[2.6] Zombie summoner - 6 Big Zombies

It is very interesting
What about dual wielding and using both montregul and united in dream? Imo would be much stronger than any shield with necro aegis.
I will be using this as a baseline for SSF. Thank you for spending time to put this together. Was going to do Golem build, but this looks interesting.
When righteousness falters
And chaos threatens to prevail
I take on a physical body
And manifest myself on earth.
I enjoy a good BM at least twice a day.
Updated Patch notes>
"
Raised Zombies now have a melee attack range of 9 on their basic attack, up from 4. Their slam ability base radius has been increased to 18 units (from 10), deals 20% more damage, and will be used more readily. ( Note: we previously incorrectly stated they had a 25% larger slam radius, and did not mention any damage increase.)
"
Trejos wrote:
What about dual wielding and using both montregul and united in dream? Imo would be much stronger than any shield with necro aegis.

It might very well be strong as it allows you to use a different link if you go the poison route. I don't think the envy aura is too useful for Zombies though as you won't have 20 of them like with SRS. Probably better if you're not using Mon'tregul.

Soon as I can get ahold of one in the league though, I'll try it out :)

"
PinkFloid1965 wrote:
Updated Patch notes>
"
Raised Zombies now have a melee attack range of 9 on their basic attack, up from 4. Their slam ability base radius has been increased to 18 units (from 10), deals 20% more damage, and will be used more readily. ( Note: we previously incorrectly stated they had a 25% larger slam radius, and did not mention any damage increase.)

Since it seems they're pushing the slam to be their main part of clearing I bet you linking it with increased AoE will do wonders, as it should also affect the infernal blow effect from Mon'Tregul's
Updated Op with 3 endgame tree examples, including aura reservations.
Thinking of trying this out. Is FLesh Binder really worth it since Mon'tregul's will decrease the zombie count?
Last edited by Harakens on Mar 3, 2017, 3:55:44 AM
"
Harakens wrote:
Thinking of trying this out. Is FLesh Binder really worth it since Mon'tregul's will decrease the zombie count?

5% damage reduction is still all right. I wish they would make it so big zombies counted as 2% though.

At any rate, there's just not anything else interesting to pick for the last point. 15% minion damage or 5% phys reduction, your call
Alright thanks! if i would start with this build in legacy what passive tree would you recommend and what skill would you use while leveling to get at "summoner" level? sorry if this has been asked already >_<

:edit: forgot to add a word :P
Last edited by Harakens on Mar 3, 2017, 4:11:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info