[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

I am still advocating for using a good shield with defensive benefits over the two offensive variants you're all suggesting. I don't think more damage is needed compared to the survivability loss you get. That's with me having a horrible shield as well
Spoiler

Should i try and change anything to my gear or gem links ?
Anyone explain why united in dream is so much better than severed in sleep?

IGN - Olympus_God
because of the chaos aura and self sustain.

@OP: could u post a video of an actual map clear, like a T11 strand or sth? I wanna try the build but I have no idea about how it performs in actual exp mapping.
Ive never actually had the sword but I assume you have to actually reserve mana to get it? Id guess 99% of people that use this build will not run that aura beacuse they use other auras above it.

I guess the leech is good on poisoned enemies but severed still gives that heal after the mob dies.

I duno it just seems like its not exactly worth the 5 exalts to the 1 ex of severed but who am i to know.

Also it clears pretty damn well clearing tier 11 and 12 no problems with 6 zombies. Hvent got higher maps yet
IGN - Olympus_God
"
KinGGaiA wrote:

@OP: could u post a video of an actual map clear, like a T11 strand or sth? I wanna try the build but I have no idea about how it performs in actual exp mapping.

actually.. just the leech
"
DennysRO wrote:
Did anyone tried Uber with this build ?

If you mean Lab so this absolutely no problem and easy.
Got last Trial today and do Lab with all keys.
Simple facetank Izaro and look for his death from my gang =)

I'm play in my Zombiemancer version with 600+str, 6 zombies, 3 Monkeys.
Use elemental variation of build so Hatred+EEquilibrium.
Play no much time in this league so i don't try Guardians yet but on the way =)
"
KinGGaiA wrote:

There's a T16 map video linked. I am taking it slowly due to the mods and such but it's a decent showing of how the build plays
I've got a couple of questions.

1. How do you keep the Raised Spectre alive? I'm summoning the carnage chieftan in A2 Merciless and he tends to die a lot even in low tier maps.

2. Is it viable to stick with life only or is life/es hybrid the way to go? I don't have the funds for shaper/geoffri yet and I'm feeling pretty squishy on 3k life.
"
sidereal1 wrote:
I've got a couple of questions.

1. How do you keep the Raised Spectre alive? I'm summoning the carnage chieftan in A2 Merciless and he tends to die a lot even in low tier maps.

2. Is it viable to stick with life only or is life/es hybrid the way to go? I don't have the funds for shaper/geoffri yet and I'm feeling pretty squishy on 3k life.

1. Get carnage chieftan's from act2 then desecrate and rise from corpse's on Maps. Not on all maps but on some its works =)
2. On lowtier maps you can play in any variants. On hithtier you need high pool or be oneshoot'd by some boss's. I have only 5khp/500es but I play with boneoffering and good shield so not many attack's realy hurt me =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info