wait until my sister and I were adults before getting into it.

Unfortunately that meant years of watching them spat like toddlers and then the usual bloodied legal warfare. Mum definitely made off like a bandit but Dad got most of the non-liquid assets...I'd say he actually won, in the long run.

But yeah, that's how it happened.

To answer the OP 'seriously', a million dollars isn't that much anymore. When we're kids, we are like 'I'd buy an island!' or 'I'd start my own chocolate factory business!' or 'I'd move to the moon!'...when here in urban Australia, a million dollars isn't even a half-decent house. It's a good townhouse, maybe. It's definitely not much land.

Or it's a handful of very nice cars.

Fuck, let's me honest. I'd probably just invest it. Maybe buy a few rental properties.

So I don't think I'd do all that much. Maybe I'd say something silly on national TV. I don't know.

I really miss the days when a million dollars sounded like the whole world at your fingertips.

No offense but you talk like someone who has a LOT. I mean, 1 million dollars is still a lot for most people. Actually it is a life time salary for some.
Doing nothing for something.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I might be convinced to work a single day.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Quite honestly, I'd give my life if that 1 million went to save the life of a child.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Quite honestly, I'd give my life if that 1 million went to save the life of a child.

Then why are you posting? There is plenty of places you can go to save children right now. Peace Core for one to even more dangerous places like Yemen, Syria or chad where even peace core won't go. But since you claim to not value your life as much as a child's, no big deal
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info