[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
alsadask wrote:
What do you think about elemental focus(5l/6l).
Is it useful for that build?

Is that the answer?

Elemental Focus Support
>Supported Skills cannot inflict Elemental Status Ailments

Oro's Sacrifice
Infernal Sword
>Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy

>Flicker Strike
Teleports the character to a nearby monster and attacks it with a melee weapon. If no specific monster is chosen, one is picked at random.
>The cooldown can be bypassed by expending a Frenzy Charge.
Last edited by Zangebator on Mar 9, 2017, 3:49:04 PM
Hello,

I finally got this build working. Im lvl 75 now finally. Getting to 67 was a bit hard for me.

My question now is what to put into the jewel sockets besides fireborn jewel.
There 2 more jewel sockets skilled in this tree.

Also is it worth to get the upper part from Vaal Pact in the skill tree?
Or just go to celestial judgement/punishment instead like other oro's builds do?

Appreciate answers :) Thanks

EDIT:
My current gear:
Spoiler

If someone wanna take a look over it and help upgrading :)
Last edited by Blackdeath911 on Mar 9, 2017, 5:09:51 PM
What order do you take ascendency skills in?
EDIT: nevermind
Last edited by neue on Mar 10, 2017, 2:49:51 AM
"
Blackdeath911 wrote:
Hello,

I finally got this build working. Im lvl 75 now finally. Getting to 67 was a bit hard for me.

My question now is what to put into the jewel sockets besides fireborn jewel.
There 2 more jewel sockets skilled in this tree.

Also is it worth to get the upper part from Vaal Pact in the skill tree?
Or just go to celestial judgement/punishment instead like other oro's builds do?

Appreciate answers :) Thanks

EDIT:
My current gear:
Spoiler

If someone wanna take a look over it and help upgrading :)

Regarding the jewels, The Red Dream jewel is an obvious choice when doing high tier maps. We can easily get 5 end. charges + fortify, which is 40% dmg reduction + flasks (we'll have to wait for the price to drop down). Till then just use a jewels with +7% life, ele dmg, fire dmg, attack speed,...

Drop all jewlery, you must have 60+ life on everything or you won't last long :)

Get a 5l chest with life and res, they are cheep.

This is what I have currently as gear. Got lucky with the devoto which made me change half of the gear in order to cap res and be more in sync with farming red maps.
Currently lvl91 and its working well so far.
Im still on a 5L but easily clear T15, 6900hp, using sybil's lament for ele reflect.

Main post you should add Zerphi's Last Breath as a must have since it allows you to heal a tons of hp/secs :

With my 5L WITHOUT faster attacks :
0.09 attack time * 3 (multistrike) = 0.27
Does 3 flicker/sec

Mana cost 5L: 58
58*3 = 174*8 (800% mana cost as life)
1392 life recovered PER second.

Flask is 1 alchemy so...

Last edited by Plotch on Mar 10, 2017, 9:43:22 PM
"
Plotch wrote:
Currently lvl91 and its working well so far.
Im still on a 5L but easily clear T15, 6900hp, using sybil's lament for ele reflect.

Main post you should add Zerphi's Last Breath as a must have since it allows you to heal a tons of hp/secs :

With my 5L WITHOUT faster attacks :
0.09 attack time * 3 (multistrike) = 0.27
Does 3 flicker/sec

Mana cost 5L: 58
58*3 = 174*8 (800% mana cost as life)
1392 life recovered PER second.

Flask is 1 alchemy so...

what is your single target skill? or you use flicker strike vs bosses?
Works great but I made a few QoL changes for my lower end gear.

Acro/Phase Acro are almost a requirement until fully geared, and raider fits perfectly with them. I tried without them and it was kinda rough, switched to them and it was night and day, from dying to small things to invincibility.

I also use Herald of Ash instead of Anger because of mana issues due to non-perfect gear. 70 mana cost flicker with 80 mana unreserved just doesn't work fluidly. The phys to fire conversion is wasted, but you clear trash faster with the overkill AOE. Probably going to swap it for arctic armor once things get a little harder.

Overall invincible defensively, clears maps in 30 seconds to a minute. Great league starter, only a little rough 50-67 as a league starter due to lack of gear, but it goes by fast anyway.

Once I get higher end gear, I might still keep acro/phase acro, it syngerizes so well with raider and gives 60% constant dodge, 40% spell dodge.

I also got SUPER lucky and vaal'd +1 frenzy charges on my Darkray Vectors, so hooray for that.
I used to put my characters down here.

The list became so long, and I've had to DELETE over 50 characters to make room for others, that I've stopped updating it.

#firstworldproblems give me character slots free or WAY cheaper GGG ;(
Last edited by Semune on Mar 11, 2017, 1:06:11 AM

this is my current setup

Instead of anger alot of the time i use flammability / enfeeble /arctic armor all at once and i am fine now with mana etc

I put points in unwavering stance to avoid any form of stun also.

My rings/amulet/gloves/belt im going to upgrade within next day i manage to farm nearly 30ex for them so ill get nice items.

But apart from that, I am jet speed clearing maps like never before.. I am doing atm Tier 11 maps with breach and double beyond rare maps with no problems.. i die occasionally but apart from that its a great build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info