Diplomatic immunity... Basically you can't go to jail.

So my friend lives a a very weathly neighborhood. Around 8pm the 800mph cars come out disturbing the neighborhood. One of the neighbors is a young guy in his mid 20's drives a Bentley gt. Anyways no matter how many times cops are called they can't do anything. In fact if he shoots someone, runs a kid over... He has diplomatic immunity.

It goes as far as him being able to shoot someone and the worst thing that could happen is deportation... lol and come back.

The rich when you're bored you're bored... ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2017, 7:12:28 AM
Shitting on the little guy will still get you in trouble in other ways, though.

Kill a man's son with diplomatic immunity, and that father might break to the point he kills you. Will he go to jail? Sure, that's high likely outside of jury nullification. But at that point, he may not care.

So in that case, it may be a Monopoly Get Out of Jail Free card, but that diplomat obviously never used the Community Chest often enough to find out it takes as well as gives if you draw too much from it.

Moral of this story: don't get caught.
Bring back race seasons.

Headshot
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2017, 2:09:49 AM
I've heard once that if you do something severe you loose your diplomatic immunity, like, you kill someone, you won't be arrested, but your diplomatic immunity is lost(or revoked like said above).

Not sure where is like this, and if there are different levels of immunity, but maybe because of that that people with diplomatic immunity doesn't run rampant.

I wish I had diplomatic immunity too so I could disturb my a-hole neighbors with loud music. It sucks to be a peasant ;(
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Bullets don't care if you got diplomatic immunity =D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info