[{3.5}] - [Clarity_Bot's] 15+2 Victario's Influence Aurabot

Great DPS Boost. Nice Character. Would recommend playing with anytime. :)
"
Great DPS Boost. Nice Character. Would recommend playing with anytime. :)

Thanks, pal :D
this absolute GENIUS build is not only immaculately calculated but i'm pretty sure also made by someone immensely attractive

gr8 build 10/10

thx for help papi
"
Prohibetur wrote:
this absolute GENIUS build is not only immaculately calculated but i'm pretty sure also made by someone immensely attractive

gr8 build 10/10

thx for help papi

:D much appreciated man
Hey bro, they just added a new update for what they planning for beta, they making some pretty hefty nerfs to ES in general, and also the discipline gem. I was wondering if you could take a look at them and tell us how "you" think it will affect your build here. I was honestly wanting to start 3.0 with your aurabot build with some friends, but will it survive now? They nerfing ES on the higher ends of gear by like 33% or something.

I hope you can give us your 2 cents on this if you have the time, would really appreciate it.

Thank you!
"
XxSinzxX wrote:
Hey bro, they just added a new update for what they planning for beta, they making some pretty hefty nerfs to ES in general, and also the discipline gem. I was wondering if you could take a look at them and tell us how "you" think it will affect your build here. I was honestly wanting to start 3.0 with your aurabot build with some friends, but will it survive now? They nerfing ES on the higher ends of gear by like 33% or something.

I hope you can give us your 2 cents on this if you have the time, would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

I looked through it already, although not being able to craft %es on items sucks being able to craft an overall higher flat es on items would make it easier to get decent gear. The overall nerfs to the tiers suck but is still absolutely doable. The only thing that matters is how low they're dropping the tiers of ES on gloves/boots and potentially helmets(Loathing users) and what they're doing to Zealot's oath. Since the Third gem setup uses Zealot's and i recommend Sorrow of the Divine for other use(Zealot's Oath on flask use)

We don't use shavs so the change to that item won't affect us.

The loss of ES can be mildly mitigated by the use of the third gem setup i have posted. Dropping Empower for Arctic Armor and running an Essence of loathing helmet which we can potentially get es from since Alpha's Howl gives no es.

If i can run double beyond shaped strands with full leaguestones and sextants at level68 with 4.5k ES, i believe in everyone else too!

I'm currently waiting to see if i get into the Beta since i do have enough $$ spent on the game to be allowed in.
"
"
XxSinzxX wrote:

Thank you!

I looked through it already, although not being able to craft %es on items sucks being able to craft an overall higher flat es on items would make it easier to get decent gear. The overall nerfs to the tiers suck but is still absolutely doable. The only thing that matters is how low they're dropping the tiers of ES on gloves/boots and potentially helmets(Loathing users) and what they're doing to Zealot's oath. Since the Third gem setup uses Zealot's and i recommend Sorrow of the Divine for other use(Zealot's Oath on flask use)

The loss of ES can be mildly mitigated by the use of the third gem setup i have posted. Dropping Empower for Arctic Armor and running an Essence of loathing helmet which we can potentially get es from since Alpha's Howl gives no es.

If i can run double beyond shaped strands with full leaguestones and sextants at level68 with 4.5k ES, i believe in everyone else too!

I'm currently waiting to see if i get into the Beta since i do have enough $$ spent on the game to be allowed in.

Thanks for the quick reply man, yeah im just really bummed out for these nerfs. Especially the vaal pact nerf. Although it doesnt affect your build, other builds i like to play will take a hit here. I wonder how much ES will be achievable now. I believe your optimized version was at around what? 18k es?
And the one you did in legacy was like 14k es with non optimized setup right?

maybe 12-14k will be the new "geared" es pool and average reachable ES will be like 7-8k perhaps maybe less idk

I wont be too bummed out if they add in more ways to get "faster start of ES recharge" and more ways to get ES recharge rate. That will help a lot i think if you get get sub 1 second start or lower i think. But they removing the 15% more ES node behind ES too, kinda blows lol
Spoiler
"
XxSinzxX wrote:
"
"
XxSinzxX wrote:

Thank you!

Thanks for the quick reply man, yeah im just really bummed out for these nerfs. Especially the vaal pact nerf. Although it doesnt affect your build, other builds i like to play will take a hit here. I wonder how much ES will be achievable now. I believe your optimized version was at around what? 18k es?
And the one you did in legacy was like 14k es with non optimized setup right?

maybe 12-14k will be the new "geared" es pool and average reachable ES will be like 7-8k perhaps maybe less idk

I wont be too bummed out if they add in more ways to get "faster start of ES recharge" and more ways to get ES recharge rate. That will help a lot i think if you get get sub 1 second start or lower i think. But they removing the 15% more ES node behind ES too, kinda blows lol

That's a lot of ES, that's way more ES than i posted xD I posted a video on the guide after you asked that question about my opinions on the changes along with showing some really really bad es gear and where your ES will be at.

