[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

"
Furiouso wrote:
"
Kurotsume wrote:
"
Furiouso wrote:
What would you recommend for bosses? Something like wild strike or?

Because what i find is with some bosses its almost impossible to kill with flickerstrike

For bosses you can try molten strike, use molten strike instead melee splash, gmp instead flicker also equip 2 molten strike threshold jewels i think they are cheap and fits the jewel slots of this build

Thanks for that, massive help there!!!

Can i also ask if you don't mind. When you go to flicker on a single target sometimes, why does it go to that target then stop? It happens sometimes but its frustrating because i don't know why!

There are only two reasons for that. Either you cannot sustain enough mana leech which is common since leeches work differently on multi enemies and single ones. Or you don't have any frenzy charges to use which is another annoyance. That is why you should use another alternate skill on bosses or just gain 8-9 frenzy charges with onslaught and charge the boss praying its enough for you to kill him/them.

"
There are only two reasons for that. Either you cannot sustain enough mana leech which is common since leeches work differently on multi enemies and single ones. Or you don't have any frenzy charges to use which is another annoyance. That is why you should use another alternate skill on bosses or just gain 8-9 frenzy charges with onslaught and charge the boss praying its enough for you to kill him/them.

To add to this, if you play without lockstep flicker strike can display some very odd behavior as well.
Heyo guys quick question, how you handling leveling up to 64?
"
Heyo guys quick question, how you handling leveling up to 64?

Use ice crash with cold damage link (4 or 5). That winter spirit passive is great addition.
Wouldn't the Lava Lash node be a big damage boost wit its 54% inc. fire damage and 8% fire pen.? It's right there for the picking :)
How are the frenzy charges sustained? Just from ignites and the raider ascendancy?
how does this build combat things like volatile rares and molten shell totems? for instance, whenever you're zipping around a mob pack with totem mods on a map or maybe a tora mission, and there's 1-3 big ass molten shell totems. you're going too fast to stop so you pop all of them and get smoked. same thing goes for volatile mobs. Not really an issue in SC but in HC how does one survive this?
"
merkader wrote:
how does this build combat things like volatile rares and molten shell totems? for instance, whenever you're zipping around a mob pack with totem mods on a map or maybe a tora mission, and there's 1-3 big ass molten shell totems. you're going too fast to stop so you pop all of them and get smoked. same thing goes for volatile mobs. Not really an issue in SC but in HC how does one survive this?

ancestral warchief @ 5L without frenzy charges doing 13k dps. Molten strike without frenzy charges @ 5L doing ~30k dps (5th link is life leech for me). So you dont really need to use flicker all the time. I wish that's the answer u were looking for. (and that's me playing without ascendancy class.... rofl)
Last edited by Zangebator on Mar 9, 2017, 10:37:06 AM
"
Zangebator wrote:
"
merkader wrote:

ancestral warchief @ 5L without frenzy charges doing 13k dps. Molten strike without frenzy charges @ 5L doing ~30k dps (5th link is life leech for me). So you dont really need to use flicker all the time. I wish that's the answer u were looking for. (and that's me playing without ascendancy class.... rofl)
good answer man, sounds like you're gonna need a lot of self control to not just master yi every mob in proximity unless you 100% know it's safe lmao. molten strike jewel + point blank sounds sick so i'm cool w/ that
What do you think about elemental focus(5l/6l).
Is it useful for that build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info