Who's with me? i'm out for good.

This will be the last thing i ever will do here, my account got hacked and theres no way to get any items back so im leaving for good.

Regret that i paied for some extra storage space but guess thats my self to blame, GGG can go fuck them self!

I'm there will be some fangays that will say "don't let the door hit you on the way out" but thats okey as i will not see it my self, after i submit this thread i'm gone forever and will NEVER look back.

Hate my self for wasting my time on this game as you don't have do be a rocket scientist to figure out there will be hacking when theres currency ruling the ecomomy in a game, just like real life there will always be assholes.
You lost your password and are being emotional over four weeks of currency drops. You should consider yourself lucky if that's your worst problem in life.

"
GGG can go fuck them self!

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I'm probably not out for good as I like the game but I will be taking a long break and play something else so it feels like starting anew and not racing to get where I was the day before.
Can i haz yer stuff ???

gief plx !!!
IGN: Cyanyx
its GGG's fault so many people got hacked today. the hackers found there was a flaw in the implementation of the new security measures introduced with 10.1d, which allowed them access without email verification.

meaning typically, if you login to the game from another city/region, you will not be able to login until you verify through email that you are still the account holder.

the problem with this security measure is that with the 10.1d patch there was no "original" city/location/ip address on file, and GGG just took it on faith that the first person logging in to your account after 10.1d went live was the legit account holder.

IF, after the release of this patch, the hacker managed to log in to your account before you, then their ip/home town/region/city was recorded as gospel, and anyone logging in after that had to match up...

but GGG should have forced everyone to do an email verification from the very beginning of the release of this patch, in order to record ip's home town. but they didn't, thus the loophole the hackers found and went on a spree of cleaning out stashes of valuable orbs of those accounts of those who hadn't logged in today yet.

as for how they cracked these passwords, that's another discussion entirely. none of these account passwords were hacked before the 10.1d patch, and its quite stupid that GGG makes it so easy for hackers to know the account login ID's of every player in the game by simply going to the ladder forum. this makes the top players (perhaps the richest) first on the list to hack when a vulnerability like this presents itself.
Last edited by infected on Feb 22, 2013, 11:36:29 PM
well now you know "password123" is not a good password lol
"
evilcaster wrote:
well now you know "password123" is not a good password lol

actually no. its like chris said, GGG wanted to implement these extra security features because hackers do sit on a database full of accounts and passwords. those accounts and passwords are compromised, not always because the password strength was weak, but because the website was compromised.

who is to say that this website was not compromised long ago. its been around over a year, and is just now beginning to implement proper security measures....

its just fucking pathetic that GGG implemented them improperly and failed to force everyone to verify city before even the first login. its pretty stupid when you get subjected to a verification email telling you that as far as they are concerned, the city you've been playing the game from for a year now... is new news to them.

GGG messed up and they need to come clean.
Radio shack used to sell a microwave sensor so you could see if your old school microwave was safe. Someone brought one in complaining that it mysteriously melted and blew up the microwave. Seems they put it IN the microwave instead of next to it.

"
fourthx wrote:
Radio shack used to sell a microwave sensor so you could see if your old school microwave was safe. Someone brought one in complaining that it mysteriously melted and blew up the microwave. Seems they put it IN the microwave instead of next to it.

totally off topic but ROFL
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info