As for ES Recharge Rate, they are allowing Discipline the ability to increase your es recharge rate and you can get rings which also increase them using Leo.
Hi again Ran :D

As promised (also in game now ;) ) here's my update on my progression AND my solo fast-switch version that I use for mapping, successfully deathless up to T15 (never tried guardians)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1 - Full Support

Here's the gear I always use for support, not much change since last update BUT a 21/20 Purity of Ice (scored! +1 max res!!) and LVL 4 Enlighten, now allowing LVL 3 Empower in the chest in place of a 20/23 Increased Duration I did use for Vaal Haste since reservation was too high for 14 auras:

Flasks:

Sideboard:

for desacrated ground:

for Phoenix/Hydra bossfight:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 2 - Solo Mapping

I wanted a way to do solo mapping mostly because of Talismans, feeling afraid of someone stealing an eventual Eyes of the Greatwolf drop made me go the SRS way, to enjoy all the aura buffs we give to "allies"

I'm using a fast-switch way to avoid messing around with lots of items, gems and shit, so I only change my gloves with

already socketed with

I then take off Animated Guardians from the boots and put Vitality from the support gloves in its place, setup completed :)

Of course it's not a meta-speed clearing build, but does it's job and can clear a shaped strand highly buffed in less than 3 minutes anyway :|

It's all around proven solid in my experiment, up to T15 maps bosses included with deathless results, no problem whatsoever on Rigwald as well so guarantee I won't need to risk being supported on his runs :D
That's too bad to sacrifice a
already, losing the big drop to a scammer would be too much.

Notice the enchantment on the gloves, fun fact I once died in a double beyond map and the auto-spawning 3xSRS went on and cleared the whole screen including 2 beyond bosses, by respawning continuously after killing their adds with attacks AND our overpowered poison-cloud-on-minion-death!

Only sideway is I cannot use Sorrow of the Divine here, SRS needs life to be cast and my life regen is 0 when Sorrow's up :|
So I keep it for boss fights, 20 SRS with 40% inc dmg are even better

So, that's all for now, I'll try getting more 21/20 gems (mostly the dmg ones) but that's just min-maxing, it works amazingly already :D

Thank you again Ran, you REALLY MADE MY LEAGUE, wish you only the best in the future!

Cheers,

KalidhoS
Spoiler
"
KalidhoS wrote:
Hi again Ran :D

As promised (also in game now ;) ) here's my update on my progression AND my solo fast-switch version that I use for mapping, successfully deathless up to T15 (never tried guardians)

PART 1 - Full Support

Here's the gear I always use for support, not much change since last update BUT a 21/20 Purity of Ice (scored! +1 max res!!) and LVL 4 Enlighten, now allowing LVL 3 Empower in the chest in place of a 20/23 Increased Duration I did use for Vaal Haste since reservation was too high for 14 auras:

Flasks:

Sideboard:

for desacrated ground:

for Phoenix/Hydra bossfight:

PART 2 - Solo Mapping

I wanted a way to do solo mapping mostly because of Talismans, feeling afraid of someone stealing an eventual Eyes of the Greatwolf drop made me go the SRS way, to enjoy all the aura buffs we give to "allies"

I'm using a fast-switch way to avoid messing around with lots of items, gems and shit, so I only change my gloves with

already socketed with

I then take off Animated Guardians from the boots and put Vitality from the support gloves in its place, setup completed :)

Of course it's not a meta-speed clearing build, but does it's job and can clear a shaped strand highly buffed in less than 3 minutes anyway :|

It's all around proven solid in my experiment, up to T15 maps bosses included with deathless results, no problem whatsoever on Rigwald as well so guarantee I won't need to risk being supported on his runs :D
That's too bad to sacrifice a
already, losing the big drop to a scammer would be too much.

Notice the enchantment on the gloves, fun fact I once died in a double beyond map and the auto-spawning 3xSRS went on and cleared the whole screen including 2 beyond bosses, by respawning continuously after killing their adds with attacks AND our overpowered poison-cloud-on-minion-death!

Only sideway is I cannot use Sorrow of the Divine here, SRS needs life to be cast and my life regen is 0 when Sorrow's up :|
So I keep it for boss fights, 20 SRS with 40% inc dmg are even better

So, that's all for now, I'll try getting more 21/20 gems (mostly the dmg ones) but that's just min-maxing, it works amazingly already :D

Thank you again Ran, you REALLY MADE MY LEAGUE, wish you only the best in the future!

Cheers,

KalidhoS

That's some amazing progress! Also, thank you for using the guide! I'm just glad you enjoyed it as much as i did, seriously~

Thanks again for updating me on your gear(Also, thought about upgrading to a crystal belt? if i put on my bated breath, it definitely gives me less es than my crystal does).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info