[3.2]♦Pants On Fire! LLRF Scorching Ray Guardian ♦ FULL VIDEO GUIDE UP! ♦ NO CHANGES FOR 3.2

just starting this build in the new league, can you recommend 4l and 5l gem setups? which gems are more important?
"
huntsmon wrote:
just starting this build in the new league, can you recommend 4l and 5l gem setups? which gems are more important?

"
Ahfack wrote:

This should Be your 4l.

For a 5th Link, I'd just add Iron Will while you level up your Empowers. You'll need Empower to be at least level 2 before you use it, so use Iron Will for now. Plus Iron Will is free (no mana multiplier) so it's a really good 5th link while leveling on all accounts.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
huntsmon wrote:

"
Ahfack wrote:

This should Be your 4l.

For a 5th Link, I'd just add Iron Will while you level up your Empowers. You'll need Empower to be at least level 2 before you use it, so use Iron Will for now. Plus Iron Will is free (no mana multiplier) so it's a really good 5th link while leveling on all accounts.

thanks you for the quick reply.

im leveling atm, level 52 right now.

up untill now i used firestorm for AOE (using the fire nodes this build has) but now that im using the 4l on the ray, it seems stronger.

im wondering, how do you clear trash fast? beam is super strong vs big mobs but vs white trash its too slow.. will RF sort that out? (im kindda new as you can see)
Yes RF will sort that all out :)

No problem
Can I use RF with my gear now? Cause it turns down all ES for 3-4 sec. :(
"
Ahfack wrote:
you need 3 things to sustain RF.

-Plenty of life regen

-20rdot on a shield
or 20rdot on a 2H +2/+3 fire staff
or rise of the Phoenix shield

-Purity of fire with aura effectiveness

You need to change your shield to an ES shield with spell damage and 20rdot.

Once you get the third aura effectiveness cluster and you have all those things listed you should be able to sustain it. If not you'll need to up your ES count or let the gem level up more.

If you're already ES then a rotp shield might not work because you are still missing out on 400es+ from not having a titanium ES shield in its place.

More ES you have, the more ES you regen

So you should be running discipline, pof, and vitality
Last edited by Ahfack on Mar 8, 2017, 2:26:54 PM
"
Belchonok wrote:
Can I use RF with my gear now? Cause it turns down all ES for 3-4 sec. :(

Also unlink your pof with AoE. Make sure you don't have any of your auras linked to any unintended supports.

Look at the links in my equipment.
why only 3link for the RF? cant handle with 4L ?
Missclick
Last edited by huntsmon on Mar 8, 2017, 6:10:24 PM
"
huntsmon wrote:
why only 3link for the RF? cant handle with 4L ?

How I have this character layed out, it basically comes down to if I would rather have more ES/tankiness or higher RF dmg. 4L #1: All 3 purities with Enlighten is in my helm. 4L #2: I have Discipline/Clarity on a L4 Empower with BM in my boots, all 3 purities on mana leaves me with 38 usable mana, so infinite mana sustain and achieveing Low Life threshold while maintaining above 10%life so I cannot be culled if I were to PvP with this char later. The lvl 24 Discipline gives me 400es more than a Lvl 21. 4L #3: Lightning Warp. Because LW costs 51 to cast, at the moment I have to use a reduced mana gem to make it below 38 mana cost per cast.

If I use a conqueror's efficiency instead of any of my other 4mod jewels I lose 420es and 4.3k DoTps on my SR.

Because I mainly use RF to boost my SR dmg (60% More Spell Damage) and to clear trash it does good enough damage in a 3l.

However, if you don't have an enlighten 4 or choose not to run all 3 purities, then you can move RF to your helm and get a 30%MORE Elemental dmg essence helm and boost your RF even more. I just like running all 3 purities, also more mana you reserve with guardian, more ES you get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info