Don't Put New Legacy League Zana Crafts In Permanent Leagues 2.6.

"
Emphasy wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
Emphasy wrote:
maybe there are so few players in standard the GGG forgot it exists

I believe Permanent Standard is the second most populated league, if not at the beginning of a league cycle, certainly a few weeks in.

Thing is... what does second most even mean. Mars is likely the second most habitable planet in our solar system, but hardly anything would survive there.

But you are aware of the PoE leagues.

Context is, would GGG forget about the whole HC population?
Casually casual.

"
raics wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
But Chris is forever saying that they have a loyal playerbase who only ever play permanent leagues. He says it in just about every podcast.

Some say that girls don't fart.

Don't shatter my dreams old fart.

But yeah, GGG fucked up with this one and probably shrugs it off as a "minor inconvenience".

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
raics wrote:
It's fine, statistics are duplicitous anyway.

Can't say I ever tasted one.

I'll take your word for it, wouldn't want the fart flavoured one.

The taste is indescribable, but forum and reddit are probably much more flavorful for them. You know, like the Battlefront flavor text goes "Tears and vitriol. Salty and sour".

The impression I'm getting is that players largely gave up on it too, they just make a break until the new temp instead of wading through the trash in da stash.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Mar 1, 2017, 8:01:15 AM
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Zaccie wrote:
I think the STD players can deal with it, they can test the new system to and give feedback.

I don't think you understand the problem. They cut off possibility to play past leagues mods on STD (including hunt for past leagues uniques) for at least 3 months.

It's dumb ass move or even worse, considering Bex words, they just forgot about it. Considering, that on STD play ppls who spend thousands of dollars on supporter packs, it's like a spit into face of their loyal customers.

I don't know where you got the numbers that the people who spend thousands to support the game play only standard or that the only people who play standard are the ones that spend money. Standard players are a small minority of the community. Personally I have spent hundreds of dollars on the game and I have never ever played standard or have any intention to do so, because I find standard to be absolutely horrible experience, and most of the people I know share the same views.

If you dont like what they did, then you are welcome to play the league.
"
Ocee wrote:
I don't know where you got the numbers that the people who spend thousands to support the game play only standard or that the only people who play standard are the ones that spend money.

He didn't say that.

"
Ocee wrote:
If you dont like what they did, then you are welcome to play the league.

Why would it bother you if they hadn't made a pig's ear of it this time?

Why is pointing out the issues a problem for you?

It doesn't affect you.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 9:35:28 AM
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Only thing I'm wondering is what to do with my 20k Perandus Coins. They're just dead weight in my stash for at least 3 months.

Oh I'm sat here with

30,000 Perandus Coins.

1,300 white Leather Belts.

500 white Moonstone Rings.

Sux to be me. I guess GGG are just laughing at the 6 quad tabs I bought for them. Looks like a 3 month break. Breaks are not always temporary, though.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Mar 1, 2017, 9:45:14 AM
I would assume that their reasoning for changing zana mods is that there are plans to keep league stones as a mechanic for the future, but it would be sort of crazy to remove the zana mods before adding these. I would be pretty upset if I played standard and they did this.
I've never seen a single developer so bloodraving forceful and blindsighted in trying to make people play their new leagues rather than standard. Zana mods need to stay the same in standard or let leaguestones also drop in standard. Can't destroy standard just because you have a fancy new idea for a league.

We really need someone with some common sense to be granted veto power at ggg so we can avoid these sort of mistakes.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
"
Hyskoa wrote:
I've never seen a single developer so bloodraving forceful and blindsighted in trying to make people play their new leagues rather than standard. Zana mods need to stay the same in standard or let leaguestones also drop in standard. Can't destroy standard just because you have a fancy new idea for a league.

We really need someone with some common sense to be granted veto power at ggg so we can avoid these sort of mistakes.

Or just don't play until 3.0 beta, the zana mod changes aren't enough for most people to just be like "nope im outta here"
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Hyskoa wrote:

Or just don't play until 3.0 beta, the zana mod changes aren't enough for most people to just be like "nope im outta here"

Or I disagree with your post and remain convinced that we need at the very least one person with common sense that can veto horrible ideas like this at ggg.

Stop trying to defend or whitewash something which is obviously a fuck up.
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info