[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Lol cheap...

the weapon is already 5+ ex.

Every single build thread here is the same.. oh cheap this, cheap that... in the end every single build requires 15+ ex invested to even get to red maps.
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Lol cheap...

Every single build thread here is the same.. oh cheap this, cheap that... in the end every single build requires 15+ ex invested to even get to red maps.

First off, the weapon isn't a mandatory part of the build so you can just use an ephemeral edge.

Second off, all of the items to run the setup with Presence of Chayula and United in Dream is well under 15ex.

Third off, I ran the build last league and ran shaped strands will full sextants and leaguestones at 68 to 90.

Sorry pal, i understand you're lazy and don't want to really browse through a guide but alternatives are posted for a reason.
Hey, which pantheons do you run? Don't think it was mentioned, thanks for the build, it's pretty good albeit a bit squishy when doing high tier maps.
"
ianxw wrote:
Hey, which pantheons do you run? Don't think it was mentioned, thanks for the build, it's pretty good albeit a bit squishy when doing high tier maps.

Sorry pal, since i haven't looked into the pantheons i can't inform you on which ones to use, however if you test some out yourself and find them useful i'd be much appreciated!

Currently not playing on the league, just making sure the guide is somewhat updated and responded to.
Most people run Brine King for stun immunity after you've been stunned or blocked a stunning hit in the past 2 seconds. it's 'meh' but doesn't make or break anything. It also has an upgrade for cannot be frozen if you were frozen recently. Just generally a boring but decent pantheon.

Lunaris would give movespeed and phys damage reduction per nearby enemy, solaris is kinda the opposite with phys damage reduction if there is only 1 nearby enemy. Neither have noteworthy upgrades.

A lot of people like to run a blood rage + soul of arakaali, with the upgrade for 50% recovery of life and ES if you stop taking damage over time recently. They use it with an immortal call to proc it often. It's a cool interaction, but nearly meaningless on a support bot.

As for the minor pantheon powers, basically none of them are game changing. All of them are conditional 'oh this map has x, better use y'. Maybe gruthkul should be the default so you can just completely ignore burning ground.

Pantheons are for the most part a non-existent game mechanic that nothing is dependent on, and as such, no major inclusion of pantheons should be expected. It's very 'this is good for everyone' sorta approach to endgame design.

I wouldn't sweat it for the guide.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Lol cheap...

First off, the weapon isn't a mandatory part of the build so you can just use an ephemeral edge.

Second off, all of the items to run the setup with Presence of Chayula and United in Dream is well under 15ex.

Third off, I ran the build last league and ran shaped strands will full sextants and leaguestones at 68 to 90.

Sorry pal, i understand you're lazy and don't want to really browse through a guide but alternatives are posted for a reason.

It has nothing to do with being lazy and I stand with what I said.. You mention 15 ex. and you think that is cheap? yeh.. maybe for people playing PoE 24/7. There are people that have a life outside PoE you know. Not ever having more than 1 or 2 exalts is also true for a lot of people.
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Lol cheap...

It has nothing to do with being lazy and I stand with what I said.. You mention 15 ex. and you think that is cheap? yeh.. maybe for people playing PoE 24/7. There are people that have a life outside PoE you know. Not ever having more than 1 or 2 exalts is also true for a lot of people.

My point exactly, since the build can be done with around 1 or 2 exalts.

I think it has everything to do with being lazy since you still don't realize the items you're complaining about aren't a mandatory part of the build and the alternate items are a very small fraction of the cost.
Last edited by Rangaeki_Break on Sep 24, 2017, 6:38:13 AM
"
Zweetsok wrote:
"
"
Zweetsok wrote:
Lol cheap...

If you spent the time to actually read OPs guide instead of whining like some sad little person, you wouldn't have to embarrass yourself any further.

1-2ex is low expense, but of course it's not for you, because whining/trolling on the forums won't make you any currency.
<3 Keep up the amazing work, anyone who can post their gear updates would be appreciated! It's neat seeing how people change up some items to fit how they prefer to play =3
Hey guys I am selling these amazing 220ES, 87% ELE RES, +1 to socketed GEMS boots

pm me if interested ign: MaytheMetabewithyou
Last edited by PriRoN on Sep 30, 2017, 11:39:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info