[2.6] Oro's Flicker has never been stronger

went blood magic gem on 6l and it feels good
"
demesm wrote:
"
iN5T wrote:
With frenzy i have 5:D how i can boost it?

I'm assuming its with vaal haste as well

You should have 0,10 sec or 0,09 sec for one attack, thats min. 10 per sec.

With NO Vaal haste!
"
za6i9ka wrote:
went blood magic gem on 6l and it feels good

You'll have hard time with bosses and reflect. I tried it and did not like it. You have 10+ attacks per sec, that's min 600 life lost per sec!

With this build every single life point is important cuz we really dont have any good damage mitigation.
Doing up to t12 so far, all seems to be good. While with mana leech i had to take 4 nodes for less mana reserved, 2 nodes for mana leech and it still was not enaugh, cause i sometimes stopped for a bit cause of not enaugh mana to cast.

PS: And isnt mana cost is per 3 strikes, means its 104 hp per 3 strikes with ~11 strikes per second=less than 400hp, where did you even take 600minimum. And it will be even lower once my 16lvl q20 blood magic hits 20lvl.
Last edited by za6i9ka on Mar 16, 2017, 8:16:27 AM
Anyone have extensive play of Avatar of Chase vs Avatar of Veil in terms of whichever is preferred?
Can you do tree with Elemental Overload?
for ascendencies is it better to run avatar of the veil or avatar of the chase? i can see good and bad arguments for both.

"
memberx wrote:
"
demesm wrote:
"
iN5T wrote:
With frenzy i have 5:D how i can boost it?

I'm assuming its with vaal haste as well

You should have 0,10 sec or 0,09 sec for one attack, thats min. 10 per sec.

With NO Vaal haste!

xD I was looking at basic attack, im at 9.8 w/ 7 frenzy
"
za6i9ka wrote:
Doing up to t12 so far, all seems to be good. While with mana leech i had to take 4 nodes for less mana reserved, 2 nodes for mana leech and it still was not enaugh, cause i sometimes stopped for a bit cause of not enaugh mana to cast.

PS: And isnt mana cost is per 3 strikes, means its 104 hp per 3 strikes with ~11 strikes per second=less than 400hp, where did you even take 600minimum. And it will be even lower once my 16lvl q20 blood magic hits 20lvl.

could you share your links setup and or your skills/equip?

I really feel like the single target dmg is lacking alot. I breeze through packs but rares and bosses are really really tough

Last edited by Sxing on Mar 16, 2017, 10:07:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info