Things you don't want to be your last words:

1. "Oh sh*t."

2. "Huh?"

3. "What is that?"
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Last edited by bwam on Mar 1, 2017, 6:29:16 PM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2017, 2:20:09 AM
4. Hold my beer and watch this.

Six months ago I had a massive heart attack and basically died (obviously the doctors revived me lol)and then a month later had a lesser heart attack.

One thing I've come to understand is,my last words won't make a difference so it's best not to care. lol =P

It's kind of like what I said to Charan once ... death for most of us is gonna be "Like tears in the rain"
Last edited by Temper on Mar 1, 2017, 7:37:06 PM
"I always wanted to tell you, that..."
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"the cure for cancer is..."
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"the code to disarm the bomb is"

"Were out of toilet paper!"

"Your real parents are"

"420blaze it"

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"Peace, -Boem-"
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I knew someone whose last words were, "I shouldn't have done it!". No one knows what they were referring to.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"Peace, -Boem-"

I almost lost my drink.
Hope this serve as education:

"Help me take a Snapchat video and I’ll jump.” was the last words of a youth in Singapore.
I can jump that far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info