Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
raics wrote:
so there's not much point in raising a fuss, and who knows, their game is coded like ass so it might be a problem for god knows what reason. I suppose more people think so, not everyone is a troll.

See this is where I just completely disagree. Lootfilters and lockstep came from 'raising a fuss', not to mention the un-nerfs to melee splash and reave that happened just this week.

Besides, if someone thought there was no point in raising a fuss, why would they feel the need to come in and bother people who, in their view, are just wasting time?

That wasn't my point, you need to know what you're going for. We complained about loot clutter because it was a point that wasn't on the way of solving itself, the same way people complain, dunno, about non-persistent spectres. With this, you might be complaining about a transitional phase that leads to solving the problem.

For example, if they had to reduce the font size for one league because they needed to make the display engine changes for loot filters. They would know that isn't the way it's supposed to be so any feedback about that would be a wasted effort. I hope nobody here thinks Standard will be permanently left without league access?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I agree that it doesnt make sense to add this change to standard. Unless they want to test and see how it is used there.

But i find it kinda ironic that you say "dont forsake your loyal players" and you have no supporter packs :P
"
Realnomis wrote:
But i find it kinda ironic that you say "dont forsake your loyal players" and you have no supporter packs :P

You have no idea what supporter packs I have.
Casually casual.

I'm a pretty dedicated league player and usually just completely ignore standard.

That being said, this is really shit for those that play there.

Either give standard players league stones or keep the old zana mods. Especially with so many unique changes.

Edit: Those that think Anu hasn't supported the game clearly don't know him.
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 1, 2017, 1:57:25 PM
"
raics wrote:
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
I completely agree. This attitude is all over reddit too, and it's pretty disgusting. It is no skin off their back whatsoever to let us raise this to GGG, and raising these issues has helped us a lot recently and in the past, yet they want everyone to be as unhappy as they are so they shill for whatever shitty change happens just to troll.

Most of us want to see standard improved and I don't think anyone would have a valid reason to be against that. However, I expect all this is just a collateral in that process so there's not much point in raising a fuss, and who knows, their game is coded like ass so it might be a problem for god knows what reason. I suppose more people think so, not everyone is a troll.

I hope the next time, something you enjoy gets removed/ignored by GGG.
"
Realnomis wrote:
Unless they want to test and see how it is used there.

If it's about testing (prob. not), then this would be the best opportunity to offer both types of Zana mods in Std, to see which will be used the most (the league mods or these new ones). Missed opportunity from the testing POV.

But imo GGG takes Standart as they take melee - an afterthought. They've simply forgot Std - the database dump - is there :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
acillatem wrote:

Hey, I'll let you know my Standard stash is tidy as a museum.

And I've got quite a few victims among the things I'm attached to. For one, I'm one of the rare fans of CoMK, which was gutted and unusable since the last patch just because of wormblaster. I agreed it was necessary because wormblaster was dumb, it was the kind of thing that gives trigger gems ill repute. Mind you, the nerf didn't even help, imagine that, they had to nerf flask charge gain too before it was finally dead and buried :)

Ok, a quite recent one. My pet build uses Orb of Storms as a damage dealer and they nerfed duration in 2.6 and AoE is also crucial for using it. The thing was perfectly harmless and you don't see me screaming death and murder, AoE nerf was a good thing overall and duration nerf is understandable because too many people are using it just for charge gain. So you see, I'm being reasonable about the whole issue, the poor thing got caught in the crossfire and you can't really do much about it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 1, 2017, 4:02:45 PM
Just give us blood lines and nothing else please.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Realnomis wrote:
I agree that it doesnt make sense to add this change to standard. Unless they want to test and see how it is used there.

Rofl, you joined 2013 and do not even know who you are talking too. ;o) That's kind of funny! Anu has been here forever and I'm pretty sure he has spend more money than 95% of the other players. ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
raics wrote:
"
acillatem wrote:

Hey, I'll let you know my Standard stash is tidy as a museum.

And I've got quite a few victims among the things I'm attached to. For one, I'm one of the rare fans of CoMK, which was gutted and unusable since the last patch just because of wormblaster. I agreed it was necessary because wormblaster was dumb, it was the kind of thing that gives trigger gems ill repute. Mind you, the nerf didn't even help, imagine that, they had to nerf flask charge gain too before it was finally dead and buried :)

Ok, a quite recent one. My pet build uses Orb of Storms as a damage dealer and they nerfed duration in 2.6 and AoE is also crucial for using it. The thing was perfectly harmless and you don't see me screaming death and murder, AoE nerf was a good thing overall and duration nerf is understandable because too many people are using it just for charge gain. So you see, I'm being reasonable about the whole issue, the poor thing got caught in the crossfire and you can't really do much about it.

That is not the same. The equivalent would be to remove CoMK.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info