Content Update 2.6.0 Patch Notes

My two favorite build's got buffed overall. Here I come Zombro Summoner and Shock Nova Ele! GGG making me happy again boi.
Delete
Last edited by godlyatheist on Mar 2, 2017, 3:37:13 PM
Amazing :)
That's why it is called CHALLENGE League
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Also, I said melee will be better than bow to start a league, more viable, after this nerfs.

So melee is better for start than bow because they nerfed end game bow. LOGIC.
You show how much you know about bows when you still want to get RoTC, not Death Opus, lel.
Last edited by Aynix on Mar 2, 2017, 4:06:11 PM
Just pointing out that there were no adjustments to Area of Heralds after the Area-Nerf.
ign: UpForJava
"
Aynix wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Also, I said melee will be better than bow to start a league, more viable, after this nerfs.

So melee is better for start than bow because they nerfed end game bow. LOGIC.
You show how much you know about bows when you still want to get RoTC, not Death Opus, lel.

if RoTC was, what it used to be, for sure. :)

But well, voltaxic nerf, RoTC nerf, drillneck nerf.. why be stupid and play bow tomorrow if i can spell? =)

That's the only point I am putting here. Question is: why?
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Mar 2, 2017, 4:37:04 PM
more nerfs pls

stop playing gl
"
saninn1 wrote:
New content seems good but i wont try it becouse of the nerfs

Lost any kind of desire to play this and i think i will go back to League of legends madness :)

At least all my characters there are still playable and the nerfs are not ruining the game so bad like this one :)

See ya guys ! Enjoy the new league...at least those of you who have the nerves to invest more time in this shithole game with no future ;)

P.s. Advice for new players.... DON`T BOTHER MAN ! The game seems fun from videos but once you have your head smashed with the nerfhammer you will understand the pain of watching your 4 month investments going to trash can in a matter of 20 min maintenance :)

Rest in pepperronnii Path of Shitxile

You wanna ride the op meta wave be prepared for the nerfhammer shark.
HUH?

Most of the changes made, I haven't even gotten to yet in 3 years of casual play. Guess I'm a minority?

Seems to me, that if there's a change, we must adapt and overcome..
If you had a real life job, you'd understand.

Theories from another world, from another failure
We don't adhere to fascination
Weary, fall on mother earth, call your other saviour
We don't adhere to fascination
Faith divides us, Death unites us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info